Dec 8, 2021
Is the ntr scene with Olivia at the beginning avoidable now? and is she a Li? for me, any action or mention, sexual or romantic that the mc isn't involved in is ntr, i played this game a long time ago, very early on, and gave up for that scene, and if it's not avoidable i just never play it again the game and not any future game from the developers

if anyone can answer me, thank you

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is the ntr scene with Olivia at the beginning avoidable now? and is she a Li? for me, any action or mention, sexual or romantic that the mc isn't involved in is ntr, i played this game a long time ago, very early on, and gave up for that scene, and if it's not avoidable i just never play it again the game and not any future game from the developers

if anyone can answer me, thank you
All scenes are avoidable, even in early releases you could just skip smth you don't like

Apr 27, 2021
Great game,but I tried everything to prevent any contact with Naomi and I failed ,that's kind of disgusting.

Dec 8, 2021
Great game,but I tried everything to prevent any contact with Naomi and I failed ,that's kind of disgusting.
In real life, there are many unpleasant situations that we can't avoid, so when we go to play a game, which is for fun, and we see that something we don't like is not avoidable, you feel trapped and unhappy, it's a worse feeling. than it looks like if you think about

So i understand you completely

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like ntr at all but I fail to understand how a scene with a woman having sex with her husband is ntr

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Apparently if you as the MC desire her and she outrageously chooses to have consensual sex with her own husband it still falls under the category for the NTR aficionados.

Go Figure. :rolleyes:
Yeah calling it NTR goes bit far, still it is other dick and if I remember right that guy is not really good to MC either so more like an antagonist. So it is a case of annoying sex scene to many that like to immerse in MC instead of an enjoyable fap :p, whether it is NTR or not as such (I agree it is not really) and unfortunately we miss a separate tag for that as voyeurism is way to wide a tag to cover that scenario as warning and NTR does come closest to cover the content in tags as available even if it is a misuse of the tag. :) Antagonist other dick would be the more correct tag in this case, then again enough people even would wish to be able to skip that scene if it were a loving father.

Being a dev is not easy in these kind of games with the various likes and dislikes of people that comes with the territory. :p

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I personally didn't really care for that scene since Olivia seems like a huge bitch. At this point I have no interest in her.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It neither bothers me one way or the other but I find it peculiar that it somehow falls under NTR. It's not something I personally would get worked up over.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I personally didn't really care for that scene since Olivia seems like a huge bitch. At this point I have no interest in her.
I have no interest, neither in her nor in the scene. It isn't NTR, but as I recall you could skip seeing it (and even if you had to see it, in that case I would use CTRL and I won't have seen it either, so I cannot remember nothing about how it is).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed, I fast forwarded it if remember right at first update (not sure if it was avoidable then). Still even if it did not bother me, neither was it a scene I enjoyed and to me the game had no sex yet in it after that scene even if there was a vaginal scene :p.

You cannot please everyone as a dev though, just the question devs should ask themselves in general and not specifically for this game is if scenes like that early in game do add something to the audience they want to attract or do opposite and at least turn part of them off, whether that last is fair or not and do what they feel is best for their game.

Dec 8, 2021
Agreed, I fast forwarded it if remember right at first update (not sure if it was avoidable then). Still even if it did not bother me, neither was it a scene I enjoyed and to me the game had no sex yet in it after that scene even if there was a vaginal scene :p.

You cannot please everyone as a dev though, just the question devs should ask themselves in general and not specifically for this game is if scenes like that early in game do add something to the audience they want to attract or do opposite and at least turn part of them off, whether that last is fair or not and do what they feel is best for their game.
I see that what I said raised a discussion, well, I'll clarify my point, in my view, any form of intimacy that doesn't involve the mc is ntr and I hate this crap, it doesn't matter if they're husband and wife , girlfriend and boyfriend, if you're lesbians, it doesn't matter the gender of the character involved or if she's a complete bitch and dick, I just hate and can't stand to see these things, the good thing is that there are many conscientious developers who don't put this shit in your games, anyway, if you don't see it as ntr, tabom, i can do nothing, follow with your vision i'll follow mine, it doesn't really matter

And yes, that scene was of no use in the story, it didn't do a damn thing, the developer just put it on to tease and make the mc feel like a shit loser, ridiculous, a lack of respect for the players, whether it's skippable, avoidable or not, even more that it was at the very beginning of the game, he said it wasn't ntr and you said that too, but for me it's ntr and that's it

Ahrimy

Jul 30, 2020
The game has concerns for me. My save blocks at a time and I can’t query the character menu.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes