Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Remember also with Sam you are talking about the one girl that has a long standing loving, even if not romantic, relation with MC. Any other girl might not react as much to way Audrey acts with MC since she knows Audrey longer or is in love with her or whatever reason and takes her side even if she seems just some asshole bully at this time for us as players. Sam though does know MC way better as Audrey, so her basically accepting that behavior and go thihihi without any further reaction or at least even some excuses to Mc like sorry for my racist parents after meeting them for the first time in comparison to her behavior makes her either brainless or a very bad non-sister and def not loving in way worse way as with any other girl in game in same situation you could have chosen for that role. Let alone her forcing you to help her anyway. :p

Remember good drama needs some room for player to breath as well in between, so you can hit harder with the drama later and it stays effective, with so many women not every woman needs some contrived drama branch or be a basket case you have to save all the time or brainless as Sam seems to become with Audrey. One can easily be more humoristic and another a side that actually helps MC and gives him some rest and easy time or helps him out when MC gets in over his head. :)
Hey!
Thanks for the constructive reply and some advice :)
I'll send it to our writer

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm back over a year later...is there femdom stuff now? what about futa on male things? I started this and it looks beautiful, but also when I looked at the genre tags in the actual post I noticed no actual femdom tag so...that's kind of a bummer. Is there any?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
So when exactly does Aubrey go balls deep in Samantha, while the MC watches lol, that's why I'm really playing. Never cared for wizards but those two are hot.

Shadener

May 18, 2020
Guys, can someone please give me an example of where you can't play Samantha's story without playing Audrey? Because I've tested it and I've finished all Samantha-related content and have not clicked on Audrey even once, so what's all the buzz about?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So when exactly does Aubrey go balls deep in Samantha, while the MC watches lol, that's why I'm really playing. Never cared for wizards but those two are hot.
Well as the relation and Audrey is shown now also in relation to MC, that would destroy and/or diminish Sam for most of the players being there for a more romantic path with her or even as a loving non-sister. :p (Nope it has nothing to do with Sam having to be a reborn virgin, but the char she has been coupled with is an asshole bully in perception of many players right now and the way she treats MC does impact the view on Sam as non-sister with a loving relation with an MC who is important to her doing anything with her, Sam not reacting to way Audrey treats MC and MC and her not reacting to it already gives enough flames. :p). )

So I hope devs will first clear up the Audrey situation. So it will be a scene even for those that will not like Audrey close to Sam they will just fast forward through, instead of a scene that will destroy Sam as a LI as would be the case if it happens now for many with the one girl he has a standing loving relation with and to whom he is supposed to be an important person she cares about from her setup. (This is even not counting the rule that in a romantic game it is way wiser if want a girl to be a valid LI it is not that wise to give her first to an antagonist (as Audrey feels right now) on other path before she is with MC in the romantic path, way easier for them to overlook it if she is with MC already on other path and invested in her romantically :p).

I know I would hate to see that scene right now as situation in game is, instead of it being a scene I would just not care about and fast forward and think waste of good renders :p as with any lesbian or other dick scene as long as not abusive in other male MC games that have them.

Edit: Keep in mind even if avoidable in game, everyone who sees this thread would still know it happened and it would therefor impact their view on Sam anyway, whether seen it in game or not.

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Guys, can someone please give me an example of where you can't play Samantha's story without playing Audrey? Because I've tested it and I've finished all Samantha-related content and have not clicked on Audrey even once, so what's all the buzz about?
I think its in the VN version of the game. I never clicked on her when a choice came up and I was still forced to help her.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What are you supposed to do when you practice spells? I tried following the moving line. I tried just staying in the between the boundaries. And I can't get a decent percent. I don't even know what is affecting the score.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
What are you supposed to do when you practice spells? I tried following the moving line. I tried just staying in the between the boundaries. And I can't get a decent percent. I don't even know what is affecting the score.
It's a matter of timing. You want to try to fill the entire glyph. For example on combat bolt, I find that if I press stop about the point that the moving spark has just passed the last corner then I score in the 90 to 100 range. Your reaction time might be different so you might want to try practicing using a save point at the beginning of the session.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome, dear witches and wizards, to our weekly DevUpdate!
Before we go to the list, let me ask you something!
Did you know that unicorns actually existed? They just went extinct.
Why?
Ironically they weren't horny enough.

Take a moment, laugh it out and let's get back to business. Here's what we've done last week:
  • Finished 70 new renders with Audrey, Leona, and Victoria for 0.6.1.
  • Retouched 80 renders to take their magical flare to the maximum!
  • Created 2 new 60fps animations for hot scenes with Leona and Audrey in 0.6.1.
  • Finished the new game trailer.
  • Finished Samanthas storyline for 0.7.1.
  • Reworked more old dialogues.
  • Created new Character for 0.7.1.
  • Added a few minor bugfixes.
That's it for today but stay in touch for more wonderful news this week! Who knows, maybe Lust Academy 0.6.1 is closer than you think!
P.S.
Don't forget to wishlist us on steam:

Thank you for your support and attention,
Bear in the Night team

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How many Lustagrams are there in the game? How do I know that I've received them all? I've finished all the Character storylines and the Main Questline.

Nox69

Jul 13, 2017
Someone can tell me if i missed a sex scene with Haley or actually the game doesn't have any? She look like the main girl in the game and not much content related to her, maybe i get it wrong? xD

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes