Poolver

Jul 28, 2019
T
i forgot the sandbox mode after playing VN mode but if i remember correctly the easiest way to go to the bar is select the bar girl (molly ig) from the events tab on the above right side and it will take you to her event (same for all girls).
i got it wrong :FacePalm:, dickless_hobo got it correct (y)
Thx dude

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hoo i see
So, how to use sandbox mode??
Hey!
Click "New game" - and then you will have 2 choices "vn mode" and "sandbox mode". With a description of each mode

Here are two places that could be identified as "bar":
- Cafe. Place in Academy with Molly inside
- Bar in stripclub. Place in Dale (which you can visti if you win the house competition)

Feb 8, 2019
It would be great if there were other angles especially from 1st person added to that scene in the sauna with that goddess and also in the future with other girls. Inspire from BADIK. When it's sensual it's more immersive so better for everyone.

Reactions: MindsOfficial

Poolver

Jul 28, 2019
Hey!
Click "New game" - and then you will have 2 choices "vn mode" and "sandbox mode". With a description of each mode

Here are two places that could be identified as "bar":
- Cafe. Place in Academy with Molly inside
- Bar in stripclub. Place in Dale (which you can visti if you win the house competition)
I didn't see that option because i'm playing with my load data

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It would be great if there were other angles especially from 1st person added to that scene in the sauna with that goddess and also in the future with other girls. Inspire from BADIK. When it's sensual it's more immersive so better for everyone.
Thanks, will send it to our team :)

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
How to get the Christmas special startet?
Played v. 0.4. 1f to the end, and after loading my saves in 0.4.2 don't know hiw to proceed.

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Sure. I loaded my previous save from 0.3.1. I almost finished the update (except christmas). However when I save and load again all the progress goes away and it loads the previous save from 0.3.1. It is like I never played the update.

Thank you very much.
Hi,
Do you have any patch for the save/load issue?
Thanks

silgmaris

Nov 17, 2018
Hey!
Could you send your save file? Should be fixed
Same problem for me: version 4.2; no mods; Sandbox.
It saves correctly for the first week of game; now if I save the game at any point when I load it I restart from the same point (thursday morning). The Auto-Save stops working too.
Attached two example

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Same problem for me: version 4.2; no mods; Sandbox.
It saves correctly for the first week of game; now if I save the game at any point when I load it I restart from the same point (thursday morning). The Auto-Save stops working too.
Attached two example
That sucks :(
Thanks for the detailed description and saves.
Will take a look

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes