Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Mmm...could you give a little bit more details?
I think it happened when Audrey came to visit mc second time to ask mc's forgiveness for something like kicking him out of the room. (I actually did that scene. But at the end she almost kicked out mc out of tbe room. Then i loaded a previous save file & ignored her). Mc told her that sex is good...

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I think it happened when Audrey came to visit mc second time to ask mc's forgiveness for something like kicking him out of the room. (I actually did that scene. But at the end she almost kicked out mc out of tbe room. Then i loaded a previous save file & ignored her). Mc told her that sex is good...
Hm, will check.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
not that its a big deal but when ever i try the night peep event on any of the girls i just get a pop up that says [enough for today] even though i didnt peep at all

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
oh and the coffee scene with sam she asks what time is it MC replies its "already midnight" then sam has to go meet audrey
next line MC thinks to himself "the sun is shining and the day is just beginning".... i think he needs a new watch lol

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I cant go to the bar and the night club
That's the problem sir

I play with my save data and i play with sandbox mode, but i still can't go there
Okay, what happens when you are trying to get to the nightclub?
And, Do you know club and bar are locations in Dale, right?

You also can send your save file, we will check

Thayron

May 2, 2017
My game's save keeps coming back and that's why I can't regress. But does anyone have this problem or know how to solve it?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes