Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Hey!
Will take a look :)
By the way, could you tell me a little bit more about your experience? What did you like and not?
So far love the game i like the characters the design and how they look you did a good job to improve the hint system and I like the 2000 IQ movement of turning off and on the futa/gay content at will super nice now from what I've been reading people dont like Audrey to much my standing on this is i like Audrey cus I knew that she'll get close to us but then the sex scene happen and she was super bitchy which didn't make sense from the relationship progress we had with her.

From what I understood 2 people are writing this which is absolutely fine only one did all of the Audrey content i don't know if the idea is to like get revenge on her or probably get to dominate her which I think is the more likely path/what makes sense so so i didn't like how that scene end but all other content so far dope.

Now what I think me and everybody else would like is some sex scenes that can be repeated or play again but I don't know what's your plan or your stand regarding that kind of content.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So far love the game i like the characters the design and how they look you did a good job to improve the hint system and I like the 2000 IQ movement of turning off and on the futa/gay content at will super nice now from what I've been reading people dont like Audrey to much my standing on this is i like Audrey cus I knew that she'll get close to us but then the sex scene happen and she was super bitchy which didn't make sense from the relationship progress we had with her.

From what I understood 2 people are writing this which is absolutely fine only one did all of the Audrey content i don't know if the idea is to like get revenge on her or probably get to dominate her which I think is the more likely path/what makes sense so so i didn't like how that scene end but all other content so far dope.

Now what I think me and everybody else would like is some sex scenes that can be repeated or play again but I don't know what's your plan or your stand regarding that kind of content.
Thanks for your review :)
I'm still searching for a path to improve sandbox mechanics, cuz still some people say it too complicated

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Had the "Jill bug" in 0.2.2c where she would stuck at 33%. When I load my save from then in 0.3.1d the progress is reset to 0% but Jill won't talk to me when I get to Dale...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Finished version 0.3.1d and thought I'd share my impressions, more so because Bear in the Night has been asking for feedback.

Liked the game a lot and overall I think it's going to be one of the great ones here, as long as the devs keep the pace and continue to expand and improve it's contents. More lewd stuff with some characters wouldn't hurt but I guess we're still on the early stages. Being on the early stages, I recognize that the large number of paths and characters give the impression of having less content than it really has. Perhaps a few longer scenes would change that feeling, like a more rewarding combat ending or a few classroom interactions, for example. Hope all that is on the way...
Being a sandbox immediately pushes some players away, generally. Not this one! I found it well organized and with enough content not to repeat actions unnecessarily and lots of colorful stuff to fill the gaps and improve story: Lustagram, potion making, spell practice and book hunting are useful, not just fillers.
I quickly got used to the game mechanics and found all content easy to understand and manage, even if you make a point to win house competition every week, and still not feel grindy. If the devs keep this up till the end, we may have sandbox greatness, in the lines of Love of Magic, MIST or The Anomalous Dr Vibes, for example.
Calendar, character info and profile info made it comfortable to play, which I did without any mod.
The plot is interesting but still in early stages, storytelling is good but the text needs some review by a native English speaker, if the aim of the project is high as it seems! As it is, it doesn't have particular problems, far from bothersome, but there are issues and some others bumps which I'll detail next.
Scenes and renders are very high quality, characters lovely and scenarios very good, but I fear the image compression is a bit too aggressive, at times, showing artifacts in some renders and videos. A simple suggestion here would be to share a lossless or uncompressed version for those who, like me, are picky about that. That being said, it doesn't harm the quality fo the experience in any way, which is the most important thing.
Like I said, the amount of quests and stuff going on is big and I feel it's going to grow a lot, as it should: being a fan of the fantasy genre and having finished the majority of the big fantasy titles, I can't help but have high hopes for this one. It was worth to play as it is. Left wanting more.
I also have a couple of remarks and suggestions to make...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. Conclusion
I wrote this mainly by memory, so maybe I forgot or missed things. Made a clean start of the game using this version, no mods, deleted persistent file. Had no problem whatsoever regarding character progression like others here mentioned.
I tried to be constructive and helpful in this rant. This is something I really like and will continue to watch in the future.
Why didn't I make this a review in the proper section? Because I feel it lacks a bit more content and plot development to get the five star review I'm hoping to write in a couple of updates.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Finished version 0.3.1d and thought I'd share my impressions, more so because Bear in the Night has been asking for feedback.

Liked the game a lot and overall I think it's going to be one of the great ones here, as long as the devs keep the pace and continue to expand and improve it's contents. More lewd stuff with some characters wouldn't hurt but I guess we're still on the early stages. Being on the early stages, I recognize that the large number of paths and characters give the impression of having less content than it really has. Perhaps a few longer scenes would change that feeling, like a more rewarding combat ending or a few classroom interactions, for example. Hope all that is on the way...
Being a sandbox immediately pushes some players away, generally. Not this one! I found it well organized and with enough content not to repeat actions unnecessarily and lots of colorful stuff to fill the gaps and improve story: Lustagram, potion making, spell practice and book hunting are useful, not just fillers.
I quickly got used to the game mechanics and found all content easy to understand and manage, even if you make a point to win house competition every week, and still not feel grindy. If the devs keep this up till the end, we may have sandbox greatness, in the lines of Love of Magic, MIST or The Anomalous Dr Vibes, for example.
Calendar, character info and profile info made it comfortable to play, which I did without any mod.
The plot is interesting but still in early stages, storytelling is good but the text needs some review by a native English speaker, if the aim of the project is high as it seems! As it is, it doesn't have particular problems, far from bothersome, but there are issues and some others bumps which I'll detail next.
Scenes and renders are very high quality, characters lovely and scenarios very good, but I fear the image compression is a bit too aggressive, at times, showing artifacts in some renders and videos. A simple suggestion here would be to share a lossless or uncompressed version for those who, like me, are picky about that. That being said, it doesn't harm the quality fo the experience in any way, which is the most important thing.
Like I said, the amount of quests and stuff going on is big and I feel it's going to grow a lot, as it should: being a fan of the fantasy genre and having finished the majority of the big fantasy titles, I can't help but have high hopes for this one. It was worth to play as it is. Left wanting more.
I also have a couple of remarks and suggestions to make...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. Conclusion
I wrote this mainly by memory, so maybe I forgot or missed things. Made a clean start of the game using this version, no mods, deleted persistent file. Had no problem whatsoever regarding character progression like others here mentioned.
I tried to be constructive and helpful in this rant. This is something I really like and will continue to watch in the future.
Why didn't I make this a review in the proper section? Because I feel it lacks a bit more content and plot development to get the five star review I'm hoping to write in a couple of updates.
Wow, man!
Thanks for that great review :), even it's not a 5star, I think other players must see your opinion, so if u can - add this review to the "review section".
I read everything you wrote and did notes, we will discuss everything in our team to make the game greater :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly dev. update!
But first, let me ask you a question?
- How do you call a wizard who can make a basketball appear out of thin air?
- A sports-caster.

Now, after we had some fun, let's get back to serious business! Here's a list of things that's been done this week:
  • Eager to see new content? We have some! Try our newest Lust Academy 0.4.1a. Bear in mind, that it's still in alpha release. You can check the details here:
  • 65 new beautiful renders for Leona, Sadira, and Willow.
  • Retouched 80 renders to make sure visuals match your most challenging expectations.
  • 2 new 60fps HD animations for Lily and Lucy.
  • Slightly reworked character colors in the interface.
  • Finished story planning for Lust Academy v0.6.1
  • Finished story for new scenes in Dale for v.0.5.1
  • Reworked some old dialogues.
Also, right now, we're fixing some minor bugs in Lust Academy v0.4.1a and polishing it for beta and public release. We'd love to hear your feedback and bug reports to ensure we have not missed anything. You're welcome!
Best regards,
Bear in the Night team

6 Likes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Man, since the beginning of the game, I have no interest in Audrey.

I understand that really Sam and Audrey are close friends and all. I don't want to sound like too much of a jerk, but.... Will I be forced to "put up" with some kind of relationship between her and Samantha? Sam is my main girl and the one I like the most. But as some have already commented, I don't want to have to be the third wheel. I want to romance Sam, but without Audrey.
I would really like to know if I can romance Sam without Audrey having anything to do with it.

I'm not usually so against a threeway relationship, but in this case it's Audrey and, as I said, I have no interest in her from the start.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Bugs with the bar/club: When talking to the strippers they ask for VIP and when saying yes VIP the next scene is morning next day, there seems to be a timeskip when there shouldn't be. Second bug: when you then instead of going to the table first instantly ask for VIP room via the blonde chick the game shows a new entry for the strippers however they will not be in the list of characters. You have to do the table first to get the entry in the character list, which bugs a timeskip, thus forcing multiple week replays.. Also certain scenes that happen over night can skip the weekend even if you would have won the trip, going from friday to monday without being able to visit the island.. annoying as hell. v0.3.1d pc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bugs with the bar/club: When talking to the strippers they ask for VIP and when saying yes VIP the next scene is morning next day, there seems to be a timeskip when there shouldn't be. Second bug: when you then instead of going to the table first instantly ask for VIP room via the blonde chick the game shows a new entry for the strippers however they will not be in the list of characters. You have to do the table first to get the entry in the character list, which bugs a timeskip, thus forcing multiple week replays.. Also certain scenes that happen over night can skip the weekend even if you would have won the trip, going from friday to monday without being able to visit the island.. annoying as hell. v0.3.1d pc.
I never missed going to Dale, so I don't know about the weekend-skipping bug you're describing. I can confirm that the strippers don't show up in your list of girls until after you go to the VIP room with them.

I cannot, however, duplicate the bug you described while actually in the VIP room with either girl. In my own playthrough, both girls went through some private stripping and then lewd activity in the VIP area, only after which the game progresses to the next morning.

You might want to attach your save and @ Bear in the Night so they can analyze it; since I didn't see this same issue, it's possible some bug elsewhere in the game set a condition that I didn't get, eventually causing the error you see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
When talking to the strippers they ask for VIP and when saying yes VIP the next scene is morning next day, there seems to be a timeskip when there shouldn't be.
Also certain scenes that happen over night can skip the weekend even if you would have won the trip, going from friday to monday without being able to visit the island.. annoying as hell.
Both of these also happened to me.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I guess I am ocd. Decided to do potions.
I tried every combo but not every permutation.
I have to ask: Are there more than 4 recipes?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes