sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Bear in the Night several questions/doubts/points:

1. times ago I reported the problem related to Character Info section that I was unable to check. It seems that this bug was solved with version 2.2.c. Well done.

2. I had also reported this problem:

Bear in the Night I also noticed that the fairy gives to me the driad potion, but this isn't in the inventory... So I cannot go on in the Eliiah quest... Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Thanks
If I check the Character Info related to Elijah, it states that Willow showed me her magic grove and gave nectar for Elijah (step 6). In the Willow section it states that she has no active quests in this version of the game. But in inventory I haven't the nectar thus it seems that this quest is in hang...

3. I have Jill stuck at 33%. The character info states that I can get a massage at Whistley's Spa for 75$. I should check it out. But I cannot speak with her! Reading previous post this seems to be a well known bug. Or I'm missing something?

4. This game looks great, keep working!

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Hope u are wrong, Haley & Sam are the only 2 girls i find really interesting and i dislike Audrey....if they are a thing i drop Sam imediatly, which would suck big time.
They kinda do have a lesbian vibe to them, we’ll see what comes from.

Edit: I don’t care for it, but it’s not my project. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

1. times ago I reported the problem related to Character Info section that I was unable to check. It seems that this bug was solved with version 2.2.c. Well done.

If I check the Character Info related to Elijah, it states that Willow showed me her magic grove and gave nectar for Elijah (step 6). In the Willow section it states that she has no active quests in this version of the game. But in inventory I haven't the nectar thus it seems that this quest is in hang...

3. I have Jill stuck at 33%. The character info states that I can get a massage at Whistley's Spa for 75$. I should check it out. But I cannot speak with her! Reading previous post this seems to be a well known bug. Or I'm missing something?

Mostly all bugs are already fixed in a new version, but I'll double check

Thanks for good words :)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

I've asked our prog, you can complete Elijah quest even if you don't have a bottle in your inventory (it's our fault, we didn't add potion to inventory, but you have it)

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I've asked our prog, you can complete Elijah quest even if you don't have a bottle in your inventory (it's our fault, we didn't add potion to inventory, but you have it)
But I cannot speak with Elijah... There's nothing we can talk about right now. In every condition/location and the Character Info show 100% for Elijah but the quest is not completed...
Thus the quest will be completed in the next update?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly dev. update!
But first, a piece of advice from one of Hogwarts residents:
Never warn sir Nicholas about anything by saying: "Heads up!"
He takes this advice too literally.

Now, let's get back to Cordale Academy and what's been done by our techno-wizards to bring new release closer to you:
  • Released Lust Academy v0.3.1. Beta. More on that here:
  • Added 60 new renders with Samantha, Lucy, and Lily.
  • Retouched 80 renders with Victoria, Haley, and Sadira to make them from just amazing to almost perfect!
  • Created a plan to make Dale more exciting and rewarding for players who won the house competition.
  • Finished Leona's\main storyline for Lust Academy v0.5.1
  • Finished Haley's storyline for Lust Academy v0.5.1
  • Reworked Lustagram code to make it more immersive and authentic.
  • Reworked more old dialogues to make them more realistic and exciting.
That's It for today. As always, thank you for your interest and support. We know we say that too often, but we feel it every day, and it fuels us with energy, so, yeah... We love you guys.
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Haven't played this one in a while now, and tbh I can't really remember any of the character names off hand.
Can the MC hook up with the Hermione look-a-like yet?
Or the older-roommate chick from his house in the prologue?

And just to be sure since it's got the LGBT stuff going on...
Are either of those characters involved with that, or is there at least a hetero-only option for them????

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey!
Try to search one more time :)
But, this text also says that we would ask again before this type of content
Ok this keeps getting more oddly with every comment... I told you already searched every comment... There is not explanation by you about what is harcore content... You are just saying you will ask before doing content but that doens't explain what is hardcore content is!

I'm and lots of other people asking you what you mean by hardcore content and you should have explain this in your game and even after people asking you you are still not explaining this...

For example: ''For this game hardcore content gonna be hardcore DOM scenes, some choking etc.'' this is example how you can explain what you mean by hardcore content. Or maybe you mean futa trans type content with hardcore content? We cant know what you mean unless you explain us! So for the love of god... Can you please explain what you mean by Hardcore content?

And can you please make option for two different choice for Hardcore and futa/trans? I dont know what your explanation about hardcore but generaly its totaly different thing and not same with futa/trans content, so you should make different two option as a ''hardcore content'' and ''Futa/trans Content'' and not make them united together...

BTW as a adult game player and straight person i dont like futa/trans content (I dont have problem with people liking those) but im pretty much ok with hardcore sex scenes like hardcore dom or some choking etc... So to me (and players like me) choising hardcore-futa/trans content is big nonsense, i dont want futa-trans content, i dont even need you ask me about it and i dont want see some futa/trans girls hot pictures etc before sex scene, yes maybe you will ask before sex scene but this doesn't gonna chance fact i already saw that...

This is your game, i do respect your opinion, but you should change this.

1- If you think hardcore content is same/smilar to trans/futa content for you then delete hardcore content words because its not necesary and mixes head of lots of people for that choice.

2- If you think hardcore content is different thing then futa/trans content than separete them and make two different choice for player.

We need this chance for this game, i have played game with hardcore opened but im not happy about it and because of this option im gonna probably need to play from zero again, you should have think about it before doing it but still you can chance and please chance...

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Ok this keeps getting more oddly with every comment... I told you already searched every comment... There is not explanation by you about what is harcore content... You are just saying you will ask before doing content but that doens't explain what is hardcore content is!

I'm and lots of other people asking you what you mean by hardcore content and you should have explain this in your game and even after people asking you you are still not explaining this...

For example: ''For this game hardcore content gonna be hardcore DOM scenes, some choking etc.'' this is example how you can explain what you mean by hardcore content. Or maybe you mean futa trans type content with hardcore content? We cant know what you mean unless you explain us! So for the love of god... Can you please explain what you mean by Hardcore content?

And can you please make option for two different choice for Hardcore and futa/trans? I dont know what your explanation about hardcore but generaly its totaly different thing and not same with futa/trans content, so you should make different two option as a ''hardcore content'' and ''Futa/trans Content'' and not make them united together...
I'm not explaining because we already change this warning in the newest version :)
As I said, every time you face some sort of fetish you always will have a choice :)

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes