WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
(I'll admit I haven't spent time reading previous posts.)

Giving this game a test drive and there's a lot to like, but given the detail of the UI, plot, etc, I'm surprised at how lacking the translation is. It's not so bad as to be unable to follow the story, but given how well other parts of the game are constructed, it's a stumbling block. Hopefully this can be corrected in the future.

Regardless, nice work overall.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
(I'll admit I haven't spent time reading previous posts.)

Giving this game a test drive and there's a lot to like, but given the detail of the UI, plot, etc, I'm surprised at how lacking the translation is. It's not so bad as to be unable to follow the story, but given how well other parts of the game are constructed, it's a stumbling block. Hopefully this can be corrected in the future.

Regardless, nice work overall.
Thanks ;)
Working on it !

Reactions: DADIANA

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
People really hate Audrey huh? I don't really mind her, she is a bit annoying yes, but we still don't know everything about her, I think she can still be redeemed and become an enjoyable character.
Until she does I'll probably continue ignoring her content. I know her origins but her disregard for the MC once she's gotten what she wants isn't something I care to experience. Baffling how she's in Leonheart.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, Bear in the Night, when the MC reads the note slipped under his door (in this latest release), it reads, "I'm glad the phantom I put on you failed", but then the MC's thoughts read, "Pissed on me?". The first text you had is correct; the MC's thoughts should use the same verb ("Put on me?").

Additionally, I've noticed you sometimes use "Ow!", like when the masked man is taking the MC above the first floor. The word you want in English is "Hey!" in these cases; "ow!" is an expression of pain.

I don't normally worry about errors with text here and there for developers whose first language, but this is kind of a bigger mistake, so I figured you'd want to know. BTW, is the game still in Episode 2? I don't actually care per se, but I'm curious.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey, Bear in the Night, when the MC reads the note slipped under his door (in this latest release), it reads, "I'm glad the phantom I put on you failed", but then the MC's thoughts read, "Pissed on me?". The first text you had is correct; the MC's thoughts should use the same verb ("Put on me?").

Additionally, I've noticed you sometimes use "Ow!", like when the masked man is taking the MC above the first floor. The word you want in English is "Hey!" in these cases; "ow!" is an expression of pain.

I don't normally worry about errors with text here and there for developers whose first language, but this is kind of a bigger mistake, so I figured you'd want to know. BTW, is the game still in Episode 2? I don't actually care per se, but I'm curious.
Hey!
Thanks, will send it to our writers :)
We are on season 1 rn
BTW we will have a steam release very soon:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If I choose visual mode do I loose some content that is in sandbox mode or I dont miss nothing by choosing visual mode?
AFAIK, the only difference in VN mode is you are locked into a harem path, which for me, I have no problem with as I would have selected that path (or a throuple with Audrey and Sam) anyway.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome, dear witches and wizards, to our weekly DevUpdate!
Before we go to the list, let me ask you something!
What does the French skeleton say before he eats?
Bone Appetit!

Yeah, we know that you are laughing out loud right now. Take your time.

Now, if you're ready to read, let us present you the list of what we've done last week:
  • First of all - Lust Academy 0.6.1a is already out, and it's hot like a cake baked in hell! Check it out:
  • Finished 60 new renders with Haley, Jacob, and Victoria for 0.6.1.
  • Retouched 70 renders to take their magical flare to the maximum!
  • Finished main storyline for 0.7.1.
  • Finished Lustagram ideas for 0.7.1.
  • Added helpful tips for new day preloaders.
  • Added camera angles for sex animations.
  • Fixed a bug where you could not say "no" to Naomi's blowjob.
  • Created new animated objects for a map.
  • Created new animated objects on locations.
  • Added few minor bugfixes.
That's it for today! However, more news is to come this week, so stay in touch to avoid missing it!

As always, thank you for your support and attention,
Bear in the Night team.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
AFAIK, the only difference in VN mode is you are locked into a harem path, which for me, I have no problem with as I would have selected that path (or a throuple with Audrey and Sam) anyway.
Wait, for real. Such a bad design. I prefer VN mode over sandbox but I prefer to have a choice rather than forced harem. So in sandbox mode you just avoid character you don't like by not talking to them?

Reactions: Ass~God

raymo99

Jul 14, 2020
All your saves made in version 0.4.1f, right?
We had some problem with saves in that version, so probably they are corrupted. Do a fresh start, should help
nah i think my saves where from back in 0.2.2b, i had a save issue in 0.4.2 where if i saved and reloaded it would send me back to where i started from in 0.4.2. so i just played it all in one hit hahah. still saved throughout it though, hoping that it would be fixed by the time a newer version came out and i could just continue from there. but now if i try to load one of those saves, it just puts me at the main menu.
if i try and load an old save from before 0.4.2 it says an exception has occured and shows me a traceback log.
if i open 0.2.2b version of the game and run the old saves it works fine.

ooff if i have to do it all again D:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
nah i think my saves where from back in 0.2.2b, i had a save issue in 0.4.2 where if i saved and reloaded it would send me back to where i started from in 0.4.2. so i just played it all in one hit hahah. still saved throughout it though, hoping that it would be fixed by the time a newer version came out and i could just continue from there. but now if i try to load one of those saves, it just puts me at the main menu.
if i try and load an old save from before 0.4.2 it says an exception has occured and shows me a traceback log.
if i open 0.2.2b version of the game and run the old saves it works fine.

ooff if i have to do it all again D:
Anyway, can you send your saves, we will take a look

breeper

May 26, 2019
Bug report:

Version Lust Academy v0.5.1f

In Leona.rpy

ch_Name "Then fill me with your huge cock!"

Should be

Leona "Then fill me with your huge cock!"

Otherwise the dialogue makes it seem like MC's getting pegged!

Also

ch_Name "You like being in charge?"
Leona "Ah... Yes..."

Should be

Leona "You like being in charge?"
ch_Name "Ah... Yes..."

because the preceding lines - Leona "I love it when you lead." - make the MC seem like the dominant one in that scenario.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bug report:

Version Lust Academy v0.5.1f

In Leona.rpy

ch_Name "Then fill me with your huge cock!"

Should be

Leona "Then fill me with your huge cock!"

Otherwise the dialogue makes it seem like MC's getting pegged!

Also

ch_Name "You like being in charge?"
Leona "Ah... Yes..."

Should be

Leona "You like being in charge?"
ch_Name "Ah... Yes..."

because the preceding lines - Leona "I love it when you lead." - make the MC seem like the dominant one in that scenario.
Hey!
Thanks for that!
Will fix it

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes