Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
. I'd be pissed if I supported this game early to get the Emma Watson content, only to see no such content existing.
I was actually debating that aspect in my head immediately after my last reply here. I do agree that for an initial steam release it would probably be a lot more ideal to at least have *something* there for sexual content with Haley as a base teaser. Even if it still ends up being the super slow burn carrot I've always guessed it logically would be. As like you said, if I bought the game of steam and left a review..I sure as heck would be making a con note on that.

Then again I still haven't played though this last update to see what if anything was new with Haley. Clearing up my backlog of already downloaded games first.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I just try to be selective when supporting things on Patreon and I pretty much always buy games when they go on sale; never full price.
I would love to see how many new games would have a successful start without this website helping spread the word and introduce new projects. My bet: NONE
Well that's quite a bold statement. This site has both helped projects succeed and also ruined others; this site can be a boon or a bane for creators depending on the circumstances.

Lofty333

Aug 22, 2019
Great game, love that you have the choice for sandbox mode or story mode.

Thought sandbox would be a bit overwhelming with trying to keep track of what to do next but the calendar system works really well!

No spoilers please as I'm not that far into it yet, but please tell me the MC gets to fuck Hailey at some point?

Lofty333

Aug 22, 2019
Are you planning to add NTR or Forced sharing with man in the future updates? I don't wanna get surprised by such contents..
The game has lbgtq+ features in it, but states it'll give you the option before going into the scene... So I imagine it'll be the same as this?

I have the lbgtq+ setting on, and it gives you the chance to choose before the scene starts. One example I can think of is when you spy on one of the girls in the dorm. It asks if you want her to be trans or not...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Nov 26, 2021
Haven't played for a few updates but gonna try it again definitely since VN mode was put in, loved the Harry Potter vibes to but it's definitely got its own story compared to that, like a lot of people I'm hoping for the harem, seems like this could be the type of VN where it works well, a powerful wizard surrounded by witches in a fantasy world makes sense just hope if it is its not as an ending,and thank you for no ntr bear, guess I'm resubbing on patreon again soon

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In the whole debate over Patreon vs. Steam and payment amounts etc. it always kind of amazes me that people treat Patreon as a "forever" commitment. People talk about paying "X" dollars per month for years to only get "x" content. What a lot of people forget (especially if they're not Patrons) is that you can support someone for a limited amount of time. I spread my money around by supporting dev's for shorter or longer amounts of time depending on lots of factors - quality, content, updates, amount of other support etc. Since I'm never "locked out" of eventually getting the content thanks to F95zone ;) it's not like I give up access to the game. There are games on here that I have supported for years, and paid shitloads of money towards, because I believe in the creators and want to help them out - not because I think I'm getting my "money's worth". There are other games I've supported for a short while to help get the dev started and once they're on their feet and getting more support, stopped. There are others that I supported and when the game content changed, or the dev pulled some dick move, I stopped. I've supported some games for a month just to get special content. Patreon is fluid. Personally I don't support any H-game/VN on Steam because I don't want it showing up in my Steam library :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. With Patreons rules changing and becoming more draconian, I will probably start using Subscribestar for those creators that use it.

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
Compressed version v0.5.1d 764MB
PC: MEGA
MAC:
MEGA

Some audios had problems when previously compressed, so I redone the audio compression and reuploaded the links...
If u have the old files you can just download the audios here: MEGA
Copy and paste inside your ''game'' folder.

Give a like or I'll steal your cookie...

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
found the answer of my audio problem. ty for this

Reactions: DearLegend37

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I'm using 11, and i check, it was just like you said, so i gave permissions however it didn't fix it sadly.
I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the OS11 as i didn't find any issue with OS9. You can try the the newer version in the OP now (v0.5.1f), sometimes different versions might work. Or you can try the unofficial port by DarkAssassin, Or you can always use JoiPlay emulator app for any RenPy games and download the win/compressed win version of the game.
Here's the link to the unofficial port if you're interested.

Reactions: Sirris

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Compressed version v0.5.1d 764MB
PC: MEGA
MAC:
MEGA

Some audios had problems when previously compressed, so I redone the audio compression and reuploaded the links...
If u have the old files you can just download the audios here: MEGA
Copy and paste inside your ''game'' folder.

Give a like or I'll steal your cookie...

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
any plan to update to v0.5.1f?

Lofty333

Aug 22, 2019
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and not sure on Q+...

Basically from what I've seen, it gives you the chance to see gay scenes, and to make at least 1 character trans.

If enabled, it'll still give you the options if you want to see that content before going into the scene (like the trans character - you can spy on them and it asks if you want the trans scene or female scene)

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and not sure on Q+...

Basically from what I've seen, it gives you the chance to see gay scenes, and to make at least 1 character trans.

If enabled, it'll still give you the options if you want to see that content before going into the scene (like the trans character - you can spy on them and it asks if you want the trans scene or female scene)
thanks

Reactions: Lofty333

Sirris

Sep 11, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the OS11 as i didn't find any issue with OS9. You can try the the newer version in the OP now (v0.5.1f), sometimes different versions might work. Or you can try the unofficial port by DarkAssassin, Or you can always use JoiPlay emulator app for any RenPy games and download the win/compressed win version of the game.
Here's the link to the unofficial port if you're interested.
The link actually worked! Oh my god, thank you sir!

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
Hello, I get an error, do you have a fix for this?
-------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'float' and 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "logic/episodes_after_first/ep2/sheet_31.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3290, in interact
self.end_transitions()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2774, in end_transitions
if (self.frame_time - start) >= delay:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'float' and 'NoneType'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustAcademy 0.5.1f
Thu Feb 3 14:46:04 2022

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes