wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Derp, the scene triggered automatically after having skipped a whole day in my room. That's weird, I've already done that a bunch of other times and nothing happened. I'm not sure what I did to break the Groundhog Day cycle.
you was right passing time in my room triger quest, tnx

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
.... If there are certain people who hates Audrey's behavior towards the MC, that's because these people are alpha pretender. They like the idea of imagining themselves as the most superior beings/guy in the game. They can't stand the thought of some women can badmouthing them or push them around so easily, it hurts their alpha ego. ....

"anyone who doesn't agree with me is a weak incel simp!"

View attachment FarBlankAmericancrow.webp

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm seriously questioning what logic you would use to trust someone who would try to kill you. It was going good now it's not
If you've ever read manga then you'd know that it's TOTALLY normal to trust and even become good friends with someone who had tried to murder you. (I only know of ONE series that ever called that crap out and pointed out how absurd it is.)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
In real life I'd not give someone like Audrey the time of day. She could deal with her personal issues and insecurities on her own, thanks.

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone encounter an issue with squeaky background noise? it kinda annoys me from the beginning of the game

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Wait a minute... So if you don't like a girl that treats you like shit, you are pretending to be alpha? What kind of logic is that? It's ok if you like her but at least make try to make an argument that makes any kind of sense and not whatever it is that you just typed.
This is just a game. It was supposed to be a form of art. And you weren't supposed to get your feelings hurt just because a girl characters treated the mc like shit. If you do, that means you're just pretending to be the mc. And since Audrey tried to dominate the mc, this makes the people who hated it feels like a beta male/mc. And who's the one who hated the most to be dominated by a girl characters if not the alpha male? This is the logic you're asking for, hence the term alpha pretender. If it still doesn't make sense to you it's your problem, not mine. And just so you know, i came here for Victoria, everyone else is just optional to me. It isn't about whether i like some specific girls or not. Audrey is a bitch i agree with that, but her character's behavior is needed to make the story feels more diverse. Cause you don't really want all of this girls acts lovey dovey towards the mc like the one they have in that shitty WVM or do you? I'm trying to look at the game from the big picture, not just from specific small point of view. And if some people doesn't like how the characters behave in the game, i can understand that. It is within their rights to feel that way, no one can tell you otherwise. It is one thing to not liking it, but another thing if you blame the dev for it. What even worse is that they asked whether the dev would change its content or not just because it doesn't suit their taste. No devs can please everyone about this. So, if you don't like certain some things in the game, you can only blame yourself for it, don't blame the dev's ideas, cause that would be wrong.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
Are you ready for your weekly dosage of humor? Good!
What do you call a coffee drinking demon
Wait for it...
A caffiend!

Give me a second. I need to stop laughing... Phew! That was good. Now, back to the important stuff! Here's the list of what we've done in a week:
  • Added 75 new renders with Audrey, Samantha, and Adele.
  • Retouched 60 renders with Haley, Audrey, and Lily to maximize their quality!
  • Finished Naomi's storyline for Lust Academy v0.7.1
  • Rewrote some old dialogues according to edits from our patrons in discord. If you want to help us to make the game even better - join and share your ideas and reports with us:
  • Started working on a new character for Samantha's storyline
That's it for today! We're going back to work on final adjustments for the public version Lust Academy v0.5.1, so stay tuned for more info!
Thanks for your attention,
Bear in the Night.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
If you can't handle the reviews on a site like this where it doesn't actually affect sales, have fun dealing with similar reviews on Steam.

Steam is a legitimate financial outlet that offers real legitimate upside to game developers trying to make money doing that this place simply doesn't. Period. People attempting to claim otherwise using some utterly false surface assumption narrative that " I'm sure enough coming here to steal the dev's game for free as a hobby end up heading over to their patreon page to give them money latter!!!", that never actually adds up in any even remotely meaningful way in any game's traffic data I've seen shared, doesn't change that either. Not sure why'd you'd even try to make an equal comparison basis there.

Then of course you have the fact there is a whole lot less for people to complain about when "NTR" as some notable/ hyper sensitive dividing line thing that classifies content essentially evaporates away into "I'm here to play a game with adult pixel sex scenes. WTF is NTR?" over on Steam without the super vocal piracy crowd here feeding it, and with it a lot of those bundled in super sensitive types who see themselves being "logical" writing 5 different essay papers detailing how seriously disturbed they are over how one the pixel girls in a light hearted fap game treated them.

I'm guessing the game goes on to do pretty well there actually. With the Emma Watson hook being a fairly brilliant mainstream appeal approach.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Steam is a legitimate financial outlet that offers real legitimate upside to game developers trying to make money doing that this place simply doesn't. Period. People attempting to claim otherwise using some utterly false surface assumption narrative that " I'm sure enough coming here to steal the dev's game for free as a hobby end up heading over to their patreon page to give them money latter!!!", that never actually adds up in any even remotely meaningful way in any game's traffic data I've seen shared, doesn't change that either. Not sure why'd you'd even try to make an equal comparison basis there.

Then of course you have the fact there is a whole lot less for people to complain about when "NTR" as some notable/ hyper sensitive dividing line thing that classifies content essentially evaporates away into "I'm here to play a game with adult pixel sex scenes. WTF is NTR?" over on Steam without the super vocal piracy crowd here feeding it, and with it a lot of those bundled in super sensitive types who see themselves being "logical" writing 5 different essay papers detailing how seriously disturbed they are over how one the pixel girls in a light hearted fap game treated them.

I'm guessing the game goes on to do pretty well there actually. With the Emma Watson hook being a fairly brilliant mainstream appeal approach.
Well, I have discovered in this forum all the games that I support on patreon and the adult games that I have bought on steam (and in total there are more than 20).

And by the way, none have NTR even as an option.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
Hey, sorry to ask a possibly dumb question, but what scenes are the last two entries in gallery from?

I don't have them unlocked and I thought I went down every path, and I'm at 100% for everyone in the character info menu.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey, sorry to ask a possibly dumb question, but what scenes are the last two entries in gallery from?

I don't have them unlocked and I thought I went down every path, and I'm at 100% for everyone in the character info menu.
Dancers at bar !!!!!(y)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020

Steam is for people who will pay for a game once instead of a subscription, while Patreon is a massive gamble for a product which might not even materialise. Don't know when's the next update, don't know if it will get abandoned, don't know if the game will go south based on poor decisions. I'd be pissed if I supported this game early to get the Emma Watson content, only to see no such content existing.

Reactions: wolfpackjac3

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021

Yeah because you have access to database statistics that show the traffics coming from here, then going to patreon and subscribing at one point or another.... oh wait, you don't. I would love to see how many new games would have a successful start without this website helping spread the word and introduce new projects. My bet: NONE

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes