Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I see the book locations are random, but from searching, I do not see how you know if you have collected them all, I have found 4 so far.

Feb 17, 2022
Game seemed pretty cool game but this MC is an idiot and I want kick Audrey in her/his dick/pussy so bad. We really need an option to tell her to go fuck her/hisself for all eternity while not being locked out of Sam content. I always play VN when given the choice and I would have chosen the harem route but I cannot convey my true level of disgust this fucking succubus cunt brings out in me. Almost as much disgust I have for the MC taking being totally emasculated. Up to that point he seemed to be a pretty competent lead in the story but the willingness to come back for another round of humiliation and the whole trusting of the obviously evil fuckwad teacher has just shattered any competency I thought he had.

My god! what a way to tank an entire experience in no time at all.

End rant.

chrismil

Feb 7, 2022
Helloo

i finished Lust-Academy-0 5 1d

now do i have to play Lust-Academy-0 5 1 again from the beginning? or is there a way to continue? and if so, what are the steps?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Game seemed pretty cool game but this MC is an idiot and I want kick Audrey in her/his dick/pussy so bad. We really need an option to tell her to go fuck her/hisself for all eternity while not being locked out of Sam content. I always play VN when given the choice and I would have chosen the harem route but I cannot convey my true level of disgust this fucking succubus cunt brings out in me. Almost as much disgust I have for the MC taking being totally emasculated. Up to that point he seemed to be a pretty competent lead in the story but the willingness to come back for another round of humiliation and the whole trusting of the obviously evil fuckwad teacher has just shattered any competency I thought he had.

My god! what a way to tank an entire experience in no time at all.

End rant.
Hey!
Yeah we are already working on extra replies in dialogues with Audrey :)

chrismil

Feb 7, 2022
Hey!
Check the latest build:
Thanks for your reply. that is, while I have finished version 0.5.1d version 0.5.1f does not have anything special? ;;;;; while i went to start version 0.5.1f it has kept my saved files from version 0.5.1d did not see that I can continue in the case of an add-on? and I have to start from the beginning. so I will have to wait for the new version 0.6.1 which also i have to start all over again ????

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for your reply. that is, while I have finished version 0.5.1d version 0.5.1f does not have anything special? ;;;;; while i went to start version 0.5.1f it has kept my saved files from version 0.5.1d did not see that I can continue in the case of an add-on? and I have to start from the beginning. so I will have to wait for the new version 0.6.1 which also i have to start all over again ????
No, you can use your saves from previous versions. Just download a new version and run it.

Btw,
You can find your saves in 2 places:
On PC your savegames should be in %appdata%\RenPy\LustAcademy\
Or in game folder: \Lust-Academy\game\save

I'm not sure how androids works, but should be the same

Reactions: chrismil
Feb 17, 2022
Hey!
Yeah we are already working on extra replies in dialogues with Audrey :)
Meaning we will have a different dynamic where Audrey isn't completely awful and we can put her/him in there place? Or just the option to avoid the character all together. I like games with trans woman and her being the most completely unlikeable character in the game is a huge mistake. Anybody can be an asshole but taking one the main characters who happens to be from a historically demonized community and making her the biggest POS is just a slap in the face.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does this mean I have reached the end of the main story now, and only have the girls I want to be with left to do?.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Fellow witches and wizards, we are pleased to welcome you to our weekly DevUpdate!
Time passes, but some things never change - such as our cherished tradition to start each dev blog with a joke. Today is no exception, so let's begin with something old but gold:
Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

Now, with a smile on your face, let's get back to business - we have much to share with you. It seems that someone added a Felix Felicis to our coffee mugs as we did great last week!
We can't wait to present you the list of what we've done:
  • Created 80 juicy renders with Adele, Lily, and Audrey for Lust Academy 0.7.1 release.
  • Retouched those 80 renders to ensure maximum quality. We only want the best for you!
  • Started to work on new Lustagram pictures for Lust Academy 0.7.1 release.
  • Worked on better sound design.
  • Added a few bugfixes in Audrey's route logic.
  • Improved hints on some routes in Character Info.
  • Added minor interface improvements.
  • Rewritten old dialogues with Amelie and Willow to make their characters more captivating.
  • Improved background story for your favorite characters.
  • Fixed a lot of typos in old scenes.
That's it for today! Your love and support give us strong motivation to work more and better. It's a pity that we don't even have enough words to tell you how thankful we are!
Have a lovely week, and remember that magic is all around us if we know where to look.

Always yours,
Bear in the Night team.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes