micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
didn't play the game yet just added to favourite list because dosn't has that tag
2 questions..
1- Is there or will be scenes with Olivia and the two other girls?
2- Can the game modded to be incest? what i affraied is that maybe another woman will appear as his mother in the future or something like this so the story will fucked up, thats why iam holding and waiting the game to be finished or someone make a patch (even if i will make it just for myself so thats will not bother the dev or those who hate incest)
1 olivia and older one yes
2 it could be as step family, tho part of story would have to be rewritten or cut out to have effect
or just make dads story of hows mom is gone as some duds story (uncle and aunt story), that could work, till (if ever) would bring mom back, but would requre someone to edit script each time.
so far nobody bothered with that, now if they are planing or even think about bringing bio mother back got no clue only devs do and there is story with one of chars about resurrection.
but for now i dont think they have entertained idea, game is only on P and also on steam, not sure if they would want to piss anyone there with I scenes.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Is it normal to have the last option blocked with Amelie? Unless I'm reading it incorrectly, you need to have returned at least 50 books and according to my profile, I've returned more than 60 (all of them in the library, not in the cafe).

Regards

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I can't install the new android version of the game, not the first game this happens to me.
Does anyone know what to do about it?

Loving the game so far.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I have everything enabled since very beginning. Yet to see any of our Futa Succubus in Series 2 or anything else in the LGBTQ+ stuff. Either it's not there or something messed up or he's not done anything yet with it in Series 2.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes