Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
So, a question. I played Lust Academy about 7 or 8 months ago. The renders are great and the girls are cute, but there was't much to do other than wander around, and one or two fetch quests. The plot and depth of the characters was very thin, but it looks like it could have promise, so I made a mental note to check back in 6 months or so.

Did this game ever get good?
I was about to post a similar comment but then I saw yours, basically it started as one of the potential goats but right now it's just like a good looking cookie that's empty from the inside I don't know what went wrong exactly but the progress is slower than a geriatric slug and the story isn't as interesting as it was in the prologue.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I just downloaded the 5.1d and I am having a problem with loading a save from the previous version. I had played through the Xmas content and saved it afterward. When I try to load that save, it just takes me back to the main menu. Older saves from before the Xmas special seems to work.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Nice KN! Your choices matter... MC MUST fuck audrey!!! I hate her!
But good luck with your game sir!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Bear in the Night Hi i wanna ask someting... I was pretty sure nobody happy with Audrey act aganist MC after literaly eating him alive, treating him like piece of trash etc... So i was waiting you chance that parts of that scene (not completly just part she acted like totaly bitch) but not happened... So i have a question: You have any plan to change that in future? This game have a lot of great story telling chance to change like: MC is chosen so he can be powerfull aganist succubuses and dont effect from her power, give her good sex she never get and it will be great scene. He wouldn't be treated like human waste and everybody would be happy. Or at least you can change behaivour of MC after that situtation: MC wont go talk with Aubrey and instead she comes to us, tells sorry (because of things she done... Instead of MC going to talk her, trying to flirt and say sorry like a pathetic loser...) and we will act little bit cold, and you can write other parts after this. I'm just player but even i can see a lot of great scene instead of poorly writed yours, so you gonna change for better or you are ok a lot of player of yours literaly dont want have any scene with her?

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
So, a question. I played Lust Academy about 7 or 8 months ago. The renders are great and the girls are cute, but there was't much to do other than wander around, and one or two fetch quests. The plot and depth of the characters was very thin, but it looks like it could have promise, so I made a mental note to check back in 6 months or so.

Depth is still thin and there are some very obvious setups that you can't seem to avoid despite seeing it coming from a mile away. Hopefully our character isn't forced to make obviously stupid mistakes just to help the villain progress their plot.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Bear in the Night Hi i wanna ask someting... I was pretty sure nobody happy with Audrey act aganist MC after literaly eating him alive, treating him like piece of trash etc... So i was waiting you chance that parts of that scene (not completly just part she acted like totaly bitch) but not happened... Ehh... You have any plan to change that in future? Or you are ok a lot of player of yours literaly dont want have any scene with her?

Seriously what the hell wrong with Audrey?! At first it was ok, even those mod switches was ok but scene after having sex with her was god damn annoying... I do believe nobody liked that damn scene and dont want Audrey character became like this. Her little capricious demeanors are understandable and her inability to trust people is acceptable aswell but acting like that literaly after eating MC alive is not acceptable nor likeable and you even done that in XMAS episode aswell... Just stop it... Stop ruining one of hottest girls in this game with shitty character development... Until that point her character was good, so you have any plan to change that parts? I didn't even played her new content and if things gonna be like that i dont want do anyting with her while i realy find her hottest among all characters in this game. That act of her is not acceptable nor logical at all. Its just literaly ruins her for us, who wants have sex with person like that or even help her? NOBODY! So i hope you will chance those parts and im hoping you didn't add anyting like that with this update again... I hope you stop ruining her for your players... We dont want see Audrey like that, she deserve better...
We don't really know what's going on with Audrey internally, it might be logical if we get more about her backstory. Just because she treats our character with disdain, doesn't mean she doesn't have her reasons nor does it make it impossible to like her in the future. There are many stories with characters that I did not like at first, but turned out just fine given enough time.
I personally don't mind her at all, and really want to see what the author has in mind for her

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We don't really know what's going on with Audrey internally, it might be logical if we get more about her backstory. Just because she treats our character with disdain, doesn't mean she doesn't have her reasons nor does it make it impossible to like her in the future. There are many stories with characters that I did not like at first, but turned out just fine given enough time.
I personally don't mind her at all, and really want to see what the author has in mind for her
Any reason not gonna make her act logical, that thing was totaly out of logical sense. Nothing can make that act acceptable. And as a MC i realy feeled like im f*cking trash, peace of shit... Nobody wants to play games give you that feeling, we could have at least option for fight aganist that sh*t but we dont.

I dont care if you are ok treated like piece of trash like that (your fetishes are not my problem and im not gonna say you cant enjoy from them) but as a normal person im not ok that kind of treatment and im pretty sure any normal person things same. It doesn't matter what kind of situtation she is in that scene was not acceptable at all. I can understand some people have fetish for treated like that but you cant just do that without making avoidable, not everybody likes to treated like piece of trash like that. And even it turns out she have good reasons this not gonna change how she acted aganist MC, how she treated him etc.

Think logicaly: you are telling someone can literaly treat you like a trash, literaly insult you like a human waste and if that person have right reason for that you are ok with it? Are you sure you are talking while actualy thinking? LOL

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Any reason not gonna make her act logical, that thing was totaly out of logical sense. Nothing can make that act acceptable. And as a MC i realy feeled like im f*cking trash, peace of shit... Nobody wants to play games give you that feeling, we could have at least option for fight aganist that sh*t but we dont.

I dont care if you are ok treated like piece of trash like that but as a normal person im not ok, doesn't matter what kind of situtation she is in that scene was not acceptable at all. I can understand some people have fetish for treated like that but you cant just do that without making avoidable, not everybody likes to treated like piece of trash like that.
Clearly you've not tried playing Man of the House. The character that treats you like trash turns into one of the best characters in the story

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just a pointer bro

In addition, we will create an additional sex scene with one of the main characters that will include a fetish of your choosing (winner by poll).

You should edit that to

In addition, we will create an additional sex scene with one of the main characters that will include a fetish of your choosing within our available fetishes (winner by poll).

otherwise ... maybe it will win someone that will ask you for a certain fetish that most of your fanbase won't agree with, you get what I mean. ;)
or do you mean to put a list of fetishes and let people vote? cause that will be rather something like the "majority" voting instead of "our" choosing xD

Btw, any sex yet with any of the milfs in this last update? :cool:
ahaha, yeah, sounds weird.
For sure we just include some list of popular fetishes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Clearly you've not tried playing Man of the House. The character that treats you like trash turns into one of the best characters in the story
I played that game and that game ''treating like a trash'' part wasn't even close Audrey act, dude... You realy need to use more INT while talking... If you cant stop arguing with people...

BTW: i didn't asked you anyting, i tagged DEV and asked espacily to him... So secondly learn how to use this site aswell and not answer questions espacily asked someone (DEV's for example...)

• Angry
Reactions: WayonF95 and Balu83

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I was about to post a similar comment but then I saw yours, basically it started as one of the potential goats but right now it's just like a good looking cookie that's empty from the inside I don't know what went wrong exactly but the progress is slower than a geriatric slug and the story isn't as interesting as it was in the prologue.

Hey!
Do you feel empty? Maybe lost?
Try our dynamic "VN mode". Minimal actions, scenes places in order for the best experience :)

Reactions: Lebeaubrun

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I just downloaded the 5.1d and I am having a problem with loading a save from the previous version. I had played through the Xmas content and saved it afterward. When I try to load that save, it just takes me back to the main menu. Older saves from before the Xmas special seems to work.
Xmas content - is standalone content, please read disclaimers

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night Hi i wanna ask someting... I was pretty sure nobody happy with Audrey act aganist MC after literaly eating him alive, treating him like piece of trash etc... So i was waiting you chance that parts of that scene (not completly just part she acted like totaly bitch) but not happened... Ehh... You have any plan to change that in future? Or you are ok a lot of player of yours literaly dont want have any scene with her?

Seriously what the hell wrong with Audrey?! At first it was ok, even those mod switches was ok but scene after having sex with her was god damn annoying... I do believe nobody liked that damn scene and dont want Audrey character became like this. Her little capricious demeanors are understandable and her inability to trust people is acceptable aswell but acting like that literaly after eating MC alive is not acceptable nor likeable and you even done that in XMAS episode aswell... Just stop it... Stop ruining one of hottest girls in this game with shitty character development... Until that point her character was good, so you have any plan to change that parts? I didn't even played her new content and if things gonna be like that i dont want do anyting with her while i realy find her hottest among all characters in this game. That act of her is not acceptable nor logical at all. Its just literaly ruins her for us, who wants have sex with person like that or even help her? NOBODY! So i hope you will chance those parts and im hoping you didn't add anyting like that with this update again... I hope you stop ruining her for your players... We dont want see Audrey like that, she deserve better...
"a lot" "little" "all" "nobody" and so on is not a good tool for analysis and decision-making :)

A couple of people like something, others don't - it's simple. We always read all the comments and do a "Feedback Survey" to see what the community thinks of our game.

If you don't like some content, just skip it. There's no reason to whine if you just don't like it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you don't like some content, just skip it. There's no reason to whine if you just don't like it.
So you are telling someone talking with logical sense is ''whine'' ? Wow... Thats nice talk you there for using your own players, what a amazing DEV you are (y) So you are literaly adding scene MC treated like human waste by some girl, make it canon (not optional), literaly ruin one of girls story without making this sh*t unavoidable without completely losing her whole content and then talking like that on of your players which is literaly talking with most logical sense? Wow... Thanks mate, now i have great idea for future of this game, looks like we gonna see another game wasted by great Developer :ROFLMAO:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

I dont care if you are ok treated like piece of trash like that (your fetishes are not my problem and im not gonna say you cant enjoy from them) but as a normal person im not ok that kind of treatment and im pretty sure any normal person things same. It doesn't matter what kind of situtation she is in that scene was not acceptable at all. I can understand some people have fetish for treated like that but you cant just do that without making avoidable, not everybody likes to treated like piece of trash like that. And even it turns out she have good reasons this not gonna change how she acted aganist MC, how she treated him etc.

Think logicaly: you are telling someone can literaly treat you like a trash, literaly insult you like a human waste and if that person have right reason for that you are ok with it? Are you sure you are talking while actualy thinking? LOL
100% agreed. Audrey & bar girl content is too much. Ignoring both of them. I would like to the option to report Audrey to the academy Dean. Why helping an LI for curing her after effects caused by dealing with Audrey is unavoidable ?? Mc had to make a magical deal for that

Who knows what is that professor gonna asks in return for the deal. Maybe he is gonna ask mc to kill one of the Female professors. What mc is getting for all this sacrifice ?? Trash response from Audrey

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes