c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
I using the OP Guide S1 full save to play but I find there still missing six scene, can anyone give me a full save of S1?

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Thanks.
One more question, will the choices and endings of S1 affect S2?
I've only played once so I don't know but probably ? I mean it mostly keep some relationships progress (not even all), the inventory and the levels of your spells as far as I know (mostly for duels), but I don't think the story as a whole changes depending on our choices. Some scenes with the girls in S2 would be weird if you haven't progressed with them in season 1 first so I guess you can miss out on those. So like if you want all the scenes with the girls don't forget to progress with their own quests before going too far into the the main quest in S1 I guess.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After some reluctance i decided to give this update a try...

Now i understand why dale became free for all...except for willow and the twins there is nothing worth to be called a "reward" anymore. Ash is a whore in training, adele is dead for me since the last update and the vampy tries to see some guy from her past in me, overall i'd prefer to talk to the bouncer than visit the club again...well, at least i finally know why there is a skip time button.

...and you still get warped back to your room if you try to go to the cafe at sunday nights...

...and you still end up in the hallway if you try to peep on molly in the morning...at least this bug can be used to fast travel to the academy, on the other hand, it would also work the same if there would be the scenes that should be there...

Potion classes could need some new potions to create, not only to learn, the practice only shows old stuff and honestly, i have enough of all of them, i could even face a succubus army without getting dizzy, the practice of the spells class also only let you train the first 4 spells...except for the scripted loses for questlines i never lost a single battle, so i dont really see a point in still training the basics over and over...basically classes are useless as soon as the quests are done there.

Dakota proved to be a perfect fit for her house and oliver is out, so the first round of the tournament wasnt too bad, we finally got fridas seal and another massage, but the rest of this update was more downgrade than anything else.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
screenshot0001.png
man I don't really understand why there are some people like this. While they indeed exist, sadly. Using this kind of excuse to your child is trash and stupid. Your child is not obligated to follow your every whim as your child did not ask to be born in this world. Supporting them is the parents obligation and responsibility. You do not "not support" your child because it was your choice to have her. Second, they aren't slaves or robots. The authors did a really good portraying this character in this story and showing not all family's are all rainbows and ponies. Don is the basic example what you should not do as a parent since it is our goal to guide the children into what is right and wrong, it doesn't mean Don has to control her like a tyrant. This is the quickest way to lose your daughter and to drag her into depression. Trust me, you do not want to underestimate mental instability. You may regret it one way or another. This man is the basic example of entitled trash. I give the authors a 10 for realism.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
View attachment 2074970
man I don't really understand why there are some people like this. While they indeed exist, sadly. Using this kind of excuse to your child is trash and stupid. Your child is not obligated to follow your every whim as your child did not ask to be born in this world. Supporting them is the parents obligation and responsibility. You do not "not support" your child because it was your choice to have her. Second, they aren't slaves or robots. The authors did a really good portraying this character in this story and showing not all family's are all rainbows and ponies. Don is the basic example what you should not do as a parent since it is our goal to guide the children into what is right and wrong, it doesn't mean Don has to control her like a tyrant. This is the quickest way to lose your daughter and to drag her into depression. Trust me, you do not want to underestimate mental instability. You may regret it one way or another. This man is the basic example of entitled trash. I give the authors a 10 for realism.
The problem is that Don is not the MC's real father. Because of this, he feels no sense of parental responsibility towards the MC. As for his daughters, he sees them as his personal projects that need to be controlled and refined to his liking. He even treats his wife like a possesion to be used and then put aside. Don seems to see everyone as either a tool to be used, or a toy to be played with. For him, all people are objects.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The problem is that Don is not the MC's real father. Because of this, he feels no sense of parental responsibility towards the MC. As for his daughters, he sees them as his personal projects that need to be controlled and refined to his liking. He even treats his wife like a possesion to be used and then put aside. Don seems to see everyone as either a tool to be used, or a toy to be played with. For him, all people are objects.
yeah, i think we all know who his father is. But still. I agree with what you said tho, that's whyy even after decades I still don't understand why there are people like these who act so entitled and has high ego to the point where they look at their daughters as nothing but tools for success. Imagine if Ash got into the same injury as MC, what then lmao. Don is basically the type of character you see in stories that's gonna lose everything then pretend as if he didn't know what went wrong XD he's lucky the wizardry is supposed to be kept a secret, otherwise I think MC will just send him flying with a bolt or something or troll him with some potions that turns him into a frog
1664610028235.png

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
yeah, i think we all know who his father is. But still. I agree with what you said tho, that's whyy even after decades I still don't understand why there are people like these who act so entitled and has high ego to the point where they look at their daughters as nothing but tools for success. Imagine if Ash got into the same injury as MC, what then lmao. Don is basically the type of character you see in stories that's gonna lose everything then pretend as if he didn't know what went wrong XD he's lucky the wizardry is supposed to be kept a secret, otherwise I think MC will just send him flying with a bolt or something or troll him with some potions that turns him into a frog
View attachment 2075019
I think Don feels so entitled because he's convinced that they need him too much. He believes that they'd be lost without him. The idea that his family could actually survive and thrive without him is impossible (and even insulting) in his mind. I think he's in for a rude awakening when he finds out that the MC is taking care of himself and the family just fine. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I think Don feels so entitled because he's convinced that they need him too much. He believes that they'd be lost without him. The idea that his family could actually survive and thrive without him is impossible (and even insulting) in his mind. I think he's in for a rude awakening when he finds out that the MC is taking care of himself and the family just find.
I highly agree XD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You mean there is a sandbox mode in season 2? where is it? All i have seen is VN that just drags me by the nose instead of the great sandbox of season 1
Have you played very far into Season 2 already? There is quite a bit of VN-style play time at the beginning of the season, leading you through the entire holiday break and the first few days back at Cordale. If you haven't done all of that yet, you'll need to. However, after a few days back, it should again shift back to sandbox.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Ever heard of the phrase, "save the best for last"? I'm sure this is at least a part of the reason.
Yeah, I have always seen Victoria, Sabrina and Amelie as the final reward for us. It may be frustrating for those who have the teachers as their favorite love interests (since mine were Sam, Haley and Adele I can't be anything but grateful and happy for their scenes), however, I think the wait for them is worth it... besides, this AVN updates very fast compared to others so that's huge advantage.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes