Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, you didn't tell me you are done that in non-stable (beta/alpha) update. You could have told that you know :D Ahhh... I gues im gonna play from begining with new update then, late but not never at least... Thanks i gues.
Sorry to ask, but what words are LGBTQ sortend, as non English speaker ???

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear witches and wizards, please welcome, your new Queen of Halloween... Drum roll... Haley!

We've promised to draw the winner on the 7th of November, but the battle between bewitching Haley and mummy Victoria was so intense that we gave you two more days to vote!
But not, there can be no doubt that the crown goes to Haley!
Congratulations to our diligent first-year student!

We had a chance to have a brief interview with the winner:
How does it feel to be the Queen of Halloween?
- Wow... It feels great. I'm so happy! But also, dazzled, to be honest.
Dazzled? Why?
- All the girls had such great costume ideas. I thought I had no chance. Have you seen that thing that miss Lapis summoned for a photo? It was Amazing!
Ha-ha, it really was. But stop being so modest. Your costume conquered our hearts!
- It still seems like a dream. I've never won a beauty contest before. I never had the guts to participate.
Really? This seems hard to believe. I mean, look at you... What made you change your mind this time?
- My good friend Lily signed me in without telling me. She said it would be fun, and it was, hehe...
Kudos to Lily! This contest would not be the same without you. One more question that really bothers all our readers... Do you have someone special in your life?
- Well, it's hard to say... There is someone I like, but I don't know. Let's leave it a mystery, shall we? Next question, please.
Alright, what do you want to say to everyone who voted for you?
- Thank you! I'm honored and... Oh, I can't... I think I'm going to cry, so many emotions... Thank you!
Thank you for your time, and congratulations again! Go celebrate with your friends!

Once again, congratulations to Haley and everyone who voted for her!
Thanks for your attention, and good luck!

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
So I'm confused about something since I don't watch this thread much. Version 0.3.1 has been released and the devs state that they are working on version 0.5.1. Does that mean that there won't be a version 0.4?

Reactions: rynovich

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So I'm confused about something since I don't watch this thread much. Version 0.3.1 has been released and the devs state that they are working on version 0.5.1. Does that mean that there won't be a version 0.4?
I think that, thats the idea !!!!!

BloomingMonday

Jan 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
First timer here. Well im having game crashing issue on android with .2.2c. can someone suggest what should i do?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
First timer here. Well im having game crashing issue on android with .2.2c. can someone suggest what should i do?
Probably you have a weak phone, as I know crashes often on not powerful phones.
We're working on optimization, but the android version still can be unstable

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes