petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Hey!
Which version did you play before this one?
There was some problem with the saves for 0.2.1, but since that, all saves worked well

The problem (old saves disabled) appeared when I upgraded from 0.2.1-ab to 0.2.1g
Since then I changed to 0.2.2c & things have changed. Instead of the save being disabled,
I get an error message. I will try to attach a traceback. View attachment traceback.txt

When I start a new game a new problem appears: the game jams part way through
the prolog View attachment traceback.txt , at various points, typically when talking to Don. It jams so badly that I cant
recover by anything less drastic that switching my PC off. Please is there any way
I can supply information to help if the author want to debug this?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The problem (old saves disabled) appeared when I upgraded from 0.2.1-ab to 0.2.1g
Since then I changed to 0.2.2c & things have changed. Instead of the save being disabled,
I get an error message. I will try to attach a traceback. View attachment 1507522

When I start a new game a new problem appears: the game jams part way through
the prolog View attachment 1507522 , at various points, typically when talking to Don. It jams so badly that I cant
recover by anything less drastic that switching my PC off. Please is there any way
I can supply information to help if the author want to debug this?
Tbh no one report such problem
Did you use the new clear build? Or just copy-paste all files to the old folder?
Maybe some problem with your pc.
Try the new version (we will drop it soon) if you still will have the problem, then we will try to find the bug again.

vadihelvete

Dec 17, 2017
I love the preview pics, gonna check the game out for sure! I'm just curious though, is there any vocal sound during sex scenes? Some games tend to use annoying voices or moaning which is a big turnoff

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is there any lewd content yet with the big titty hot black haired teacher? (She’s really the one I’m after) or the librarian yet?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I love the preview pics, gonna check the game out for sure! I'm just curious though, is there any vocal sound during sex scenes? Some games tend to use annoying voices or moaning which is a big turnoff
We tried to use some and you can find them in the prologue, but the rest game doesn't have them

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Getting an error when opening the gallery, image missing?

edit: apparantly only via the main menu. when loading a save it seems to work

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for the torrent link. The other three links are non-starters. One gets blocked after a few dozen downloads, one costs too much, the other will take a couple of days to d/l. o_O

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes