Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
Sorry if I missed this previously, but when does 1.51b end? I have all characters, MC included, show 100% completion. I can no longer interact with anyone other than practicing with Victoria and Samantha, working for Molly, or dueling with Ezra. (Edit: I am starting Week 6)

As an aside, thanks much for the VN dev, really enjoying it. One of my Fave Five...

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Generally, I agree. There is a little bit of a mixed bag, however.

Some of them are little more than the MC moving (like during a blowjob) when the girl is mostly stationary. Even if someone is meant to stay still during some sex act, there still will be a fair bit of movement from them. (During a BJ, for instance, the pushing of the guy will cause a girl's body to move around more than a few millimeters, even if she's trying to stay still, and that's not accounting for something like saliva coming out, her mouth making smaller but obvious movements, and so on.)

I don't mind the animations at all even if they aren't as active in all parts as technically they should be. I still think they're decent, as you say. But I would guess Turik's complaint is at least partially related to these less-involved animations. Like I said, I think they're fine, but I do think you can tell differences in the quality between some of them. If any of those bother someone, I would assume it's something along these lines.
ohh sorry, I meant the type of animations. But if this is the case, then I do agree that some can be improved by a bit of touch. No rush of course, in due time

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry if I missed this previously, but when does 1.51b end? I have all characters, MC included, show 100% completion. I can no longer interact with anyone other than practicing with Victoria and Samantha, working for Molly, or dueling with Ezra. (Edit: I am starting Week 6)

As an aside, thanks much for the VN dev, really enjoying it. One of my Fave Five...
If everyone is at 100% and you have unlocked all the images in the gallery, then it's saft to say that you have done it

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
If everyone is at 100% and you have unlocked all the images in the gallery, then it's safe to say that you have done it
Ahh, that's it. I didn't partake of the dancers at Lady Luck. I was only interested in Adele or Ashley, who hasn't appeared there yet. Appreciate the feedback.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Do you need to download Seasons 1 & 2 separately? Or does downloading Season 2, including Season 1?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you need to download Seasons 1 & 2 separately? Or does downloading Season 2, including Season 1?
Each is a separate download. Get Season 1 (complete) and play through to the end of that (when the MC leaves to go back home for the holiday break). Then use the button on the main menu to store your final save's information — it's different than doing a normal save. Finally, download Season 2 and import the special save's information to continue the game from there.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Maybe it should be written in the first post that season 1 and season 2 must be downloaded separately ? Like in "Installation" or even better just above "Download" in yellow or something. Some people would still ask but that would be on them for not reading properly at least. Just throwing the idea, not a clue who to ask anyway.

Klinkhamer

Dec 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Hi, I get this error after I start with RenPy.app. It's the first time this happens...

Anybody an idea how to solve this?

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive gui.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Billy/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Billy/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 482, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/Billy/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/Billy/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive gui.rpyc.

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Thu Oct 6 22:11:59 2022

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards, finally, we're here to present you with the delta version of Lust Academy Season 2 v1.5.1.

We know you're interested in details, so here's what's new in delta :
  • New activity with Sadira at the Lady Luck Club.
  • About 50 new top-quality renders.
  • 9 Full HD 60fps animations with Sadira.
  • Added tips to loading screens.
  • Added dueling interface tutorial.
  • Fixed minor bugs.
So now, the complete list of content for Lust Academy Season 2 v1.5.1 looks like this:
  • An exciting story told through 29 new scenes!
  • Visually supported by 760 new beautiful renders!
  • And 85 new beautiful 60fps animations!
  • New activities with Lucy & Sadira at the club & Jill at the SPA!
  • Returning characters from season 1.
  • Sandbox mode of version 1.5.1 with a free roam.
  • Visual novel mode of version 1.5.1 with a better focus on the story.
We're proud and happy with the update, and we can't wait to hear your feedback! So give it a try and let us know what you think!
As always, thank you for your attention and support. It means a lot to us.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Just wanted to try this. The Arthur's bio in wizard pack is mistaken, anyone have the right one? kinda curious about him :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where is the front in cordale for elijah quest? and I'm missing 2 scenes please help.
It's only in the evening, and it's where you meet for the wizards dueling, where you also can click to get to Arthur's office or the nurse's office. So just meet Ezra there at the evening time.

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
Where is the front in cordale for elijah quest? and I'm missing 2 scenes please help.
If you referring to the Season 2 quest then I believe you are looking for the Academy Entrance. You should be able to talk to Ezra in the evening, when you normally sign up for the Dueling Club.

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
I know, but thats exactly the problem...if ash wants to work there and adele lets her work there, there is nothing preventing it, she even already has her "work" schedule (remember when you went there, adele asked what she does here, she is suppost on an other day)...until someone or something changes the mind of one of those two there is nothing stopping that bullshit...ash is too stubborn, the only one who could change her mind right now would be arthur by revoking her right to stay in the magical world (that would erase her memories and bring her back to don and olivia)...and adele is more interested in her business than doing the guy a favor that prevented her getting raped and kept as a plaything in the basement of a freak...the only other option would be to blow up that whole club...or a massive epiphany for ash...or a mesermizing potion...
This.
It's remarkable how quickly Adele forgot about where her line of work lead her and what would have happened if it wasn't for MC.
At least she could be a bit more sensitive about it. Now, in my eyes, she is just another airhead.

And what's up with all the titles lately trying to whore out the MC's family without an option for a player to avoid it?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes