Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah feel free to leave your review after that (it could be still not perfect, we know, but we really trying)
Sorry to barge in But:-
Either I got a bad download (Gdrive Patreon page) or we have a Major Bug, Started v0.4.1d, loaded a save from end of v0.3.1c. and there is NO UI !. except for the tool bar Also except for the tool bar Nothing is clickable.
screenshot0001.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Redownloaded but from this time from Pixel.
Same problem NO UI !.
So started a New Game and chose "Sandbox" mode.
then Loaded one of my old saves,
Same problem NO UI !. screenshot0001.png
Old Saves DO NOT WORK !
We will need to start a NEW GAME !

this is NOT GOOD

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gorse

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Plz tell me at some point Anal will be an option as for me Trans and beautiful women = that as Huge + even though I have supported this game before that would most likely bring me back. And one last thing another Huge + would be even just a woman moaning in the sex scenes whether Transgender or women. Apart from those things it is a great game even without them being added.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
NOTICE.
Please be aware that old saves DO NOT WORK.
You will need to start a NEW GAME.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Try this:
Load your save -> Leave the room using the door -> Create new save -> Load this new save

This trick helped me
The door does not work for me.
Nothing is clickable except the toolbar to the bottom right

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
The door does not work for me.
Nothing is clickable except the toolbar to the bottom right
Weird... my "old" saves from v0.3.1c are working fine - just tried a few minutes ago... So it may not be a general bug perhaps.
Have you tried pressing the "H" on your keyboard after loading your last save? Maybe the UI is just hidden by Ren'Py?!

If that's not the solution, maybe try a previous save outside of "your room". Worked for me as well *fingers crossed*

Lucerys

Aug 31, 2019
NOTICE.
Please be aware that old saves DO NOT WORK.
You will need to start a NEW GAME.
My Old saves worked fine with it, though in fairness my last save was from v2.2. Only issue I had was the UI disappeared after doing the Angel garden quest with Haley, and that was remedied by simply going back to a save before the event and waiting a day to do it.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Hated the sandbox but now apparently a VN option so had another look. Game starts, have conversation with Olivia then you are thrown into sandbox click around every room in the house shit? How is that a VN?

*looks like the clicking around may just be the first house bit, Not really sure why that would be left in when other bits at the school have been removed though

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JenusKudo
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes