VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1.5] [TOASTER_JACK]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i think the dev made a bad choice in making an ahegao game...the characters' faces feel like they aren't even remotely human...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Here's more AC/DC for you ThunderRob.
Knocking me out with those Asian thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i think the dev made a bad choice in making an ahegao game...the characters' faces feel like they aren't even remotely human...
So you are saying those giant thighs, massive buttocks and tits that should probably have their own postal code they are that big are all fine, it's just the orgasm face that puts you off?

This is perfectly normal....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But this is where it gets weird for you?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the weird bodies are the "lesser evil" but the faces....eugh...it's like the worst part in my opinion

223kazin

May 4, 2017
I didn't know it was possible to take the essence of Bella Delphine and incorporate it into a renpy game. Not touching this with a 10' pole.

Poses/expressions/focus of the models look like something straight out of a Freddy Kreuger nightmare. Problem compounded by the fact that there's literally 100+ games using Honey select renders that you could draw inspiration from. Shit, man, at least have your models consistently focus on one point and not just stare off into the void. Especially if you're expecting money by linking your patreon.

Edit: Gotta up your game my dude: The demo/0.1 is basically selling your product. You've got to make people want to buy in by starting off on the right foot. That's literally economics 101. If you just throw out some lazy slapped together crap, no one in their right mind is going to support it. The renders look worse than my first time playing an un-translated illusion game. I just kept pushing the "random gen" button until I found something wankable to justify the multiple-gig download.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1.5] [TOASTER_JACK] - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download Win (57MB): - - -

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I didn't know it was possible to take the essence of Bella Delphine and incorporate it into a renpy game. Not touching this with a 10' pole.

Poses/expressions/focus of the models look like something straight out of a Freddy Kreuger nightmare. Problem compounded by the fact that there's literally 100+ games using Honey select renders that you could draw inspiration from. Shit, man, at least have your models consistently focus on one point and not just stare off into the void. Especially if you're expecting money by linking your patreon.

Edit: Gotta up your game my dude: The demo/0.1 is basically selling your product. You've got to make people want to buy in by starting off on the right foot. That's literally economics 101. If you just throw out some lazy slapped together crap, no one in their right mind is going to support it. The renders look worse than my first time playing an un-translated illusion game. I just kept pushing the "random gen" button until I found something wankable to justify the multiple-gig download.
Yeah, that's just like... your opinion man.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think this should have the [big ass] and [big tits] tags. I'm wondering who's the milf? (regarding the milf tag)... wouldn't mind a 4th mature woman.

For anyone surprised about the large buxomed women. Every screenshot should tell you enough... even the menu screen before you press the start button. Shows women with thunder thighs.

The game ran fluid for the most parts, but some Melissa scenes are laggy for some reason. Like when you shift to the second view of the missionary scene (after the handjob scene). The lagging seems to occur in closeup scenes. The second view of the titjob scene is running smoothly, while the first is also lagging.

kersh77

Jan 24, 2018
I like how different the exaggerated style of the girls looks. Super thick and hairy girls don’t get enough love. I hope you don’t tone down the hairiness too much. The animation could use some more work but I’m sure you’ll get better with practice. Overall, great job so far and I’m going to keep an eye out for future releases.

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I think this should have the [big ass] and [big tits] tags. I'm wondering who's the milf? (regarding the milf tag)... wouldn't mind a 4th mature woman.

For anyone surprised about the large buxomed women. Every screenshot should tell you enough... even the menu screen before you press the start button. Shows women with thunder thighs.

The game ran fluid for the most parts, but some Melissa scenes are laggy for some reason. Like when you shift to the second view of the missionary scene (after the handjob scene). The lagging seems to occur in closeup scenes. The second view of the titjob scene is running smoothly, while the first is also lagging.
I'm gonna be honest i didn't notice any lag, i'll take a better look. thanks for the input ! it might have to do with the pov camera i'm using.

I like how different the exaggerated style of the girls looks. Super thick and hairy girls don’t get enough love. I hope you don’t tone down the hairiness too much. The animation could use some more work but I’m sure you’ll get better with practice. Overall, great job so far and I’m going to keep an eye out for future releases.
Thanks, appreciate it ! Glad you're enjoying it so far :)

Reactions: Hajtand
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote