Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly dev. update!
But first, let me ask you one question!
What is the best name for a blood mage goblin?
Wait for it!
It's a Hemogoblin.

Wow, I hope no one died out of laughter because of that joke. For those who survived, here's the list of what we've done in a week:
  • Finished reworking the Lustagram code.
  • Added 70 new renders with Naomi, Haley, and Lucy.
  • Retouched 60 renders with Victoria, Sabrina, and Samantha to maximize their quality!
  • Found a perfect new location for Dale.
  • Finished Lily's storyline for Lust Academy v0.5.1
  • Finished Samantha's storyline for Lust Academy v0.5.1
  • Finished sound design for Lust Academy v0.4.1
That's it for today! We'll soon release the public version Lust Academy v0.3.1 with the latest bug fixes and code updates, so stay tuned for more info!
Thanks for your attention,
Bear in the Night.

13 Likes

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Bear, just here to drop some feedback. I'm enjoying the game so far, great renders and story! Here are some things I found though:

Jill in character Info's progress bar is stuck at 33%.

There seems to be 3 scenes after Samira's in the gallery that I cannot access even though I seem to finish all the quests. It's abit blurred out but my guess is those are the bed scenes?

Again, keep up the amazing work!

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi Bear, just here to drop some feedback. I'm enjoying the game so far, great renders and story! Here are some things I found though:

Jill in character Info's progress bar is stuck at 33%.

There seems to be 3 scenes after Samira's in the gallery that I cannot access even though I seem to finish all the quests. It's abit blurred out but my guess is those are the bed scenes?

Again, keep up the amazing work!
Hey!
It's might be night visits scenes. Did u complete them too?

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hey

is there scene with tentacles? monster fuck girls with heels of course?

if there is scene with heels in your game i'll be a patreon :)

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Am I the only one who has Jill bugged ? Her progress went back to 33% after getting the second massage. Also, for some reason after having the game open for a while, it really starts to lag.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I hope the bug fixes include the one where I can’t look at the player profile screen without crashing.

Aryan06

Apr 20, 2020
Is it possible to use old version save file here? I tried my save games from 0.1.2 hotfix and there were some crashes.

Aryan06

Apr 20, 2020
Hey!
Did u get a notification, that saves older than 0.2.1 are not working?
I don't think so. I get several errors while playing with those old saved files. Mostly I think are some parameters that were not in the old version, but were added in the new version and those are expected get set somewhere in the already saved path.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I don't think so. I get several errors while playing with those old saved files. Mostly I think are some parameters that were not in the old version, but were added in the new version and those are expected get set somewhere in the already saved path.
So, don't use old saves (if they are older 0.2.1) :)

Reactions: Aryan06

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hm, could u send your save file? We will take a look at this
Hi Bear, I redownloaded the game, and this time the Lily night scene worked, but I got an error when I tried Sam's night scene. Here is the traceback and my save. Also, the last 3 scenes in the gallery and missing instead of darkened now.

Hope this helps u find/fix some bugs.

Reactions: Bear in the Night
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes