Aeton

Nov 13, 2021
Probably you using the old model :(

We are sorry, but we can't do properly tests of the android version (even we trying to test it, but much things depends on android version and phone model)
Ok, can anyone recommend an android tablet that it does work with?

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
This is definitely the most beautiful and realistic girl I've seen in a game so far! I'm happy to find this game I hope it comes with a lot of content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

XDaemonX

Nov 10, 2021
How can you choose Adderin House, what choices do I make to get Adderin? Or is there no choice but to be in Leonhart? Just curious.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How can you choose Adderin House, what choices do I make to get Adderin? Or is there no choice but to be in Leonhart? Just curious.
I think the only choice is Leonhart. I believe the "sorting book" automatically chooses Leonhart no matter what. I don't think it matters on what order you interact with the heads of the houses found in the book. But, ofc, Bear in the Night can confirm whether this is true. When I played through, I don't remember there ever really being a choice that could lead to becoming part of Adderin House.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I think the only choice is Leonhart. I believe the "sorting book" automatically chooses Leonhart no matter what. I don't think it matters on what order you interact with the heads of the houses found in the book. But, ofc, Bear in the Night can confirm whether this is true. When I played through, I don't remember there ever really being a choice that could lead to becoming part of Adderin House.
True, there is no choice of house :(
We know, everyone wanted to have that sort of choice, but it means x4 work, So we decided not to complicate our development :D

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome, dear witches and wizards, to our weekly dev.update!
You know that little tradition of ours, where we start each Dev blog with a joke? Not this time. We were going to post a really long joke about a mythical fire-breathing animal...
But it'd drag on.

So, let's head straight to business:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy 0.4.1b - Beta release! + Visual Novel mode (beta) release! A massive update with a lot of cool surprises! Read more:
  • We've also made 76 new renders for the Christmas special.
  • Retouched 70 renders to add a unique flare of magic.
  • Created a new Character for Christmas special.
  • Created new Locations for Christmas special.
  • Created new Characters for Amelie's story arc.
  • We've almost finished reworking our Map.
That's it for today! That was a busy week, and we're planning to have more of those this year, so stay tuned for more info and more pleasant news!
Don't forget to check out Lust Academy 0.4.1b and our brand new Visual Novel mode!

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes