Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Happy new year from the Bear in the Night team!
Hi there! Today we won't share any news or give insight into the development process. It's just a short post to once again thank all of you for staying with us in 2021.

Your interest in Lust Academy and support for the project help us fulfill our dream and make this project better with every update. We cannot stress enough how much we value our community. You, guys, are awesome!

We wish you everything the best in 2022, and we will try out best to make sure that Lust Academy will continue to bring joy and excitement to your lives.
This is just the beginning.
Always yours.
Bear in the Night team.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yep, i want know how to visit her
For the first time, MC visit Dale, Barman, and other, then i'm back to university and i cant go back there again (visit Dale, Barman and other)
Yeah, Arthur is telling about house competitions and Dale, which is available only on weekends.
If you have some difficulty with Sandbox mode - just try our VN mode, it's much easily :)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hm, do you have a clear build? without mods or smth?
We tried to catch the error but we can't.
Hi, I fixed the issue , actually at the first time I played the game I used the mod for money after a few quests I found it's boring with the mod so i deleted it , yesterday I told my self maybe I didn't deleted the all mod files so i downloaded again the mod file to compere between the file mod and the file game and I realized there still 2 file of the mod in the file game I thought those files was with the game so deleted them now I can teleport with out a problem, thanks for time i really appreciate the help.

the-office-bow.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahrimy

Jul 30, 2020
Well, my problem is still there and my saves are useless and put me back far back. I will wait for the new patch to see if the problem is still there.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Well, my problem is still there and my saves are useless and put me back far back. I will wait for the new patch to see if the problem is still there.
Yeah, this problem is still not fixed in 0.4.2, but we probably fixed it in 0.5.1

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Same issue, my saves pull me back, and if i load it, i can use the map and phone, but i can't open my inventory or route menu...

Reactions: Ahrimy

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I just finished all the content available and I really liked it. The game has a lot of content/world building but still nothing sexual with the main girl (awesome 3D model), which makes me think of another game... I hope this one delivers in time and we are not here in 2027 praying that the main girl gets something above a HJ scene in the next update.

It would be awesome to have the ability to set/change the girls names, and a corruption path would make it perfect for me.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ok sorry for the dumb question but why doesn't the Inventory, phone menu and list for available routes work? I press the hotkeys yet nothing worked (even before I installed the Cheat Mod, nothing worked either.)
EDIT: Please don't tell me the inventory is for Sandbox mode only? I don't know what went wrong really... I downloaded from the torrent.
EDIT: Well I'll be damned, it is Sandbox-exclusive!!! If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna bang my head on the next brick wall.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Ok sorry for the dumb question but why doesn't the Inventory, phone menu and list for available routes work? I press the hotkeys yet nothing worked (even before I installed the Cheat Mod, nothing worked either.)
EDIT: Please don't tell me the inventory is for Sandbox mode only? I don't know what went wrong really... I downloaded from the torrent.
EDIT: Well I'll be damned, it is Sandbox-exclusive!!! If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna bang my head on the next brick wall.
Yup, do you need inventory for something? If you playing sandbox mode, just speak with the needed character, pretty simple. In Vn mode you don't need to think about anything, just enjoy the story ;)
And don't use mods!

AmritAman

Sep 14, 2019
Hey, I have an issue where my save always gets stuck in before the leona scene. Is there any fix for that...

PS. :- I am playing on Sandbox mode and using the compressed version...

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes