VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1.5] [TOASTER_JACK]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I dislike glasses and super-hairy (and all that white in Melissa's hair makes it look like... well...), but I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites, here. I was worried it was going to be weeby, and aside from the clothing and some gesticulation, it's pretty much 0% weeb.
Lust 1.jpg
But this is my favorite render of 0.1. Most of the animations are quite good, and you even added the cherished, visible veins, but this one is a thing of beauty, and she looks like a true creepy girl, and that's just hawt (especially with all that color contrast).

Reactions: TOASTER_JACK

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
oops..i should not have d/l'd this..LOL..its not a game..its just...umm..extreme stuff Rob should avoid :p
Death by snusnu don't appeal to you? lol
I dislike glasses and super-hairy (and all that white in Melissa's hair makes it look like... well...), but I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites, here. I was worried it was going to be weeby, and aside from the clothing and some gesticulation, it's pretty much 0% weeb.
View attachment 433549
But this is my favorite render of 0.1. Most of the animations are quite good, and you even added the cherished, visible veins, but this one is a thing of beauty, and she looks like a true creepy girl, and that's just hawt (especially with all that color contrast).
Did you spray her with bear mace? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: TOASTER_JACK

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1] [TOASTER_JACK] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (50MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you

Reactions: woj_tec

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
Please show the man body not just his penis flying around bumping girls pussy and other parts of hers

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018

Yeah the white on her hair is an oversight on my part, it's the reflection of the lights , i noticed it at the last moment.. that's my bad. Thanks for the support though, glad you like it !

Please show the man body not just his penis flying around bumping girls pussy and other parts of hers
I want this to be a focus on the girls, so most of the time the male body won't be displayed. sorry pal get use to it :/

Reactions: JayAn

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
The girl from the first story looks great and her anal scene was pretty hot. And although I would prefer a single big story, this is pretty good.

Still, I have a few questions. Are there any "main" genres for the stories to come? Or will you try not to use the same genres on different stories? Is there any genre you absolutly won't get into? And are you planning on making small choices for future stories (doesn't even need to be anything major, choosing which hole to use or where to cum for example) or not?

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
The girl from the first story looks great and her anal scene was pretty hot. And although I would prefer a single big story, this is pretty good.

Still, I have a few questions. Are there any "main" genres for the stories to come? Or will you try not to use the same genres on different stories? Is there any genre you absolutly won't get into? And are you planning on making small choices for future stories (doesn't even need to be anything major, choosing which hole to use or where to cum for example) or not?
Thanks for the support ! Glad you liked it :)

I don't plan on any "main" genre atm no but i'm not against it, i'd rather have each and every story with a certain gimmick if you will but it can change nothing is set in stones. As for the choices it'll depend on the story as well, i did plan to add some choices especially with the intercourse scenes ending but that means more animated render so more work :p

Reactions: kxx

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.
Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1] [TOASTER_JACK] - Original Size: 1.24GB
Download PC (50MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nobel prize of technology ;)

Last edited:

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
I am not much of a reviewer but I will add a word or two. ;)
Just as Chrathrard said, I believe this game will be one of the games I look up to when it comes to updates.
The Ahegao imo is 10/10. The fact that the developer intends to experiment with what people like or dislike (Good luck man, people here like to complain about EVERYTHING :D). As well as HS models being somewhat out of usual templates and sizes (which is a + in my heart <3)
As for ratings for each of the chapters presented:
10/10 for the Amelie chapter 1 (Cant wait for more!)
8/10 for Melissa chapter 1 (A bit too hairy for my tastes, which does not change the fact that the scene was still very good and deserves some applaud)
I do find liking in the unusual and look forward to new releases.

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I am not much of a reviewer but I will add a word or two. ;)
Just as Chrathrard said, I believe this game will be one of the games I look up to when it comes to updates.
The Ahegao imo is 10/10. The fact that the developer intends to experiment with what people like or dislike (Good luck man, people here like to complain about EVERYTHING :D). As well as HS models being somewhat out of usual templates and sizes (which is a + in my heart <3)
As for ratings for each of the chapters presented:
10/10 for the Amelie chapter 1 (Cant wait for more!)
8/10 for Melissa chapter 1 (A bit too hairy for my tastes, which does not change the fact that the scene was still very good and deserves some applaud)
I do find liking in the unusual and look forward to new releases.
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it very much !
I'm glad you enjoy both scenes :)

People will complain but i don't care so much, most of the time only the constructive criticism will matter with what i'm adding/removing, as for the characters design i like to mix things up and try not to fit the "mold". Some like it, some don't, either way i'm fine with it, tastes and colors as they say :p

Reactions: swmas and JayAn
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote