OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
how come MC can trust Jacob so easily? Even MC already knows he ruined his dream, Jacob is the Antagonist here

MC should also remember what Jacob talked to Sabrina in the previous event

good story so far!! can't wait.. but I'm excited what the MC will do later, foolish? who know :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello, I get an error, do you have a fix for this?
-------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'float' and 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "logic/episodes_after_first/ep2/sheet_31.rpyc", line 143, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3290, in interact
self.end_transitions()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2774, in end_transitions
if (self.frame_time - start) >= delay:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'float' and 'NoneType'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustAcademy 0.5.1f
Thu Feb 3 14:46:04 2022
Did you use mods?
If not, could u send your save file?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [v0.5.1f] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,52 GB / 672 MB - Lust-Academy-0.5.1f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 637 MB - Lust-Academy-0.5.1f-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
heard that there was an incest patch for this game, but i am unable to find it. is it true and where can i find it?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
heard that there was an incest patch for this game, but i am unable to find it. is it true and where can i find it?
Even if you do find one, you shouldn't use it. It was never intended and the story wouldn't make sense that way.

• Angry
Reactions: bgtrfvcde

Czosnek

Sep 16, 2021
I cant load saves from previous version. When I do load the game I have a black screen for a milisecond and then I see main menu with main menu music, the difference is instead of "New Game", etc. I have the same options as when I press esc in the middle of the game which is: history, save, settings etc -.- Never used any mods. Making new game then saving and loading it works, but im not gonna go through that grind again.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I cant load saves from previous version. When I do load the game I have a black screen for a milisecond and then I see main menu with main menu music, the difference is instead of "New Game", etc. I have the same options as when I press esc in the middle of the game which is: history, save, settings etc -.- Never used any mods. Making new game then saving and loading it works, but im not gonna go through that grind again.
Hey!
Could you send your save files, which are not working?
Someone already has the same issue, but they used mods.

Czosnek

Sep 16, 2021
Hey!
Could you send your save files, which are not working?
Someone already has the same issue, but they used mods.
Yeah, I read that post, that's why I wanted to point this out. I also noticed that saves from before the previous uptade work well. You can find them on page 1 and 2 while saves from page 3 have the issue.

Reactions: Bear in the Night

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Real important question, can you ignore some of these girls ie: the succabus, Naomi, etc,, and if you get real close to more than 1 girl is this eventually going to cause you some grief? I know there is no harem tag thus I expect there to be a problem except that the game leads you into several relationships at one time. (I really want Samantha or Haley, so I hope there will not be a problem )

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The game has lbgtq+ features in it, but states it'll give you the option before going into the scene... So I imagine it'll be the same as this?

I have the lbgtq+ setting on, and it gives you the chance to choose before the scene starts. One example I can think of is when you spy on one of the girls in the dorm. It asks if you want her to be trans or not...
Read the Developer notes on first screen above the download files, he clearly says NO as well as his other optional ones

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Real important question, can you ignore some of these girls ie: the succabus, Naomi, etc,, and if you get real close to more than 1 girl is this eventually going to cause you some grief? I know there is no harem tag thus I expect there to be a problem except that the game leads you into several relationships at one time. (I really want Samantha or Haley, so I hope there will not be a problem )
If you playing sandbox mode - you can ignore everyone :D

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes