Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the good words :)
Some of your wishes are already in our new 0.5.1 version :)
Some are still in our plans :)

Yeah, VN didn't have many choices like a sandbox
Wow! Can't wait to try the new 5.1 version! Love the art and animation, everything looks amazing! I especially liked how there are two different versions of Audrey and Sadira, I honestly don't know which versions I like more, but will they be the only girls with different versions of themselves?

I don't mind the lack of choices as its an acceptable tradeoff for me as I prefer VNs over sandbox any day. Will there also be a plans to interact and be with some of the 'monster'/supernatural girls, like the vampire, fairy and mushroom girl we've come across so far? I'm also hopeful we can get our revenge on Olivia eventually and dominate/steal her and Ashley away from Don.

Is 5.1 already out for patrons or is it coming out soon? Just finished this last update and would love to keep playing the new content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Wow! Can't wait to try the new 5.1 version! Love the art and animation, everything looks amazing! I especially liked how there are two different versions of Audrey and Sadira, I honestly don't know which versions I like more, but will they be the only girls with different versions of themselves?

I don't mind the lack of choices as its an acceptable tradeoff for me as I prefer VNs over sandbox any day. Will there also be a plans to interact and be with some of the 'monster'/supernatural girls, like the vampire, fairy and mushroom girl we've come across so far? I'm also hopeful we can get our revenge on Olivia eventually and dominate/steal her and Ashley away from Don.

Is 5.1 already out for patrons or is it coming out soon? Just finished this last update and would love to keep playing the new content.
Yeah 0.5.1 is already available for patrons :)

For sure we will have some interaction with mushroom girl and vampire (we already have them in-game). So maybe in the next version could be some hot content :)

User103

Jan 21, 2021
Hi, I got a weird bug that whenever I load any save, it opens a different one. Also the calander icons and stuff don't work anymore. Anyone had the same issue? I tried re-extracting the game but for some reason my save files till show up and the game is still broken

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to ask, but rollback don`t work for me (ver 0.4.1f) ?????? Any help ???? Tried UnRen but no effect !!!!!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What you mean "up to the point of save" ????
i mean with it, when you load a game you cant scroll back beyond the point of save backward, you can scroll back only to the point of save.
then simple download 4.2 version i got no problem with it, or didnt had, its same , mod is also working on it.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i mean with it, when you load a game you cant scroll back beyond the point of save backward, you can scroll back only to the point of save.
then simple download 4.2 version i got no problem with it, or didnt had, its same , mod is also working on it.
I try 0.4.2 !!!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Started 0.4.2 full and same thing, no rollback !!!!! Do you play vn or sandbox ???? Not tryied with Mod or new UnRen !!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Started 0.4.2 full and same thing, no rollback !!!!! Do you play vn or sandbox ???? Not tryied with Mod or new UnRen !!!!
sandbox for me with mod (keep in mind tho if you go for mod, you will have to stick with it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
sandbox for me with mod (keep in mind tho if you go for mod, you will have to stick with it)
I`m not used the Mod before and so far no need !!!! Rollback problem solved, shower scene (save slot) at my previous play was somehow messed up !!! Tried to load that, it send me to my room at morning, no RB but previous save before that scene and RB is back and game is on !!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: micmitja

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else LOST their progress to Massage parlor (Jill) with this new version ??????

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bear in the Night

I got a question about Elijah and the choice been gay well i want to explore , what kind of relation and what kind of adult scenes will be , I mean i don't wanna (100%) found myself sucking his dick or having something behind me.

I wanna know what's waiting for me before going this path that's why I paused the game for now .

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Bear in the Night

I got a question about Elijah and the choice been gay well i want to explore , what kind of relation and what kind of adult scenes will be , I mean i don't wanna (100%) found myself sucking his dick or having something behind me.

I wanna know what's waiting for me before going this path that's why I paused the game for now .
Just conjure the patronus No Homo and it should be fine.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just conjure the patronus No Homo and it should be fine.
well i don't mind the gay stuff only if u do it him with out given him something in return , like i said : I don't wanna found myself sucking his dick or having something behind me.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes