VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1.5] [TOASTER_JACK]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
borderpatreon.png

Overview:
This game is a collection of short stories just like you would see if you'd read a doujin.
It is a mix between static scenes and animated scenes based on the Honey Select game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-30
Release Date: 2019-10-18
Aliases: LUST, LACoS
Developer: TOASTER_JACK
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

20191018093929256.png 20191017175812812.png 20191018101947087.png 20191017205812490.png s1p (16).png

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
PC is not an OS, I'm assuming you meant Windows with this. Although since this is a Ren'py game that means the build comes packaged with Win/Linux so it should be:
Also the request seems to be formatted correctly so you can just click 'Report' and ask for it to be moved to 'Games' thread and if there are any errors with your request a staff member will tell you how to fix it, if not they will move it for you.

Also I suggest you contact admin/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I am not into short stories.
Can you just make a long story and one path or many?
At least make the short stories seem connected not separate.
That is so annoying and we lose interest fast.

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I am not into short stories.
Can you just make a long story and one path or many?
At least make the short stories seem connected not separate.
That is so annoying and we lose interest fast.
It'll be a bit of both, some stories might be one shot while others will be connected with multiple chapters

the dame pictured above..is not available yet..you get "piss all over you facesit dominatrix" or "hairy AF whale girl"
There are mutlitple characters to come it's only the 0.1 version, i'm just testing the water at this point to see who likes what the most, definitely need some tuning

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
She's in the process, will be available by the beginning of November
When Rob wrote the number 2 girl was hairy I thought I didn't mind. There can be some charm to a girl with some hair on her pussy. You really took it a step further and made her into a bit of a gorilla. I can't, say that's to my taste. I at least, commend you for going the extra mile. I don't think there's many if any games for people, who like that out there on the web. All that hair made me a little sick to my stomach, but that's my personal preference.

Reactions: TOASTER_JACK
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote