BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is Elijah going to be a problem? I hope now he has the dryad potion that he leaves the girls alone

MyklK

Feb 28, 2018
How do you find out the Runes above the door in MC bedroom and be able to open the door?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Really appreciate the effort the dev puts into the renders and the animations, also the story started out really good with the whole Harry Potter vibe and Haley being a Hermione clone is cool, Magic effects are cool and the cast of non-human characters is nice (except for one but I'll get to that...). The backgrounds are all pretty unique, but I am not sure if I want to keep playing anymore...

First off, this awful character Audrey who for some reason we are forced to help because apparently Samantha is a complete moron... Even if you try to help her out even without Samanthas pushing you too, this fucking cunt Audrey totally emasculates the MC and he just takes it like a fucking loser and comes back for more... fucking idiot!

Secondly, we got this MC who started out seeming like a competent person but that quickly disappears with the previously mentioned succubus cunt and to top it off he just chooses trust some completely shady fuckwad who just tried to kill him and instead of trusting the one person who truly has his back and just saved his life (Leona), he fucking lies to her and does'nt trust her.

Good luck with your game but I just can't stand when a dev makes the MC go full-on dumbass just to what? Cause some non-sensical mess he will inevitably have to clean up in some equally dumbass way? Then he will just be like "whoops, need to not do that again" then proceed to do some other dumbass thing... *sigh* so much potential wasted...

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Really appreciate the effort the dev puts into the renders and the animations, also the story started out really good with the whole Harry Potter vibe and Haley being a Hermione clone is cool, Magic effects are cool and the cast of non-human characters is nice (except for one but I'll get to that...). The backgrounds are all pretty unique, but I am not sure if I want to keep playing anymore...

First off, this awful character Audrey who for some reason we are forced to help because apparently Samantha is a complete moron... Even if you try to help her out even without Samanthas pushing you too, this fucking cunt Audrey totally emasculates the MC and he just takes it like a fucking loser and comes back for more... fucking idiot!

Secondly, we got this MC who started out seeming like a competent person but that quickly disappears with the previously mentioned succubus cunt and to top it off he just chooses trust some completely shady fuckwad who just tried to kill him and instead of trusting the one person who truly has his back and just saved his life (Leona), he fucking lies to her and does'nt trust her.

Good luck with your game but I just can't stand when a dev makes the MC go full-on dumbass just to what? Cause some non-sensical mess he will inevitably have to clean up in some equally dumbass way? Then he will just be like "whoops, need to not do that again" then proceed to do some other dumbass thing... *sigh* so much potential wasted...
Not agreeing or disagreeing with your take on the game. Haven't played it for a while.

Just appreciating the fact that you had the guts and decency to post a copy of your review in the comment section where anyone can reply. Wished more people did that.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

Or you can ignore some content you don't like :)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
A very poor excuse for bad storytelling.
bad? Or the variety of characters, their nature, and gameplay? There seems to be a question of taste? Some people like it, some people don't. We are trying to make a game for mostly all tastes, so if you don't like some parts - you have an option to skip it. Pretty simple
Would you complain about LGBTQ+ content if you are not fun of it? Probably not, because you can skip it. Same idea here
As I said a few times before, we are open to any opinion, but Audrey has different opinions.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
bad? Or the variety of characters, their nature, and gameplay? There seems to be a question of taste? Some people like it, some people don't. We are trying to make a game for mostly all tastes, so if you don't like some parts - you have an option to skip it. Pretty simple
Would you complain about LGBTQ+ content if you are not fun of it? Probably not, because you can skip it. Same idea here
As I said a few times before, we are open to any opinion, but Audrey has different opinions.
The problem is that with her you also hurt our view of the MC and in a way also Sam with the way they react to her. She is just to unbalanced for them not to react or react positively as Sam does without consequences for how we as players see them. So it may be a plus for some, but as she is now she is just a detraction to your game for many that even do not mind some femdom per se or would skip Audrey as a LI. In a way that has as much or more to do with the way MC and Sam (re)acts as Aubrey per se and fact Sam is coupled with her. If had wanted to do a char like her in game and turned up to force 12, Sam would not have been first I would have coupled with her for quite a few reasons.

Add with it that thingy with the guy that just tried to kill you and it becomes even worse. I get you want it for some drama and to make a certain fetishes more believable or a redeeming arc even, but it is not drama that adds to game as a whole for at least some but hurts the view on MC and an important character in his life as done now. :)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People really hate Audrey huh? I don't really mind her, she is a bit annoying yes, but we still don't know everything about her, I think she can still be redeemed and become an enjoyable character. As for the Jacob stuff, I think it would've been better if the mc showed a little more suspicion over the whole situation.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
But you can't ignore it right? I was still forced to deal with her no matter what I chose. And that whole setup is so weird to me, I would've reported her the moment MC found out about her but we can't because Sam is stupid and she seem to project that stupidity onto MC sometimes. It just doesn't make much sense to me the way MC reacts to her.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Please let there be sex sound effects such as moaning and if it is, there butt slapping etc it's such a great game story-wise and characters and renders and animations and music but, where there are sex scenes plz let there be sound effects really plz let us that like that, have it and the rest can just mute it.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Not really true. If we want Samantha we also have to deal with Audrey. Sam is from what I can tell a very popular character but you tie a character who you had to know what going to be very divisive to a fan favorite to push that type of content in an indirect way which is lame as fuck.

Also, so we can ignore Jacob and how the MC just trusts him for "reasons"?

Reactions: MS686

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Funny you'd bring LGBTQ+ up, when Audrey represents a rather popular part of that. And making the sole representative of it into such a divisive character can't be smart on the long run.

But I digress.

Then again, you think the Jacob-story makes sense as it stands. And that is unavoidable as far as I saw since the events triggered automatically. (and there is actually a break in continuity, You get a BJ scene with Naomi as part of the Jacob-story... and I hadn't done a single Naomi-quest till that point).

it doesn't.

Why would the MC trust Jacob? Dude tried to kill him and his excuse was lame as fuck. "Oh, you tried to kill me. Of course I believe you that the old man who runs this school is rotten to the core! You don't want me to tell the one person who is undeniably on my side? Sure, of course! that makes perfect sense!"

See where I'm coming from? Bad storytelling.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not really true. If we want Samantha we also have to deal with Audrey. Sam is from what I can tell a very popular character but you tie a character who you had to know what going to be very divisive to a fan favorite to push that type of content in an indirect way which is lame as fuck.

Also, so we can ignore Jacob and how the MC just trusts him for "reasons"?
Anyway, we will discuss it with the team. Maybe we should add some more decisions to not deal with Audrey at all.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyway, we will discuss it with the team. Maybe we should add some more decisions to not deal with Audrey at all.
Remember also with Sam you are talking about the one girl that has a long standing loving, even if not romantic, relation with MC. Any other girl might not react as much to way Audrey acts with MC since she knows Audrey longer or is in love with her or whatever reason and takes her side even if she seems just some asshole bully at this time for us as players. Sam though does know MC way better as Audrey, so her basically accepting that behavior and go thihihi without any further reaction or at least even some excuses to Mc like sorry for my racist parents after meeting them for the first time in comparison to her behavior makes her either brainless or a very bad non-sister and def not loving in way worse way as with any other girl in game in same situation you could have chosen for that role. Let alone her forcing you to help her anyway. :p

Remember good drama needs some room for player to breath as well in between, so you can hit harder with the drama later and it stays effective, with so many women not every woman needs some contrived drama branch or be a basket case you have to save all the time or brainless as Sam seems to become with Audrey. One can easily be more humoristic and another a side that actually helps MC and gives him some rest and easy time or helps him out when MC gets in over his head. :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes