Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
So i was playing on Novel Mode, and there was a problem where I would save the game in between on going event (like making choice) but if I load that save it takes me to Free Roam, If I select sleep, then next day events start, I miss all the previous day events (So have to save at the end of the day if given option).
The other thing is the Succubus Plot Line, MC talks to Sam, and say they will continue in evening but they talk after a week or so, and even then the story is all mixed up, logically Audrey should do her stuff first, then MC should find out about her, But it happens in reverse, plus the coffee event after that is also problematic, it occurs twice, first time she is sweet, second time she is rude.
Anyway i Think these are all Novel Mode's bugs.
Awesome Game though, great graphics and animation. Plot too.

Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The game has concerns for me. My save blocks at a time and I can’t query the character menu.
Hey!
You always can report about bugs to us :)
If you used mods - then don't use them and start a fresh game. If not, please describe the problem and we will try to solve it (or probably we already did in the latest update)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So i was playing on Novel Mode, and there was a problem where I would save the game in between on going event (like making choice) but if I load that save it takes me to Free Roam, If I select sleep, then next day events start, I miss all the previous day events (So have to save at the end of the day if given option).
Hm...very interesting. Can you send a save file with this bug? Would be very useful
And we will take a look to the "Audrey's problem", maybe some problem with the wrong text or scene

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Hm...very interesting. Can you send a save file with this bug? Would be very useful
And we will take a look to the "Audrey's problem", maybe some problem with the wrong text or scene
Below is the Image of the save files and second image is after loading the one shown below (Save file 2-9)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I Have also tried to make a save before Audrey being revealed as succubus but the save file "3-15" (Attached below) was closest I could get, you have to go through some events to reach that part.
(Audrey>Victoria class>Sabrina class>Haley Library Event>The event where Audrey is revealed ( and the one that's mixed up)).

After sex scene of Audrey, the next day, after the bathroom event with Sam, there is the Coffee event of Audrey that I was talking about.

• Red Heart

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I got this error when i choose to teleport to another location from calendar .. how can i fix it ?

ddd.JPG

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I decided to go with more of the direct route, and now, did both the game through 0.4.2 as well as the Christmas special, so been awhile, mostly because of old saves several updates ago caused me to start over from the beginning, but got caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoying this game, specially when the VN was added to it. Don't mind the free roam too much, but with how many games I got to get through, really direct route works the best for me. Thank you so much for this, and be looking forward for the next, now that I am back to being caught up.

• Red Heart

Ahrimy

Jul 30, 2020
Hey!
You always can report about bugs to us :)
If you used mods - then don't use them and start a fresh game. If not, please describe the problem and we will try to solve it (or probably we already did in the latest update)
Here my save
I can’t click on the log.The only clickable ones are lustagram and the map

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The other thing is the Succubus Plot Line, MC talks to Sam, and say they will continue in evening but they talk after a week or so, and even then the story is all mixed up, logically Audrey should do her stuff first, then MC should find out about her, But it happens in reverse, plus the coffee event after that is also problematic, it occurs twice, first time she is sweet, second time she is rude.
Anyway i Think these are all Novel Mode's bugs.
Awesome Game though, great graphics and animation. Plot too.
Hey!
Try the 0.4.2 version, we fixed this bug in this version.
Or try 0.5.1 which is already live on our patreon

Reactions: Ryantrix

Poolver

Jul 28, 2019
So, once again. Did you ever visit Dale? Do you know you need to get house points to win a house competition?
Yep, i want know how to visit her
For the first time, MC visit Dale, Barman, and other, then i'm back to university and i cant go back there again (visit Dale, Barman and other)

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes