onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Watched some gameplay of this on phub before deciding to download. Looks awesome can't wait to start it up!
So, the game turned out to be pretty effing awesome. Is it safe to grind magic practices and stuff? I was thinking about doing that since I unlocked everything it has too offer right now but I would be sad if I lost it all due to an update or whatever. :BootyTime:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If there are certain people who hates Audrey's behavior towards the MC, that's because these people are alpha pretender. They like the idea of imagining themselves as the most superior beings/guy in the game. They can't stand the thought of some women can badmouthing them or push them around so easily, it hurts their alpha ego
wait-what-gif.gif

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm don't know really what else I could do to trigger Leona's quest. Tried giving it time, checking every room during every time of day, but nothing happens and yet game says there is still more to complete for her (completed everyone else)

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock gallery number 19 (the one left of the Lilly one which is 20)?

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
hmm don't know really what else I could do to trigger Leona's quest. Tried giving it time, checking every room during every time of day, but nothing happens and yet game says there is still more to complete for her (completed everyone else)
Send you save file, will take a look

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I mean it is what it is. I'm here to download and play your game for free. Just like 99.9% of anybody else here, and including the ones who you are going to find crapping up your game thread on a piracy board with the obsessive behavior and/or overthinking about things that the 99% of people who *do* actually end up supporting these game don't. Show me a game with 1000+ patreon supporters and I'll show you a game where the meaningful data you see as a dev will always support that.

That said congrats on being that much closer with the upcoming steam release, and achieving the win pretty much anybody developing one of these games is after in respect to positioning yourself to not feel that inner need to give 2 craps about the always overly vocal f95 drama that gets played out way too routinely here :)

But yeah, if you are going down the custom content route I do again expect that person I quoted to absolutely hate the direction it ultimately ends up taking the game too. Since if you look at what all the other "good" english games have been doing in that respect lately, and seeing wildly successful support growth as a result (which of course sees that massive growth also come with at least 20 pages every update of people *here* "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT"S OPTIONAL OR SKIPPABLE!!!!" complaining about how the game sucks now because of it lol), it's pretty clear what's the hot interest sell for non canon add on content. Which certainly isn't going to be more same ol' same ol repeat stuff of things already found or planned in the main game.

So unless upholding the happiness of a bunch of vocal people pirating your game every update is ranking #1 on your own priority list.....
If you can't handle the reviews on a site like this where it doesn't actually affect sales, have fun dealing with similar reviews on Steam.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm glad there was finally some action with Aubrey form the last time I played... my nighttime creeping seems to have gotten bugged this update, it always says 'that's enough for tonight' or something like that now.

That end was too annoying though... rando dude that has tried to hurt you says some shit, so you run off to do his bidding and don't even spend 30 seconds to explain it to the head lady, when it's obviously sus as hell... it's just kinda shitty storytelling at that point, doubly so as we've got no agency over how it happens, which is a shame as it'd been solid up to that point.

Reactions: Sennistrasz

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Do you use the "Char info" page? What says in Leona section?
4. If it weren't for Leona, I'd be stuck in a nightmare forever. It turned out that ,under the guise of Katrina,It was a souleating
phantom who tortured me in my dreams. But who had set it on me?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Derp, the scene triggered automatically after having skipped a whole day in my room. That's weird, I've already done that a bunch of other times and nothing happened. I'm not sure what I did to break the Groundhog Day cycle, but it worked.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes