Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi - sorry to play the thicko here but where do I put what exactly? Is it your save files into the save folder in the game folder? If so I presume I should not copy in the text files as well (I know this is fairly basic and must induce much slapping of foreheads and rolling of eyes among the more technically knowledgable but for those of us who are not its very helpful to get idiot-proof instructions of "place X files in Y folder" (dumbass) and also whether we should delete/back-up any existing saves in that folder?
Hope this helps
(If you need to, just rename the save, "Page-Save-LT1" before you copy it)
TSP1.jpg TSP2.jpg

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Welcome to our weekly DevUdate!
Let's start with a joke for Lord of the Rings fans:
Where do Orcs go to school?
Uruk High

Heh. Now, let's get back to important staff:
First of all, don't forget to try out our latest release: Lust Academy 1.6.1d - released version
There's plenty of intriguing content in version 1.6.1, but we don't want you to get bored after you finish it, so we're working hard on 1.7.1, and that what's been done this week:
  • Finished 80 new renders with Lily, Selena, Samantha and Haley.
  • Retouched 80 renders to make them even more beautiful!
  • Finished planning Lily's storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished Victoria's storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished planning Elijah's storyline for version 1.8.1
Well, that's it for today. Thank you for your attention and support. We are very grateful for it. Please keep in touch, and have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

35 Like

scplions74

Sep 21, 2019

Uruk High

First of all, don't forget to try out our latest release: Lust Academy 1.6.1d - released version
There's plenty of intriguing content in version 1.6.1, but we don't want you to get bored after you finish it, so we're working hard on 1.7.1, and that what's been done this week:
Well, that's it for today. Thank you for your attention and support. We are very grateful for it. Please keep in touch, and have a great week!

Always yours,

35 Like
I have season 1 and now it says that i can't install season 2 because there's a conflict with the existent installation. Can you help me?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have season 1 and now it says that i can't install season 2 because there's a conflict with the existent installation. Can you help me?
Sorry but I don't think I will be able to help you.
Quick question, Did you get your copy of Season one on Steam?
If so, that might be the reason, I might be wrong, (very likely)
but I believe there is a slight difference between the Steam and Patreon versions of the game.
Best person to ask would be Bear (if you have NOT used any Mods).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
should I play this sandbox or VN? I'm just starting on it so I'm playing S1 and I got a library scene that indicates events that didn't happen yet so I'm questioning if this game was made primarily with a VN focus and the sandbox came later or this is just poor planning on the sandbox, either way, continuity errors bother me so should I play Vn instead of sandbox? if yes it is a pity since the sandbox in this one isn't grindy or confusing.
Edit: forget it, don't care anymore, got to the part where the MC does the stupid thing of trusting someone that literally tried to kill him instead of the one that has been helping him, I don't care if they were the good guy I just can't with this amount of stupidity just to move the plot along.

Last edited:

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
In the latest version, is there sex with Sabrina?
How's Victoria's route going?, I am weak before them two

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't really like MC in this game. And in this update, he pissed me off even more that he forgot completely (AGAIN!) about Willow and her letter to him. She confessed her love to him and wanted to meet, and the MC has no time for her and forgot about it completely. Damn idiot. :FacePalm:

Poor Willow.. The MC doesn't deserve her. :cry:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the latest version, is there sex with Sabrina?
How's Victoria's route going?, I am weak before them two
In this update Sabrina and Victoria said how they feel about MC. (We have a kiss with them in this update, and they initiate it first! :love:)
I love them both, but.. Victoria is the real goddess!

Even the first kiss with Ashley.. :)

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I love this game but Ashley's storyline is just a frustration. she's basically being a stripper and dances for random guys and still MC only got 'a kiss' so far.... seriously??? It's not even fair.

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
In this update Sabrina and Victoria said how they feel about MC. (We have a kiss with them in this update, and they initiate it first! :love:)
I love them both, but.. Victoria is the real goddess!

Even the first kiss with Ashley.. :)
That sounds really good, slow but sure with both of us

I also prefer Victoria over the others and the fact that she is the one who gives the first step to the kiss, god is too good :love:

Palpatox3000

May 6, 2020
Game's great so far, one of the best I've played here so kudos to the dev.

Anyway, I don't know if it's a bug or I missed something, but I'm stuck at Dakota's 5th step. It says I should meet her in the library but she nowhere to be found. Anyone having the same issue?

Forget it I'm just a klutz. It's just that Dakota doesn't appear in the list of character in the calendar, you need to find her in the evening on your own. I don't know if it's an intended feature or an oversight. :D

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
should I play this sandbox or VN? I'm just starting on it so I'm playing S1 and I got a library scene that indicates events that didn't happen yet so I'm questioning if this game was made primarily with a VN focus and the sandbox came later or this is just poor planning on the sandbox, either way, continuity errors bother me so should I play Vn instead of sandbox? if yes it is a pity since the sandbox in this one isn't grindy or confusing.
play the sandbox
I don't really like MC in this game. And in this update, he pissed me off even more that he forgot completely (AGAIN!) about Willow and her letter to him. She confessed her love to him and wanted to meet, and the MC has no time for her and forgot about it completely. Damn idiot. :FacePalm:

Poor Willow.. The MC doesn't deserve her. :cry:
her time will cum
I love this game but Ashley's storyline is just a frustration. she's basically being a stripper and dances for random guys and still MC only got 'a kiss' so far.... seriously??? It's not even fair.
well.. it was her FIRST kiss.
Game's great so far, one of the best I've played here so kudos to the dev.

Anyway, I don't know if it's a bug or I missed something, but I'm stuck at Dakota's 5th step. It says I should meet her in the library but she nowhere to be found. Anyone having the same issue?
she's there in the evening

Khaylila

Jun 28, 2017

Uruk High

Always yours,

35 Like
finally victoria's storyline

Reactions: Jmayer40
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes