dumbeldor2001

Feb 27, 2019
After playing some other games, I have to say this one has one of the best game designs. It has a very good story, enough involvement of player in the game, not too much talks. I hope we see more sexual activities in future updates. Great work, Thank you.

Urist McUrist

Apr 9, 2018
Hey I've really been enjoying the game, the Morrowind reference really gave me a chuckle. I do have one issue (in 0.4.2) where I am trying to do the last event in Lily's story, which requires me to talk to Sabrina in her lab in the evening, but she isn't ever in there. Is there a fix or is it not actually in yet? Much appreciated.

EDIT: Works fine in Story mode, and I maxed out my potions classes before the event.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey I've really been enjoying the game, the Morrowind reference really gave me a chuckle. I do have one issue (in 0.4.2) where I am trying to do the last event in Lily's story, which requires me to talk to Sabrina in her lab in the evening, but she isn't ever in there. Is there a fix or is it not actually in yet? Much appreciated.

EDIT: Works fine in Story mode, and I maxed out my potions classes before the event.
Hey!
Hm, still have the problem of fine now?

dijish

Jun 1, 2020
Not sure others have mentioned or not. But I copied my old save from 0.2.2c and put it into current version(0.4.2),and after loading one savefile and doing something and save it, then load it again, it turns back into where it begins. In other words, the save function doesnt work, I always get to the point from old saves although the screenshot of the savefile changed. Will it be fixed in te next version too?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not sure others have mentioned or not. But I copied my old save from 0.2.2c and put it into current version(0.4.2),and after loading one savefile and doing something and save it, then load it again, it turns back into where it begins. In other words, the save function doesnt work, I always get to the point from old saves although the screenshot of the savefile changed. Will it be fixed in te next version too?
Yup, already fixed in 0.5.1

Reactions: dijish

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Brilliant plot with breathtaking animations, adding to that a few mini games which don't feel like a grind and you get this masterpiece!! Great job!
the save files not working properly is the only thing that's a bit bothersome. Also is there a way to change the opacity of text boxes or hide them in Android, so the art can be enjoyed a bit better?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Greetings at 2022, dear wizards and witches! Welcome to our Devblog!
But first, how do you think a movie about a group of mages robbing Gringotts would be called?
Potions Eleven!

Ah, yes, the smell of fresh dad jokes! We missed it! Have you? But jokes aside, we have a list of things that have been done the previous week. Let's take a look:
  • Made 40 new renders with Giant, Sabrina and Haley.
  • Retouched those 40 renders to visual perfection.
  • Fixed animations for Christmas special and Lust Academy 0.5.1.
  • Created a new character (Possible LI for our MC.)
  • Created two new locations for Lust Academy 0.6.1.
  • Fixed a lot of typos in old scenes.
  • Finished main questline for Lust Academy 0.6.1.
  • Finished Samantha's storyline for Lust Academy 0.6.1.
  • Finished Audrey's storyline for Lust Academy 0.6.1.
  • Finished story plan for Lust Academy 0.7.1.
  • Finished improving 0.5.1 scenes for VN mode.
As you can see, we've started this year with a lot of work, and we shall continue to deliver it each week! We've focused on improving some old content for the upcoming Lust Academy 0.5.1 Beta but, at the same time, we have not forgotten about future updates.
We'll have some more news to share this week, so keep in touch!
Thank you for your attention, and have a great day!
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

7 Likes

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I am, although it's literally the only content not completed in the current version of my save and I was able to view it in story mode, so I figure I'll just let it sit and see if it still applies in the upcoming update.
So, if I'm right:
You played sandbox mode and complete all content, but Lily couldn't be complete cuz you can't find Sabrina in the evening, right? (did you try to find her using calendar?)
Then you decide to play in VN mode and find this scene, right?

If so, could you send your save file from the sandbox version? We will take a look

JoKeRT5

Jul 9, 2018
how to pass Leona secound mission: "Katarina won't leave me alone. If I want to face here on my terms, I have to find a way to defeat her. I think I should contact Leona. Maybe a sorting book will do the trick" what i need to do??

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Still having the problem of save files though? And i never used mods for this, still my files pulled me back and i can't open inventory and skills menu anymore. maybe corrupted files? I'll try to download the game again.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
how to pass Leona secound mission: "Katarina won't leave me alone. If I want to face here on my terms, I have to find a way to defeat her. I think I should contact Leona. Maybe a sorting book will do the trick" what i need to do??
Click on the sorting book in the main hall?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Still having the problem of save files though? And i never used mods for this, still my files pulled me back and i can't open inventory and skills menu anymore. maybe corrupted files? I'll try to download the game again.
You can send your save file, we will take a look. But probably we fixed that problem, but anyway - save file would be very useful

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
When's the next version,with save file patch, due?
Also can something be done about the text box is there option in the settings to hide it ?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes