Mar 3, 2022
My thoughts about this update:

Pros
+I liked that this update progressed several different character's stories and introduced a new attractive character.

Cons
- The downside is that the main story is VERY predictable and going down a stupid direction very quickly (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).
- Our character is quickly devolving into Jar Jar Binks and it's painful that you can't stop him. The only reason things worked out was because our character has ridiculous plot armor and can inexplicably break out of CC. I can't believe we're getting congratulated when the only thing that's incredible is our stupidity
- lack of H-scenes. The one scene wasn't bad, it's just that the character is controversial. So it would have been a good idea to include another H-scene with a different character
- Combat hasn't really evolved and it's getting really grindy and repetitive. Considering, that most of the gameplay loop is go to class and practice combat spells, it's so unfortunate that there's not more opportunity to use it. It's also a pity that we're stuck with Level 1 opponents for Dueling. I would like to see more depth with the combat and would really like to fight more interesting opponents as part of the main story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm thinking totaly same.

I mean, there really is nothing likable about Audrey, nor anything remotely redeemable the more you get to know her. That said, the protagonist may possibly be the biggest tard in the history or tards, so I sort of get why she acts like a bitch towards him. I've turned down all avoidable scenes with Audrey and the next time the protagonist meets her he's like: "Hey, babe. watcha doin? Come on give me another chance, beautiful." like the wannabe Chad he is. The devs are really persistent about the player getting it on with Audrey. That scenario has been on repeat like 4 times now and no matter how big of a tantrum she throws it's like it never happened the next time they meet.
Agreed... At least she could be totaly avoidable or we could have any option to act rude agansit her instead of acting like ''Come on give me another change, beautifull.'' etc. Best part about playing games is having option to choice what you want and we literaly dont have here...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is so right: she does not give pleasure, all she does it take+take+take.
She would need a bigger black hole to absorb all the good in our babes as far as she is concirned.

Feb 17, 2022
I mean to each their own, i don't find her insufferable, more to my point even once you actually satisfy her which spoilers but it happens in this episode she actually becomes much less bitchy, the MC even comments on it. So yea like i said to each their own, but i am fine with it.
Thats cool for you, but to each there own doesn't really apply to the big percentage of people who despise her as she's unavoidable. Then this update has only one H-scene and it's with this unpopular character. It's like the dev is trying to punish those who dislike her. Great job devs, way to force your personal kinks on your patrons.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thats cool for you, but to each there own doesn't really apply to the big percentage of people who despise her as she's unavoidable. Then this update has only one H-scene and it's with this unpopular character. It's like the dev is trying to punish those who dislike her. Great job devs, way to force your personal kinks on your patrons.
Where do you get the big percentage of people that despise her from? Did the dev do some poll i am not aware of? Also if she triggers you that much, dont play updates that focus too much on her? Like i don't know what you want me to tell you, this is a pirate site, none of us have any right to demand anything from the dev and if anyone actually thinks the dev is making a lot of content with her to spite some people(LOL) instead of for obvious reasons like he likes the character and/or is trying to develop her more to make her less bitchy which is literally what this update did. Anything else is just being delusional.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so simple solution
as for myself i have dropped Audrey i think 3 updates ago, at best till it gets sorted out possibly permanently

someone make poll , dont care who, mods on this site or dev with everyone to vote on
who likes audrey femdom and humiliation
vs who dont

really makes me wonder how many ppl are in to that

Feb 17, 2022
Where do you get the big percentage of people that despise her from? Did the dev do some poll i am not aware of? Also if she triggers you that much, dont play updates that focus too much on her? Like i don't know what you want me to tell you, this is a pirate site, none of us have any right to demand anything from the dev and if anyone actually thinks the dev is making a lot of content with her to spite some people(LOL) instead of for obvious reasons like he likes the character and/or is trying to develop her more to make her less bitchy which is literally what this update did. Anything else is just being delusional.
I'm simply looking at the evolution of this game thread and the review section and seeing how it went from a very positive outlook to pages upon pages of peoples (yes pirates but also former (like myself) or current patrons) letting the dev know how displeased and even enraged they are with the direction the game is going.

I think a lot of the displeasure comes from people thinking she would be a good character but then finding out she is the absolute opposite of even bearable to interact with. The dev seems to of had an evolution planned for her becoming less unbearable "eventually", even if it's his favorite character personally to create content for it's now a huge waste of resources as most people are just done with her character forever which is sad but if your not already into humiliation/degrading you just dont care anymore if she gets dies of hunger in an agonizing way.

And nobody seems to be demanding anything, just letting the dev know he took some big missteps. He can do what he wants with that info but I doubt it will change. It's his game and he wants to torpedo it more power to him.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm simply looking at the evolution of this game thread and the review section and seeing how it went from a very positive outlook to pages upon pages of peoples (yes pirates but also former (like myself) or current patrons) letting the dev know how displeased and even enraged they are with the direction the game is going.

I think a lot of the displeasure comes from people thinking she would be a good character but then finding out she is the absolute opposite of even bearable to interact with. The dev seems to of had an evolution planned for her becoming less unbearable "eventually", even if it's his favorite character personally to create content for it's now a huge waste of resources as most people are just done with her character forever which is sad but if your not already into humiliation/degrading you just dont care anymore if she gets dies of hunger in an agonizing way.

And nobody seems to be demanding anything, just letting the dev know he took some big missteps. He can do what he wants with that info but I doubt it will change. It's his game and he wants to torpedo it more power to him.
Thanks for your comment :)
You are right, we read everything and tried to improve our game.
Like we have some ideas, to make some sort of rude replies or rewrite the MC answers.
As I said many times, we are open to constructive opinions. We probably can't do perfect, but we are learning from our mistakes :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
GOOD NEWS !
The bugs found in v0.5.1d have been fixed in v0.6.1d :giggle: .

BAD NEWS !
This also includes the "Molly Work Bug"
So now you can only earn $35 per shift !
instead of the $160 per shift in v0.5.1d. :cry:

:p
Anyway,
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here a copy of my Gameplays , Updated to cover v0.6.1d
All Gallery images have been unlocked .
All Quests completed
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the SANDBOX mode

Goodluck and enjoy the game.

Ps. Found two timing bugs while playing,
Noted in Gameplay, and reported.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Is there any content for Willow. She is listed on my character list with a 0%, but every time I visit the store she isn't there after the MC received the potion ingredients

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there any content for Willow. She is listed on my character list with a 0%, but every time I visit the store she isn't there after the MC received the potion ingredients
Once you receive the ingredients, that it for now.
Should be at 100%.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I was not a fan of Audrey for a long time, tsundere is fine - bitch isn't. She started showing a little bit of promise, but she still didn't do anything for me. As much as I love tattooed goth/punk/rocker girls something about her didn't really pull my trigger. Full succubus Audrey on the other hand...... :love: :love: :love: . Unlike a lot of people I didn't "write her off", just kind of shoved her to the side for the "classic" main girls (and one or two "side" characters in Dale). This update seems to be the beginning of her "redemption arc". I don't know if I see her ever being written as a true primary LI, but if this was a harem game I could see her eventually being part of it. She isn't my favorite, but she's off my "no" list :ROFLMAO:

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for your comment :)
You are right, we read everything and tried to improve our game.
Like we have some ideas, to make some sort of rude replies or rewrite the MC answers.
As I said many times, we are open to constructive opinions. We probably can't do perfect, but we are learning from our mistakes :)
To counterbalance - I like the direction the game is going. I haven't played since 0.2 and the new content is highly appreciated! IMO, Audrey is a good character because her behaviour is not unusual in light of the secret she carries. Had she remained an asshole for no explained reason then I would agree she needs work. Furthermore, her most recent sex scene she does not come across as overly domineering - hell, you can choose whether to bottom with her or not, and she didn't demand a thing. Many games with dickgirl characters only allow you to have a relationship with them if you accept femdom, humiliation, sissification etc - Audrey does not and it's refreshing! I say, let's please have more Audrey content (but perhaps, considering her nature, she should not be "smaller" than the MC in the downstairs department).

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I think the complaints for Audrey are due to 2 issues:

1. The only real H-scene in this update is with her. So perhaps people are feeling forced down a path they don't like, just to get an H-scene.
2. Currently she's got a great character model but her personality is controversial. Normally, that's not a problem as long as the writer understands that and has the writing skills to develop another side of her character (ideally one that's more likeable) and eventually give her the opportunities to show her value by helping us through tough situations. However the newest update doesn't develop her in any new way. If anything, it feels like the writer is just trying to smooth things over via a potion, sex and a pat on the back. There's no backstory to explain her behavior and there's no development towards changing the common perception that she's just a very selfish and thorny character.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes