micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I guess I am ocd. Decided to do potions.
I tried every combo but not every permutation.
I have to ask: Are there more than 4 recipes?
atm only 4 , they made it simple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just attend lessons till you got no lessons to attend to

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
Ich habe nur 4 Rezepte und werde wohl erst mit höheren Produktionspunkten freigeschaltet.

Ich muss allerdings sagen, dass ich kaum noch etwas lesen kann, weil zum Beispiel die Rezeptschrift zu klein ist und der Kontrast zwischen Hintergrund und Schrift zu gering ist.
Kann nur immer sehen, was ich gemacht habe, wenn ich den Trank in meinem Inventar habe.

Ist erst seit den 3.x Updates

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I think the problem is how Audrey hasn't shown any redeeming qualities so far. Even worse she's a cunt with the MC, that's maybe a plus for the femdom crowd but for others can be a turn-off.
Samantha sacrificing herself for Aubrey is another problem. Is Sam under the succubus spell? Has Aubrey done anything for Sam in the past like saving her life from other succubi or smth?
She still can be saved as a character but we need some answers about SamxAubrey. Also her relationship with the MC has to evolve beyond using him as her boy toy if you want to make her appealing for not femdom lovers.
That's what that whole scene with Audrey felt like to me, just a guy being used for his dick but in this case Audrey was draining him, that's puts a whole other spin on femdom. I glad I chose to reject her, sure she bitched me out but being used by Audrey just doesn't scream sexiness to me, not when I know she's harming Samantha like some predator. I suppose down the line when this storyline further develops I can revisit this discussion but as of right now I'm gonna pass on them both.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Bear in the Night !!!!

Is this a BUG ????
My statistics shows NO potions brewed and I have brewed atleast 3 different (at my mind) !!!!!

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly dev. update!
But first, let me ask you one question!
What's the most bewitching shape?
Wait for it!
A Hex-agon!!

Give me a second. I need to stop laughing... Phew! That was good. Now, back to the important stuff! Here's the list of what we've done in a week:
  • Added 75 new renders with Jill, Faith, and Amelie.
  • Retouched 80 renders with Victoria, Vanessa, and Lily to maximize their quality!
  • Finished Storyline for Lust Academy v0.6.1
  • Reworked some old scenes for Lily & Amelie.
  • Started working on Christmas special episode.
  • Improved dialogues in some old scenes.
That's it for today! We'll soon release the beta version Lust Academy v0.4.1 with the latest bug fixes and code updates, so stay tuned for more info!
Thanks for your attention,
Bear in the Night.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly dev. update!
But first, let me ask you one question!
What's the most bewitching shape?
Wait for it!
A Hex-agon!!

Give me a second. I need to stop laughing... Phew! That was good. Now, back to the important stuff! Here's the list of what we've done in a week:
  • Added 75 new renders with Jill, Faith, and Amelie.
  • Retouched 80 renders with Victoria, Vanessa, and Lily to maximize their quality!
  • Finished Storyline for Lust Academy v0.6.1
  • Reworked some old scenes for Lily & Amelie.
  • Started working on Christmas special episode.
  • Improved dialogues in some old scenes.
That's it for today! We'll soon release the beta version Lust Academy v0.4.1 with the latest bug fixes and code updates, so stay tuned for more info!
Thanks for your attention,
Bear in the Night.

i'm kinda lost here. Is Lust Academy v0.6.1 another game or something? because he is releasing 0.4.1 and finishing 0.6.1?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
i'm kinda lost here. Is Lust Academy v0.6.1 another game or something? because he is releasing 0.4.1 and finishing 0.6.1?
they are working on multiple releases at once , some for the high lvl patrons and some for rest
Yup, while our 3D artist doing renders for 0.5.1 our writers is already working on 0.6.1.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Bear in the Night If I disable LGBTQ does that mean I'm locked out lesbian scenes? Will I also lose threesomes with girls? Man I love girl on girl fun but I don't want gay, trans...etc scenes at all. I hope you didn't add lesbian scenes in that LGBTQ filter. Dumping lesbian scenes into that category might be a bad idea since girl on girl is pretty popular. I see many games which has lgtb filter but almost all of them doesn't put lesbian in that filter. It's usually for gay, trans, futa...etc content

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night If I disable LGBTQ does that mean I'm locked out lesbian scenes? Will I also lose threesomes with girls? Man I love girl on girl fun but I don't want gay, trans...etc scenes at all. I hope you didn't add lesbian scenes in that LGBTQ filter. Dumping lesbian scenes into that category might be a bad idea since girl on girl is pretty popular. I see many games which has lgtb filter but almost all of them doesn't put lesbian in that filter. It's usually for gay, trans, futa...etc content
Hey!
Did you read the warning? You always have a choice, would be this char gay\trans\etc or heterosexual

Aeton

Nov 13, 2021
I really wanted to try this game, but as it silently crashes on Android whenever I try to start a new game, I'm not prepared to become a patron for something that does not even run.
There is no traceback files I can provide.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I really wanted to try this game, but as it silently crashes on Android whenever I try to start a new game, I'm not prepared to become a patron for something that does not even run.
There is no traceback files I can provide.
Probably you using the old model :(

We are sorry, but we can't do properly tests of the android version (even we trying to test it, but much things depends on android version and phone model)

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Not to be that guy but there are quite a few spelling errors in the dialogue. Probably just an oversight.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes