S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I downloaded S2 a while ago, and the loading in from S1 didn't work fully or how I expected.

The guy who acts bisexual but who you have to choose gay or straight I chose gay and had done all the flirting and relationship stuff with. In S2 he's set as straight and act like we never kissed or anything.

Similarly all the girls who you can interact with early in S2 act like I never finished their stories in S1. Hard to tell if it's just the writing, but having had sex with all the girls and pretty much confirmed I'm dating all the girls in S1, I feel that should carry over into S2. They all act like we never had sex. There were other inconsistencies but I can't remember them off the top of my head

Just wondering if this had been fixed.

And I know how I had everyone set because of the very lovely sumery of most characters that you get shown at the end of S1.

Reactions: phreadom

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Fellow witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But before we get to discuss the work we've done, let me ask you a question:
If two witches buy two watches
Which witch would watch which watch?

Okay, I hope your mind was not bamboozled. Let's get back to what's been done this week:
  • First of all, don't forget to check out our latest release:
  • Finished 70 new renders with Ezra, Haley, Samantha and Amelie.
  • Retouched 80 renders to emphasise the magical feeling!
  • Finished planning Haley's storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished Samantha's Haley's storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished planning Gabriella's storyline for version 1.8.1
And that's it. Thank you for your attention and support. Please keep in touch, and have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

Ass licker

Apr 12, 2020
Looking for lust academy s1 download I bought it on steam but can't figure out how to download it to my tablet or play it on steam the app is crap on user friendly

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
its one of the reasons im not a supporter on patreon anymore for now. she is my fav character and she's just been benched and left alone, which saddens me deeply :(
She's my 2nd least favorite girl (after Naomi.) Elijah is the only other character I could 100% do without. I'm not gay, so I don't care for him being in the game wanting to be my boyfriend etc. I'd rather he got sent away rather than Audrey. (And I thankfully tend to forget that Audrey could be played as a male, but that probably doesn't help her case since I know it was an option, so it always just feels like she's still got that vibe of having had a dick. And having Samantha hooking up with a thing with a dick, or at least the option of having a dick etc... just has this creepy vibe of NTR or cucking to a swinger etc... so I don't like Audrey, think she's a bitch, and am glad she's gone for now so I can stop seeing her hook up with Samantha etc.)

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
She's my 2nd least favorite girl (after Naomi.) Elijah is the only other character I could 100% do without. I'm not gay, so I don't care for him being in the game wanting to be my boyfriend etc. I'd rather he got sent away rather than Audrey. (And I thankfully tend to forget that Audrey could be played as a male, but that probably doesn't help her case since I know it was an option, so it always just feels like she's still got that vibe of having had a dick. And having Samantha hooking up with a thing with a dick, or at least the option of having a dick etc... just has this creepy vibe of NTR or cucking to a swinger etc... so I don't like Audrey, think she's a bitch, and am glad she's gone for now so I can stop seeing her hook up with Samantha etc.)
After having sex scene with succubi Audrey as in 0.71 version
i think most of us can confirm that Audrey wont be that hostile to our MC i guess

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes