-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how to spy on amelia in library?
It's been answered in this game thread already, but just go talk to Haley first (in Victoria's morning class) to tell her you're ready. She'll tell you to start your spying. The scene will automatically transition from that classroom to the library, with Amelie sitting at her desk. The scene will continue and show you the MC spying on her.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I think it's time for me to move on from Samantha as a LI, this whole Aubrey succubus nonsense is a pain. Audrey's feeding off of her and draining her to the point where she's damaging ligaments and Sam is all like "No, I have to help her, I'm the only person she has". Lol what? I get she's a kind person and cares for her but to keep putting herself in harms way? Make matters worse Audrey wanted to do the same thing to the MC, but if you turn her down she reverts back to her usual bitchy self. So yeah, I'm good on the both of them, plus lesbians couples can be a pain in the ass. I learned that from Alice and Leah in FF. I probably also can't avoid them, which creates another dilemma.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think it's time for me to move on from Samantha as a LI, this whole Aubrey succubus nonsense is a pain. Aubrey's feeding off of her and draining her to the point where she's damaging ligaments and Sam is all like "No, I have to help her, I'm the only person she has". Lol what? I get she's a kind person and cares for her but to keep putting herself in harms way? Make matters worse Aubrey wanted to do the same thing to the MC, but if you turn her down she reverts back to her usual bitchy self. So yeah, I'm good on the both of them, plus lesbians couples can be a pain in the ass. I learned that from Alice and Leah in FF. I probably also can't avoid them, which creates another dilemma.
I don't know that the MC will necessarily be able to change anything with Sam or Aubrey, but I think they're both bi. Sam previously had a boyfriend, currently she's with Aubrey, and she's attracted to the MC sexually. I think Aubrey, by being a succubus, is by default bi, since the demons drain life from humans generally, not just limiting it to a specific gender. I would assume she's been in relationships with men as well and not just with women, but obviously I could be wrong.

A potential way I see of the MC moving forward with both is that he could dominate Aubrey when he's strong enough as a wizard. There have already been multiple comments about his aptitude, and he's a pureblood. So I think he might eventually become too powerful for Aubrey to manipulate. If he then manages to romance Sam away from her, Aubrey will lose her source of nourishment, which the MC could become. But there would be stipulations, limiting how much she can get from him, protecting his own ligaments from damage. The stipulation could easily move into domination in the sheets as well. (Or, at a minimum, it might be possible for the MC to remove her dominating attitude during sex.)

However, for the MC to get to that point, a lot still needs to happen. I guess we'll see.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't know that the MC will necessarily be able to change anything with Sam or Aubrey, but I think they're both bi. Sam previously had a boyfriend, currently she's with Aubrey, and she's attracted to the MC sexually. I think Aubrey, by being a succubus, is by default bi, since the demons drain life from humans generally, not just limiting it to a specific gender. I would assume she's been in relationships with men as well and not just with women, but obviously I could be wrong.

A potential way I see of the MC moving forward with both is that he could dominate Aubrey when he's strong enough as a wizard. There have already been multiple comments about his aptitude, and he's a pureblood. So I think he might eventually become too powerful for Aubrey to manipulate. If he then manages to romance Sam away from her, Aubrey will lose her source of nourishment, which the MC could become. But there would be stipulations, limiting how much she can get from him, protecting his own ligaments from damage. The stipulation could easily move into domination in the sheets as well. (Or, at a minimum, he might be able to remove her dominating attitude during sex.)

However, for the MC to get to that point, a lot still needs to happen. I guess we'll see.
That's the other thing Sam seems already more interested in Audrey anyway, she can't even be away from Audrey five minutes without running back to her. Now could Audrey's lure as a succubus have a lot to do with it? Sure. Maybe, but maybe not. If they're a item, which seems obvious I'm not interested in a throuple or whatever that's called and won't force Sam to choose either, especially when there's plenty of fish in the sea. I don't wanna be their side dick, I've played enough games where MC's that assumed that role.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I think it's time for me to move on from Samantha as a LI, this whole Aubrey succubus nonsense is a pain. Audrey's feeding off of her and draining her to the point where she's damaging ligaments and Sam is all like "No, I have to help her, I'm the only person she has". Lol what? I get she's a kind person and cares for her but to keep putting herself in harms way? Make matters worse Audrey wanted to do the same thing to the MC, but if you turn her down she reverts back to her usual bitchy self. So yeah, I'm good on the both of them, plus lesbians couples can be a pain in the ass. I learned that from Alice and Leah in FF. I probably also can't avoid them, which creates another dilemma.
Can you imagine how pissed people would be if Audrey was a guy doing this to Samantha but since it's a chick* it's a okay.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Bear in the Night
so maybe a bug dont know after i finish and update i always check the image folder to see if i miss a scene or not and i check the Audrey futa scene in the folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night
so maybe a bug dont know after i finish and update i always check the image folder to see if i miss a scene or not and i check the Audrey futa scene in the folder

Hey!
Will take a look :)
By the way, could you tell me a little bit more about your experience? What did you like and not?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the problem is how Audrey hasn't shown any redeeming qualities so far. Even worse she's a cunt with the MC, that's maybe a plus for the femdom crowd but for others can be a turn-off.
Samantha sacrificing herself for Aubrey is another problem. Is Sam under the succubus spell? Has Aubrey done anything for Sam in the past like saving her life from other succubi or smth?
She still can be saved as a character but we need some answers about SamxAubrey. Also her relationship with the MC has to evolve beyond using him as her boy toy if you want to make her appealing for not femdom lovers.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes