Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Fellow witches and wizards, we are pleased to welcome you to our weekly DevUpdate!
Time passes, but some things never change - such as our cherished tradition to start each dev blog with a joke. Today is no exception, so let's begin with something old but gold:
Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

Now, with a smile on your face, let's get back to business - we have much to share with you. It seems that someone added a Felix Felicis to our coffee mugs as we did great last week!
We can't wait to present you the list of what we've done:
  • Created 80 juicy renders with Adele, Lily, and Audrey for Lust Academy 0.7.1 release.
  • Retouched those 80 renders to ensure maximum quality. We only want the best for you!
  • Started to work on new Lustagram pictures for Lust Academy 0.7.1 release.
  • Worked on better sound design.
  • Added a few bugfixes in Audrey's route logic.
  • Improved hints on some routes in Character Info.
  • Added minor interface improvements.
  • Rewritten old dialogues with Amelie and Willow to make their characters more captivating.
  • Improved background story for your favorite characters.
  • Fixed a lot of typos in old scenes.
That's it for today! Your love and support give us strong motivation to work more and better. It's a pity that we don't even have enough words to tell you how thankful we are!
Have a lovely week, and remember that magic is all around us if we know where to look.

Always yours,
Bear in the Night team.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Meaning we will have a different dynamic where Audrey isn't completely awful and we can put her/him in there place? Or just the option to avoid the character all together. I like games with trans woman and her being the most completely unlikeable character in the game is a huge mistake. Anybody can be an asshole but taking one the main characters who happens to be from a historically demonized community and making her the biggest POS is just a slap in the face.
You should have more faith in the writers, is clear the mc will become more and more powerfull, kinda why the "girl" we rejected keeps haunting us in our dreams, at some point he will fully change and be much more baddass, I usually agree and don't like pussy mcs either but I have a lot of faith in this guys, I'm waiting for more content with the bitch "landlady" (pretty sure some dick from our mc will change her behaviour too and maybe some good old male dom with her) xD

(and btw she was fine with the mc when he invited her to a coffee, it may be related to her not being able to get enough energy lately and kinda why she acts like a bitch xD)

Feb 17, 2022
You should have more faith in the writers, is clear the mc will become more and more powerfull, kinda why the "girl" we rejected keeps haunting us in our dreams, at some point he will fully change and be much more baddass, I usually agree and don't like pussy mcs either but I have a lot of faith in this guys, I'm waiting for more content with the bitch "landlady" (pretty sure some dick from our mc will change her behaviour too and maybe some good old male dom with her) xD

(and btw she was fine with the mc when he invited her to a coffee, it may be related to her not being able to get enough energy lately and kinda why she acts like a bitch xD)
I guess we will see. It seems that humiliation and degredation is the devs own personal kink (nothing wrong with that) so I don't have a lot of faith Audreys character can be saved in many peoples eyes, which is sad as she would have been very popular if she wasn't completely awful.

I get you need some form of strife in a story but making your lead do completely non-sensical stuff it can tank the rest of the story. It's just lazy storytelling imho.

I'm obviously not alone in this. Just look through the reviews and comments from the last couple updates and how negative they have become. We can only hope the devs will use this as a learning experience and do better going forward.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I guess we will see. It seems that humiliation and degredation is the devs own personal kink (nothing wrong with that) so I don't have a lot of faith Audreys character can be saved in many peoples eyes, which is sad as she would have been very popular if she wasn't completely awful.

I get you need some form of strife in a story but making your lead do completely non-sensical stuff it can tank the rest of the story. It's just lazy storytelling imho.

I'm obviously not alone in this. Just look through the reviews and comments from the last couple updates and how negative they have become. We can only hope the devs will use this as a learning experience and do better going forward.
I think you need to view it from a writer point of view, is normal to feel a bit dissapointed with some things if you not like femdom or humiliation, I myself don't like any of those fetishes... but the way I see how the devs are writing this is very bland, without compromising the game or the mc personality at all (meaning you can see the mc fighting it in his inner monologue, wanting to teach Audrey a lesson by learning something that can make him keep up with a succubus.), they have done it in a way for the mc to grow a spine against his landlord/landlady (possibly with the mc in the future male dom the landlady and stealing her from the landlord).

As for Audrey she has been in a bad mood because a succubus needs a lot of sexual energy, after her "friend" can't help with that... she is kinda forced to feed on the mc yet since the mc is not powerfull enough he can't satisfy her (energy wise) not dick/sex wise... that is where the problem lies, and not all people can read into this at all, perhaps the writer should make it more clear since not all people always grasp into things as others that have a bit more experience in playing vns or are writers themselves ;)

I think making a character a bit bland at the start is fine as long we see great development of his grow into a proper and more badass mc, this will happen for sure as he grows his power and learn more magic, hell, you can already see him more confident in a lot of things and the way the mc looks up for things to "improve" himself is a clear example that he is starting to change. (Also have in mind he was a lazy ass home type of guy before xD.)

Ofc this is just my 2 cents. ;)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
Feb 17, 2022
I think you need to view it from a writer point of view, is normal to feel a bit dissapointed with some things if you not like femdom or humiliation, I myself don't like any of those fetishes... but the way I see how the devs are writing this is very bland, without compromising the game or the mc personality at all (meaning you can see the mc fighting it in his inner monologue, wanting to teach Audrey a lesson by learning something that can make him keep up with a succubus.), they have done it in a way for the mc to grow a spine against his landlord/landlady (possibly with the mc in the future male dom the landlady and stealing her from the landlord).

As for Audrey she has been in a bad mood because a succubus needs a lot of sexual energy, after her "friend" can't help with that... she is kinda forced to feed on the mc yet since the mc is not powerfull enough he can't satisfy her (energy wise) not dick/sex wise... that is where the problem lies, and not all people can read into this at all, perhaps the writer should make it more clear since not all people always grasp into things as others that have a bit more experience in playing vns or are writers themselves ;)

I think making a character a bit bland at the start is fine as long we see great development of his grow into a proper and more badass mc, this will happen for sure as he grows his power and learn more magic, hell, you can already see him more confident in a lot of things and the way the mc looks up for things to "improve" himself is a clear example that he is starting to change. (Also have in mind he was a lazy ass home type of guy before xD.)

Ofc this is just my 2 cents. ;)
Audrey could have many reasons for her awful behavior such as jealousy of MCs connection to Amy, maybe being hungry all the time too. But it doesn't justify humiliating the MC (twice), especially when he is trying to help. It just sounds like a massive ego. Just an unredeemable character at this point.

Yes the MC said to himself he needs to figure a way to level the playing field but he didn't do shit and went back for seconds like a moron. I mean was he just expecting to deus ex machina that whole situation and just miraculousy come out on top with zero effort put forth to remedy the situation. Like I said bad storytelling.

Up until that point with Audrey and the evil teacher the MC was being more cautious and using his brain to get better but then he just swallowed a retard pill apparently and just left it all up to "fate" or some dumb shit.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so I think I am done with what I want to do, kind of a bit hard to tell, I mean it says a girl is at 100% but then it looks like there is another step to do.

The renders and animations are solid and really good, the story is also really good, and unique, really glad it is not other of those you can use magic like a god right off the bat, and you actually need to learn shit, find some of the girls to be interesting, Haley is a mixed bag, kind of cute but also a bit boring, never thought I would say, I can't wait to fuck Adele, while there is a lot of info I didn't feel lost for the most part finding what to do, it's nice to see some strong independent women who are not useless, or worse than shitty snowflake type who needs a man shit, I like the strip club stuff, letting you have some fun while still having slow burn with some of the girls, and I think it has just the right balance of slow and fast burn for sex, very enjoyable and certainly one of the better games on here, and thank god Engrish isn't hard.

That being said, I find myself a little bit iffy on the drama, I hope no more is going to be added.

I really hope no more girls are going to be added, feels like there are a bit too many now.

As a lover of redheads, it sucks hard to find out she is an unlikeable bitch.

As a lover of gingers, it is super cunty to find a hot damn breeder body ginger and then twin sexy girly petite gingers, and you can only spend time with them on the weekend, and worse gatekept to only if you win.

It felt stupid I didn't have enough money to get into the club, so I meet and help Adele in the back, and she gives me a VIP pass, and then when I went inside acted as she had never met me, nor explained what the fuck she is/going on with claw hands.

Needs a mute button for the instagram rip off thing, that shit got annoying fast.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
OK good to know, was a bit concerned there as I enabled the + content because you know L and Bi girls are ok, but it says Audrey is transsexual, so not into ntr.
Even if she isn’t trans, it could be the same issue. She doesn’t need a prick in order for me to be turned off, her personality does that alone. I just rather get Sam away from her.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Lust Academy 0.6.1d
Removed links as main post has been updated now

This update includes everything previous Lust Academy 0.6.1 offers and more. Here are the details:
  • 12 new massive scenes with everything! From epic magical encounters to love stories and nightmares!
  • Visual Novel version for 0.6.1 scenes!
  • 480 new beautiful renders with Haley, Leona, Samantha, Audrey, Victoria, Adele, and Mina.
  • 20 new interesting renders only for VN version.
  • 30 new mind-blowing 60fps animations to ensure you get the best user experience from new scenes.
  • New girl - meet Dakota, Samantha's old rival that's here to crash the party once again.
  • Added the possibility of going to the bathroom to shower and jerk-off to previous sex scenes.
  • Added an option to change camera angles in sex animations!
  • Added useful tips for the new day preloaders.
  • Added an active object: cauldron in potion's class which you can activate anytime to brew potions.
  • Added a new recipe to Potions.
  • Added animated objects on the map.
  • Added new animated objects scattered across game locations.
  • Fixed bugs in Audrey's route logic.
  • Fixed some character sprites in the Living Room.
  • Fixed a problem when you couldn't refuse sex in Naomi's route.
  • Xmas Special small update - we've removed Xmas Special from the main menu. Now you can access it through an easter egg in MC's room in the dorm.
  • Increased the number of house points you get passively.
  • Returning books is now rewarded with 2 house points.
  • Minor interface improvements.
  • Fixed several bugs.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, when the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that has got to be like top 10 hottest intros to a scene. Goddamn, good update.
Naomi is my favorite chick in this game but the changelog didn't mention her as being part of the new content for a while now; were you referring to her old stuff or something new?

Reactions: InfamousGuy

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Even if she isn’t trans, it could be the same issue. She doesn’t need a prick in order for me to be turned off, her personality does that alone. I just rather get Sam away from her.
Actually it may also be another reason of why she act like a bitch to the mc even more, Sam may be falling for the mc, meaning she may also stop helping her (even if we cure Sam she may refuse to help her because of this)... there is many things we may miss that have been hinted by the devs actually :sneaky:

I think that will happen, I prefer to have her in my harem though, pretty sure Audrey will change a lot after she starts falling more for the mc.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Lust Academy 0.6.1d
PC/Mac/Android -

This update includes everything previous Lust Academy 0.6.1 offers and more. Here are the details:
  • 12 new massive scenes with everything! From epic magical encounters to love stories and nightmares!
  • Visual Novel version for 0.6.1 scenes!
  • 480 new beautiful renders with Haley, Leona, Samantha, Audrey, Victoria, Adele, and Mina.
  • 20 new interesting renders only for VN version.
  • 30 new mind-blowing 60fps animations to ensure you get the best user experience from new scenes.
  • New girl - meet Dakota, Samantha's old rival that's here to crash the party once again.
  • Added the possibility of going to the bathroom to shower and jerk-off to previous sex scenes.
  • Added an option to change camera angles in sex animations!
  • Added useful tips for the new day preloaders.
  • Added an active object: cauldron in potion's class which you can activate anytime to brew potions.
  • Added a new recipe to Potions.
  • Added animated objects on the map.
  • Added new animated objects scattered across game locations.
  • Fixed bugs in Audrey's route logic.
  • Fixed some character sprites in the Living Room.
  • Fixed a problem when you couldn't refuse sex in Naomi's route.
  • Xmas Special small update - we've removed Xmas Special from the main menu. Now you can access it through an easter egg in MC's room in the dorm.
  • Increased the number of house points you get passively.
  • Returning books is now rewarded with 2 house points.
  • Minor interface improvements.
  • Fixed several bugs.
I love you

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Wondering if the magic duels are mandatory. As in still have to grind them forever and ever AMEN. Or are they truly skippable with no softlocks to grind past when lvling up. (or Mods dealing with this) I dropped this quite a while back exactly because of that tedium, despite liking the rest of the game. There is exactly nothing fun about the duels. Did them to past lvl 2 back when and just said to hell with it, was nothing in the game worth that grind.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wondering if the magic duels are mandatory. As in still have to grind them forever and ever AMEN. Or are they truly skippable with no softlocks to grind past when lvling up. (or Mods dealing with this) I dropped this quite a while back exactly because of that tedium, despite liking the rest of the game. There is exactly nothing fun about the duels. Did them to past lvl 2 back when and just said to hell with it, was nothing in the game worth that grind.
I suggest you play the vn mode if you don't like minigames and sandbox.
Is certainly not necessary.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes