bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Great game...beautiful characters and the premise is great.

The choppy English does pull me out of it at times...not sure if it's the developer's first language?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Great game...beautiful characters and the premise is great.

The choppy English does pull me out of it at times...not sure if it's the developer's first language?
Nope, but we do proofreading like of 95% of the text
So if you have exact examples, I can send them to our editors :)

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Nope, but we do proofreading like of 95% of the text
So if you have exact examples, I can send them to our editors :)
Sure! Look at the section with Haley and MC and the statues. There are several lines there that sound like they were run through google translate. For example, "Look how cute are they!"

And that's just one of many examples that I noticed.

Just wanted to bring that to your attention as I know you want to put out the best product. Again, great game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
How to go to the Bar ? I think this game have 3 locations. Academy, Campus, and one other places
i forgot the sandbox mode after playing VN mode but if i remember correctly the easiest way to go to the bar is select the bar girl (molly ig) from the events tab on the above right side and it will take you to her event (same for all girls).
i got it wrong :FacePalm:, dickless_hobo got it correct (y)

Last edited:

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
How to go to the Bar ? I think this game have 3 locations. Academy, Campus, and one other places
If you mean the bar in town that has strippers, the principal will allow house with the highest point to spend whole weekend there.

I'm using sandbox mode, no idea if it's the same in VN.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes