Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night

I got a question about Elijah and the choice been gay well i want to explore , what kind of relation and what kind of adult scenes will be , I mean i don't wanna (100%) found myself sucking his dick or having something behind me.

I wanna know what's waiting for me before going this path that's why I paused the game for now .
hey!
Probably you already know, that all choices are completely optional. So if you don't like some sort of content you can skip it (or refuse)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well i don't mind the gay stuff only if u do it him with out given him something in return , like i said : I don't wanna found myself sucking his dick or having something behind me.
Uh, I don't think that's how gay works, unless you're actually looking for either maledom or traps. In either case, those tags would be included if that's the specific content you are looking for.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome, dear witches and wizards, to our weekly dev.update!
You know that little tradition of ours, where we start each DevBlog with a joke? Let's honor it!
What does a wizard farmer rap about?
Witches and hoes.

Take a moment, laugh it out and let's get back to business. Here's what we've done last week:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy 0.5.1d - This release features new mini-scenes, an android version, and lots of bug fixes! Read more:
  • We've also made 56 new renders with Audrey, Haley, Leona, and Willow for 0.6.1.
  • Retouched 60 renders to make sure they look magical.
  • Created 5 new 60fps animations for hot scenes in 0.6.1.
  • Finished Samanthas storyline for 0.6.1.
  • Finished the main storyline for 0.7.1.
  • Finished proofreading 3 scenes for 0.6.1.
  • Reworked old dialogues with special help from our discord users. If you want to participate in making Lust Academy better - join us too! Here's the link:
  • Created new Location for 0.6.1.
  • Added a few minor bug fixes.

That's it for today!
That's been a busy week, and we want you to know that all this hard work would never be possible without the trust you put in us and the support you give us. Thank you once again, and stay tuned for more news about Lust Academy.
Bear in the Night team

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1643211144081.png

We do not need any nes location. Just her room.
Once with her we can build our own living wondering house together.​

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I'm stuck with Jill.
0%
I cant have a conversation with her and cant find her when she isn't working at the spa.

Could someone help me with what I'm suppose to do?

rex5464

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone know what is the public release schedule like? Would it be one week from when 0.5.1d is released?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hey there! Are you a fan of Lust Academy and speak any language other than English? In that case, we have an offer!

Lust Academy is rapidly developing, and soon we're planning to release it on Steam. The problem is that the game is currently only available in English. Because of this, sadly, many people can't enjoy Lust Academy because of the language barrier.
With your help, we could make the game more accessible and exciting for players from all over the world. And the more players - the faster and better Lust Academy will develop.
But what's in that for you? Good question! Helping us basically means that you are joining our Bear in the Night translator team. And all members of our elite translator team will get:
  • Exclusive early access to the newest Lust Academy releases
  • Their names were added to in-game credits.
  • Complete access to all private channels on our Discord server
  • Exclusive badge and role on our Discord server
  • Free steam key (as soon as it is released)
If you are interested, contact us at:
Discord: Majesti#4005
Thank you for your time and support. Together, we can bring the joy of playing Lust Academy to people worldwide!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

8 Likes

Ahchi: Och !, I only speak Inglis, I dinnae ken ony foreign leid . :p

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game starts with a cop out - a sex scene between the antagonists.
Yeah, you gotta work your way through dreams and what not to get to the actual story.
Can you handle all that hassle?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes