rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
My thoughts about this update:

Pros
+I liked that this update progressed several different character's stories and introduced a new attractive character.

Cons
- The downside is that the main story is VERY predictable and going down a stupid direction very quickly (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).
- Our character is quickly devolving into Jar Jar Binks and it's painful that you can't stop him. The only reason things worked out was because our character has ridiculous plot armor and can inexplicably break out of CC. I can't believe we're getting congratulated when the only thing that's incredible is our stupidity
- lack of H-scenes. The one scene wasn't bad, it's just that the character is controversial. So it would have been a good idea to include another H-scene with a different character
- Combat hasn't really evolved and it's getting really grindy and repetitive. Considering, that most of the gameplay loop is go to class and practice combat spells, it's so unfortunate that there's not more opportunity to use it. It's also a pity that we're stuck with Level 1 opponents for Dueling. I would like to see more depth with the combat and would really like to fight more interesting opponents as part of the main story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I mean, there really is nothing likable about Audrey, nor anything remotely redeemable the more you get to know her. That said, the protagonist may possibly be the biggest tard in the history or tards, so I sort of get why she acts like a bitch towards him. I've turned down all avoidable scenes with Audrey and the next time the protagonist meets her he's like: "Hey, babe. watcha doin? Come on give me another chance, beautiful." like the wannabe Chad he is. The devs are really persistent about the player getting it on with Audrey. That scenario has been on repeat like 4 times now and no matter how big of a tantrum she throws it's like it never happened the next time they meet.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
There is a pblm with the new potion
There us only 2 recipe so I cant seem to mix the potion.
Pls help
If you're talking about the Moonwalk Tincture, you need a flower that only appears in the Inner Garden on Tuesday night. Prior to that you'd need to go to Potions classes to Progress Sabrina's questline. That should unlock 4 other potion recipes.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I dunno why some people are so hung up over Audrey being bitchy... for starters not every girl can be nice, some will be more of a bitch, have you guys never gone through highschool in your life? Or just in general interacted with adult females in your life lol. I like Audrey, she has a strong personality even if it's a bitchy one, she might be the most physically attractive girl in the game for me as well, but her bitchiness can be easily explained with the fact that well she is a demon... people tend to be scared of them and treat them harshly which is why she hides her true identity from everyone, she also feeds on human energy and as we know nothing can really satisfy her properly... so literally just imagine going through life where you can never have a "full" meal. Always feeling hungry even after you've eaten, it's bound to make some people more frustrated which in turn has them lash out at others.
Maybe it's just me but i always liked the more "bitchy". hard-headed girls cause they basically force you to match their energy and strong will head on, rather then the ones that are always overly nice and naive at everything.

Spirit98

Jun 30, 2020
anyone know how to progress part 5 of leona's story. it says to wait one week for leona to return but i am unable to progress.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Naomi is my favorite chick in this game but the changelog didn't mention her as being part of the new content for a while now; were you referring to her old stuff or something new?
I believe it was last update. It is unfortunate that she doesn't seem to have any new content for the coming update, but hopefully the following update will have new content for her!

Reactions: Drafox

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
anyone know how to progress part 5 of leona's story. it says to wait one week for leona to return but i am unable to progress.
Just go through the weekly gameplay loop. Progress any available questlines, go to class, duel a house, go to sleep (in your own room). Rinse and repeat until the weekend. Go to Dale, progress any available questlines. Keep doing that loop until you get a scene with Leona showing up in your room.

Feb 17, 2022
I dunno why some people are so hung up over Audrey being bitchy... for starters not every girl can be nice, some will be more of a bitch, have you guys never gone through highschool in your life? Or just in general interacted with adult females in your life lol. I like Audrey, she has a strong personality even if it's a bitchy one, she might be the most physically attractive girl in the game for me as well, but her bitchiness can be easily explained with the fact that well she is a demon... people tend to be scared of them and treat them harshly which is why she hides her true identity from everyone, she also feeds on human energy and as we know nothing can really satisfy her properly... so literally just imagine going through life where you can never have a "full" meal. Always feeling hungry even after you've eaten, it's bound to make some people more frustrated which in turn has them lash out at others.
Maybe it's just me but i always liked the more "bitchy". hard-headed girls cause they basically force you to match their energy and strong will head on, rather then the ones that are always overly nice and naive at everything.
Theres "bitchy" and "hard-headed" then theres Audrey who's an insufferable cunt. It would be one thing if you could just tell her to fuck off but no our MC just keeps coming back for more like the limp dick chump he is.

Add to that the fact the devs have decided to tie her to one the best LI in Sam. So there is just no way to avoid the Cuntubus and even if we did we would lose out on Sam. Yeah, no, fuck that shit.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Theres "bitchy" and "hard-headed" then theres Audrey who's an insufferable cunt. It would be one thing if you could just tell her to fuck off but no our MC just keeps coming back for more like the limp dick chump he is.

Add to that the fact the devs have decided to tie her to one the best LI in Sam. So there is just no way to avoid the Cuntubus and even if we did we would lose out on Sam. Yeah, no, fuck that shit.
I mean to each their own, i don't find her insufferable, more to my point even once you actually satisfy her which spoilers but it happens in this episode she actually becomes much less bitchy, the MC even comments on it. So yea like i said to each their own, but i am fine with it.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I just like to hang out with nice people. The hostile ones can stay far away as antagonists so that I can be hostile to them, but not in the LI club.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes