Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Actually it may also be another reason of why she act like a bitch to the mc even more, Sam may be falling for the mc, meaning she may also stop helping her (even if we cure Sam she may refuse to help her because of this)... there is many things we may miss that have been hinted by the devs actually :sneaky:

I think that will happen, I prefer to have her in my harem though, pretty sure Audrey will change a lot after she starts falling more for the mc.
Could just be constipated, which tends to cause bad moods.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Wondering if the magic duels are mandatory. As in still have to grind them forever and ever AMEN. Or are they truly skippable with no softlocks to grind past when lvling up. (or Mods dealing with this) I dropped this quite a while back exactly because of that tedium, despite liking the rest of the game. There is exactly nothing fun about the duels. Did them to past lvl 2 back when and just said to hell with it, was nothing in the game worth that grind.
There is a big button on it "skip", "skip to win" etc. All minigames are skipable Dunno why you even have a problem with them.
Btw, lvling dueling is just if you like the duels....so if you don't like them, just don't play in it :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"...renders only for VN version"... Both versions are fu***ng VNs. That's what Ren'Py is. A VN engine.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Is step 11 the last one for Victoria? Seems like there is no new content for her unlike the changelog says.

Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
Last 2 patches I was having an issue were all my saves seemed to not matter as it would only load me to one specific save costing me a few hours, has anyone else had a similar issue/ has this been fixed if so cause I really don't want to have my progress not matter.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [v0.6.1d] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,60 GB / 713 MB - Lust-Academy-0.6.1d-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,57 GB / 678 MB - Lust-Academy-0.6.1d-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
Actually it may also be another reason of why she act like a bitch to the mc even more, Sam may be falling for the mc, meaning she may also stop helping her (even if we cure Sam she may refuse to help her because of this)... there is many things we may miss that have been hinted by the devs actually :sneaky:

I think that will happen, I prefer to have her in my harem though, pretty sure Audrey will change a lot after she starts falling more for the mc.
I really hope you are correct. I do like a woman with a "bit" of attitude but straight up unrepentant cunt no thanks.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Had an infinite loop of errors after trying to load any of my previous saves. Game was basically frozen. Rolling back had Lily going to sleep and saying goodnight which is when the errors started popping up. Had to reload the script to get it to progress through that. Seems to be working properly now.

Just a heads up for anyone having a similar issue.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Audrey could have many reasons for her awful behavior such as jealousy of MCs connection to Amy, maybe being hungry all the time too. But it doesn't justify humiliating the MC (twice), especially when he is trying to help. It just sounds like a massive ego. Just an unredeemable character at this point.

Yes the MC said to himself he needs to figure a way to level the playing field but he didn't do shit and went back for seconds like a moron. I mean was he just expecting to deus ex machina that whole situation and just miraculousy come out on top with zero effort put forth to remedy the situation. Like I said bad storytelling.

Up until that point with Audrey and the evil teacher the MC was being more cautious and using his brain to get better but then he just swallowed a retard pill apparently and just left it all up to "fate" or some dumb shit.
I don't have a lot of faith Audreys character can be saved in many peoples eyes, which is sad as she would have been very popular if she wasn't completely awful.

I'm obviously not alone in this. Just look through the reviews and comments from the last couple updates and how negative they have become. We can only hope the devs will use this as a learning experience and do better going forward.
I'm on this side and nothing gonna change how she acted aganist MC, having good reasons don't changes which things you done. I mean think about it: someday one bully joins your school, humilates you, hits you whenever he sees and makes your life miserable and one day you learn he was actualy lost his parents in front of his eyes, he have good reason but thats not gonna change suffering you experience. Same goes for Audrey, she could have good reasons but its not gonna change what she done. And seriously she didn't even said sorry?! She could have think what she done and say sorry after one or couple days but she didn't, instead we got scene MC said sorry to her... Yeah... MC said sorry while he is the one humilated like a trash... And tried to flirt with her... For me she is hottest girl in this game but after this rate without remaking her story and add different path she didn't done those things nothing can save her path for me. Its just big disappointment DEV didn't add non-extreme path for her, her scenes was too extreme for being main path, it should be optional.

Oh BTW if i was you i wouldn't had any hope about Audrey, i had arguments with DEV, told a lot of people not liking her, its poorly writed and too extreme for main path, i told him he should have add this extreme scenes for only people who like this fetish and add more normal path for her us to choice etc and after couple of arguments and not accepting anyting i told with guarding his game and writing like nothing at last he told me ''Avoid if its not suit to you.'' And i saw he is telling same things for other people to... So... Don't wait anyting...

As a lover of redheads, it sucks hard to find out she is an unlikeable bitch.
LMAO

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Stupid question. How do you get to Dale? I can't seem to access it from my map.
You automatically go there on Saturday morning if your house has the most points of the week. You earn points for your house by practicing spells (+5), practicing potions (+5), working at the cafe (+3), returning lost books to the library (+1 each book, so turn in just enough books on Friday afternoon to give your house the lead), and winning duels (+3 to +5 for the winner and -3 to -5 for the loser of the duel, so make sure you always duel with the house that has the most points other than your own house). Keep track of it to ensure your house wins.

Reactions: rainwake

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Had an infinite loop of errors after trying to load any of my previous saves. Game was basically frozen. Rolling back had Lily going to sleep and saying goodnight which is when the errors started popping up. Had to reload the script to get it to progress through that. Seems to be working properly now.

Just a heads up for anyone having a similar issue.
Hey!
Did you use any mods?
If not, do you have save with these errors? We can take a look

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes