Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Could you tell a little bit more, which mods are useful?
Maybe we can add smth in-game to make it more comfortable to play
The mod that scrappy does has a cheat option to add house points, money and I think spell power as well. I don't think this game is very grindy but for the people that aren't big fans of sandbox style games and just want to progress the story and skip all the grind, that can be useful.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The mod that scrappy does has a cheat option to add house points, money and I think spell power as well. I don't think this game is very grindy but for the people that aren't big fans of sandbox style games and just want to progress the story and skip all the grind, that can be useful.
kk, got you :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Could you tell a little bit more, which mods are useful?
Maybe we can add smth in-game to make it more comfortable to play
well as actual cheats, to start with skills training, + 1.5 if you manage to get 3x 100% is really nothing specially when you fight at lvl 10 opponents with 950 health, normal way takes too long even for grinders
and yeah if participation in school , .... would add more points in to leadership would be nice too
maybe better pay for work too, dale is not cheap now , got money to burn

thats bout all the cheats need it, rest is just wt, ability to know what does what

i guess now that weekends are relevant, ability to skip to weekend would be lovely too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse

Sngo

May 9, 2020
They don't say officially that they are in a relationship, that's the worse part, they make both Sam/Audrey flirting in the living room, MC comes near them, they left MC eating air to go fuck upstairs because Audrey is "hungry", MC says a bunch of phrases that you expect from a 5 year old kid like "Wow, they are going to paint their nails", Sam and Audrey are basically naked "making out", Sam is called by the dean mid act.

If you decide to go inside their room, you fuck him/her and she keeps sucking your magic, after she/he cums she/he gets angry and starts the humiliation part, to the point of him/her telling you to jerk off quickly looking at her, MC can't because he's exhausted from all the magic sucking, she keeps humiliating him until he can't keep his erection, he leaves the room like a wimp. End of last scene, great way of finishing her path on current update.

What makes me so frustrated overall is that the game is good, outside of this overall situation the game is one of my favorites and is pretty well written, but it's like the whole game is written by someone and Audrey+Sam by someone else that want X content in the game.
Ty for taking time to reply man.

You know, while you typing this message, the game probably could be already downloaded :)
Just try it by yourself :D, even it's a sandbox we do everything to make it comfortable to play, where the user decides what to do
In the same time you took typing your reply you could just had say yes or no about if Sam and Audrey are fucking each other or not too.

Already got some reply's about my question from some buddy's so no harm fellings.

Sam "situation" is just not for me, she was tied with hot hermione in top1 far above the top 2 but now..., still wish you the best in your game and the renders are amazing too.

Will not take more of your time ty anyway.

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So can you avoid being pussywhipped by Audrey and still get Sam or are we gonna be forced to endure femdom and humillation?
Also someone should add those tags to the OP, not everyone is into that.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Running version 0.3.1d but seem to have found a bug.
In Inventory, I have 6 Lesser Heal Potions but under Statistics, it says 0 have been brewed.
Under Dueling Club it says I have only performed once but I have duelled at least 3 times.
I have just checked and all the Statistics are incorrect, they do not match what actually has happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the game.

Last edited:

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hi Everybody. Like this game very much, thank you Bear in the night

That said, there is a bug at night when i visit girls room (pervert:p) and clic on audrey's bed, the game crash. Annoying...i like Audrey. So does anyone has the same problem?
V 3.1c

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Did we say all content optionable? - yes
So far it is
There is one problem when you say optional, sure i can refuse, but how i'am supposed to know that i should refuse before seeing it, some characters are predictable and i can go from there but.. some are bipolar as fuck... nothing in the Audrey scene pointed towards femdom/humiliation.. it started fairly "normal", when a kink starts in the middle of a scene and you don't enjoy this particular kink the whole scene and potentially a character are ruined.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi Everybody. Like this game very much, thank you Bear in the night

That said, there is a bug at night when i visit girls room (pervert:p) and clic on audrey's bed, the game crash. Annoying...i like Audrey. So does anyone has the same problem?
V 3.1c
Try the latest version

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just started playing this and am really enjoying it. One thing I noticed when I went to Dale, Bear in the Night, in case you aren't aware. While your renders for the hotel show it's called the "Dale-ly Apartments", in the dialogue characters keep calling it differently. Elijah calls it the "Daily Lee Apartments", and Mina (who works there) calls it the "Daily Ly Apartments". I do think that "Dale-ly" makes more sense, so I think you should match up the dialogue with that spelling, unless the incorrect naming is intentional for some reason.

Also, FYI, in English, the word apartment refers to a semi-permanent dwelling, where someone lives from day-to-day for several months or years, often with the intention to move later to a house or similar place. A hotel generally refers to a building where rooms are rented on a very limited basis, typically overnight or for a few days. While it's possible for someone to live in a hotel on a more permanent basis, this is unusual. Since the students would potentially stay only during weekend visits, and given the name of "Dale-ly" as a play on the word daily, I believe hotel is probably what you want to use instead.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I just started playing this and am really enjoying it. One thing I noticed when I went to Dale, @Bear in the Night, in case you aren't aware. While your renders for the hotel show it's called the "Dale-ly Apartments", but in the dialogue characters keep calling it differently. Elijah calls it the "Daily Lee Apartments", and Mina (who works there) calls it the "Daily Ly Apartments". I do think that "Dale-ly" makes more sense, so I think you should match up the dialogue with that spelling, unless the incorrect naming is intentional for some reason.
Yeah, our fault :D
Thanks for the report :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Also, FYI, in English, the word apartment refers to a semi-permanent dwelling, where someone lives from day-to-day for several months or years, often with the intention to move later to a house or similar place. A hotel generally refers to a building where rooms are rented on a very limited basis, typically overnight or for a few days. While it's possible for someone to live in a hotel on a more permanent basis, this is unusual. Since the students would potentially stay only during weekend visits, and given the name of "Dale-ly" as a play on the word daily, I believe hotel is probably what you want to use instead.
Also good point, thanks again :)
If you find anything else or just want to leave your opinion about the game - always welcome :)

Reactions: Dudung693

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also good point, thanks again :)
If you find anything else or just want to leave your opinion about the game - always welcome :)
No worries. I think it's done well overall. :)

One other small inconsistency I found is that, during the cutscene where the MC eavesdrops, Molly refers to the headmaster as "grandfather", but then when you look at the log for her (under "CHARACTER INFO"), the text says that the MC is "pretty sure he's her uncle", which doesn't make sense. He was present when learning about the relationship, so one of the two places should be corrected (either the scene or the summary / hint).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes