Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I think anybody familiar with even a fraction of the first couple thousand times you've jumped into a thread here on f95 to essentially express the same concern gets what you mean there man.

Granted, you do have reason for personal tastes concern there. Because we both know in a completely open fetish pole Haley + whatever you want to call this game's version of a sleezy scene "what if" is winning it in an absolute landslide. Just like it does in every other 1000+ patreon game poll that exposes just how little the actual "most" or majority crowd actually obsess about how their in pixel character sex gets served, if/when given the option, as long as their fav girl is getting fucked one way or another ;)
That was a profound thought :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I haven't played for a couple of updates.
Is there now a way to separate Sam/Aubrey ?
I couldn't stand Aubrey from the get to go and it just got worse, neither do i like lesbian relations, so any way for Sam only romance ?

Dec 14, 2021
I even liked the game about wizards, I thought again that there would be garbage, but there is no failed plot and everything is perfectly drawn everything is as it should be very pleasant to play and from the beginning of the game you are given a choice of what you need and so success with the game developer and jam of the new version

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Audio in compressed version is borked. Gives a lot of noise as if audio compression failed. Tested, and the compressed audio is OGG format, but badly encoded. Will not play in anything. (BTW, all other compressed games work fine)
Yeah something went wrong when compressing the audios, updated my post.
I did a playtest before posting but I always mute all the sounds... my bad o_O

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hi dev, just want to say thanks for making the efforts to diverse the characters behavior in this game. You have so many love interests here and i don't see any reason as to why you have to make their behavior just the same old plain as the others. We have Haley whose pure and innocence, Lily whose a little bit shy, Naomi who act tough but slutty inside, Samantha whose like a big sister, Audrey who act like a bitch and so many others with their own distinctive characteristics behaviors. And talk about Audrey, she isn't human, she is somewhat a magical beings just like Leona is, so it's only logic if she feels more superior than the MC, it's only logic if she feels she can do whatever she wants with the MC. If there are certain people who hates Audrey's behavior towards the MC, that's because these people are alpha pretender. They like the idea of imagining themselves as the most superior beings/guy in the game. They can't stand the thought of some women can badmouthing them or push them around so easily, it hurts their alpha ego. And if these people says that "we" hated Audrey's behavior or "no one" wants to see Audrey's scenes, that's not true, it's just them not everyone is. On the contrary, i like diversity in a VN games because diversity means creativity, and i certainly want to see how creative that these game's developers can be, how far they're willing to go to flush out their idea. So don't feel bad about these people and don't change the contents of your game just because they asked you to. If you do, you'll please these haters but you'll also lose respect from people like me cause i'm sure i'm not the only one with this kind of thinking. And i'm hoping there will be some progress with Victoria soon, i know it seem so far away right now but hey what can i say, she is my favorite:p

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
If there are certain people who hates Audrey's behavior towards the MC, that's because these people are alpha pretender. They like the idea of imagining themselves as the most superior beings/guy in the game. They can't stand the thought of some women can badmouthing them or push them around so easily, it hurts their alpha ego. And if these people says that "we" hated Audrey's behavior or "no one" wants to see Audrey's scenes, that's not true, it's just them not everyone is.
Wait a minute... So if you don't like a girl that treats you like shit, you are pretending to be alpha? What kind of logic is that? It's ok if you like her but at least make try to make an argument that makes any kind of sense and not whatever it is that you just typed.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
That was a profound thought :D
I mean it is what it is. I'm here to download and play your game for free. Just like 99.9% of anybody else here, and including the ones who you are going to find crapping up your game thread on a piracy board with the obsessive behavior and/or overthinking about things that the 99% of people who *do* actually end up supporting these game don't. Show me a game with 1000+ patreon supporters and I'll show you a game where the meaningful data you see as a dev will always support that.

That said congrats on being that much closer with the upcoming steam release, and achieving the win pretty much anybody developing one of these games is after in respect to positioning yourself to not feel that inner need to give 2 craps about the always overly vocal f95 drama that gets played out way too routinely here :)

But yeah, if you are going down the custom content route I do again expect that person I quoted to absolutely hate the direction it ultimately ends up taking the game too. Since if you look at what all the other "good" english games have been doing in that respect lately, and seeing wildly successful support growth as a result (which of course sees that massive growth also come with at least 20 pages every update of people *here* "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT"S OPTIONAL OR SKIPPABLE!!!!" complaining about how the game sucks now because of it lol), it's pretty clear what's the hot interest sell for non canon add on content. Which certainly isn't going to be more same ol' same ol repeat stuff of things already found or planned in the main game.

So unless upholding the happiness of a bunch of vocal people pirating your game every update is ranking #1 on your own priority list.....

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I mean it is what it is. I'm here to download and play your game for free. Just like 99.9% of anybody else here, and including the ones who you are going to find crapping up your game thread on a piracy board with the obsessive behavior and/or overthinking about things that the 99% of people who *do* actually end up supporting these game don't. Show me a game with 1000+ patreon supporters and I'll show you a game where the meaningful data you see as a dev will always support that.

That said congrats on being that much closer with the upcoming steam release, and achieving the win pretty much anybody developing one of these games is after in respect to positioning yourself to not feel that inner need to give 2 craps about the always overly vocal f95 drama that gets played out way too routinely here :)

But yeah, if you are going down the custom content route I do again expect that person I quoted to absolutely hate the direction it ultimately ends up taking the game too. Since if you look at what all the other "good" english games have been doing in that respect lately, and seeing wildly successful support growth as a result (which of course sees that massive growth also come with at least 20 pages every update of people *here* "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT"S OPTIONAL OR SKIPPABLE!!!!" complaining about how the game sucks now because of it lol), it's pretty clear what's the hot interest sell for non canon add on content. Which certainly isn't going to be more same ol' same ol repeat stuff of things already found or planned in the main game.

So unless upholding the happiness of a bunch of vocal people pirating your game every update is ranking #1 on your own priority list.....
Are you a working psychoanalyst? I read your post and mentally relaxing

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Wait a minute... So if you don't like a girl that treats you like shit, you are pretending to be alpha? What kind of logic is that? It's ok if you like her but at least make try to make an argument that makes any kind of sense and not whatever it is that you just typed.
One of more worse takes I've seen on here.

Sirris

Sep 11, 2017
Android port works great on 4GB and 6GB RAM devices, issue could be opening game on 2-3GB RAM device online with other apps opened (like facebook or discord) :KEK:
Thanks for another awesome update!
I've 4gb but still not opening and no reports or something like it. Just kicks me out. I hope it will be fixed in future updates. This is my fav game by far and also can't use my pc in these days, feelsbadman anything aside, this is just an amazing game and thumbs up for what you do!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes