Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
So, I loaded up S2 1.5.1, loaded my previous save (1.1.1) and all I got was the End speech from the headmaster and another endgame screen. So, how far back would I have to go for any actual new content?

Reactions: phreadom

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Fellow witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
As always, we start with a warming joke:
Why couldn't the fire elemental get into Adele's club?
No firearms allowed.

And now, when that beautiful smile is on your face, let's move to what's been done this week:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy 1.6.1a - here:
  • Finished 80 new renders with Lily, Sadira, Vanessa and Victoria.
  • Retouched 75 renders to boost its magical propetries!
  • Finished Gabriella's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished Lily's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished planning Duel activities.
Well, that's it for today. Thank you for your attention and support. We are very grateful for it. Please keep in touch, and have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016

Unlocked

As always, we start with a warming joke:
Why couldn't the fire elemental get into Adele's club?
No firearms allowed.

And now, when that beautiful smile is on your face, let's move to what's been done this week:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy 1.6.1a - here:
  • Finished 80 new renders with Lily, Sadira, Vanessa and Victoria.
  • Retouched 75 renders to boost its magical propetries!
  • Finished Gabriella's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished Lily's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished planning Duel activities.
Well, that's it for today. Thank you for your attention and support. We are very grateful for it. Please keep in touch, and have a great week!

Always yours,

Any news regarding Molly?

Aug 15, 2021
The game seemed very clear about the gay storyline and seemed like you could optionally participate in it? It's not my thing, so I just avoided it, and I can live with it being mentioned as an aside. No idea what happens if you actually pursue that? But if there's more to it, I would imagine a gay tag wouldn't be unreasonble? Maybe people would get upset then that not enough gay is happening? :p
That is not a reason to not add that tag though. The tags should accurately represent whatever is currently in the game so even if it is a single scene the tag should be present.

I have not played this game so I am not saying the tag should be added because I dont know much its current contents. This is just a general statement/opinion.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
That is not a reason to not add that tag though. The tags should accurately represent whatever is currently in the game so even if it is a single scene the tag should be present.

I have not played this game so I am not saying the tag should be added because I dont know much its current contents. This is just a general statement/opinion.
Last I checked, there isn't any "content", per se. A few conversations with one of the guys, and that's it.

Reactions: Arcus_Caelestis

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Where is the version .7.1f ? The instructions say download in Patreon but on the cartridge , this version is paid . Why didn 't they put the full version on this site ?

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
Where is the version .7.1f ? The instructions say download in Patreon but on the cartridge , this version is paid . Why didn 't they put the full version on this site ?
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

As always, let's crack some dad jokes:
Who did the Zombie take to the prom?
His ghoul friend

And now, when you've had some laugh, let's move to what's been done this week:
  • Finished 82 new renders with Haley, Lily, Elijah and Victoria.
  • Retouched 72 renders to emphasise the magical feeling!
  • Finished Molly's storyline for version 1.7.1
  • Finished main storyline for version 1.7.1
  • Finished creating Visual Novel mode for 1.6.1.

Always yours,

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Man, Dakota might be a snake, but she's leaped up toward the top of my list. Her and Penny both.

It's so hard to wait for the next major release. :'(

Reactions: Daddy959

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Man, Dakota might be a snake, but she's leaped up toward the top of my list. Her and Penny both.

It's so hard to wait for the next major release. :'(
I support you, although Victoria will always be my top 1 if the mc's mother had a relationship with her teacher the mc can also be with his teacher

Reactions: phreadom

Mr_X66

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 1453901

Overview:
You play as a normal 18 y.o. guy who’s life is about to change forever! You’ll find out about the whole world full of magic and adventure that awaits you at Cordale - the oldest academy of magic and wizardry in the New World. The most important thing: don’t forget to get to know other students and teachers! We’re sure you’ll find most of them… charming!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-25
Release Date: 2022-09-21
Developer: Bear in the Night - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 1.5.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Season 2:

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v1.3.1d): - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Season 1:

Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sig - Guide - Cheat Mod - Wizards Pack Season 1 - Save Transfer Guide - French Translation

mazken thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 947009 View attachment 947010 View attachment 947011 View attachment 947012 View attachment 947013 View attachment 947014 View attachment 947016 View attachment 947017 View attachment 947018 View attachment 1026610 View attachment 1026613 View attachment 1026615 View attachment 1026617 View attachment 1237184 View attachment 1237186 View attachment 1237188 View attachment 1237189
I have a problem with the export of S1 progress, I'm in APK version and when I select the save it's appears success but when I open S2 and select sandbox it saids that I don't have any save file.
Any solutions?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes