-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This term is used in Brazil, maybe in other countries too, try to imagine a dildo or anything that alludes to a penis, when the person uses this term "sit and spin right away" it's a less explicit way of telling another to "go fu*k yourself" something like "fu*k you".
Weird I thought that Americans used this expression, I've seen it used in series and movies, but it must have been in subtitles, so it caused me this perception.
Well, I've not been to all parts of America (probably most regions though). I don't believe I've ever heard that idiom before. But you've confirmed that I understood the meaning, so thanks.

Reactions: Foreigner10

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This term is used in Brazil, maybe in other countries too, try to imagine a dildo or anything that alludes to a penis, when the person uses this term "sit and spin right away" it's a less explicit way of telling another to "go fu*k yourself" something like "fu*k you".
Weird I thought that Americans used this expression, I've seen it used in series and movies, but it must have been in subtitles, so it caused me this perception.
Well, I've not been to all parts of America (probably most regions though). I don't believe I've ever heard that idiom before. But you've confirmed that I understood the meaning, so thanks.
We do have the insult where we flip someone off and tell them to sit on it. It basically means the same thing, to go fuck yourself.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
In general I think it's OK. It definitely doesn't sound like a native English speaker, but usually it's all right. There are clearly some things that sound quite a bit off, like "It's the same as judging people by skin color or sexual identity. All those claims, as well as the claimers, should sit and spin right away!" Both claims and claimers wouldn't really be used here, but at least it's understandable. However, I have never heard any idiom remotely similar to "sit and spin right away". I'm assuming this is meant to be something like "piss right off", but it's definitely strange. I'm not volunteering, but they do need someone to help them out.
That's only used by the older generation though. Remember the MC is supposed to be 18, and judging by his explanation to for example Lily on why he called her something like sweetie when they've interacted a maximum of three times I don't think this to be the case.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We do have the insult where we flip someone off and tell them to sit on it. It basically means the same thing, to go fuck yourself.
I just found out this is a new reference, from Eminem's "The King and I" lyrics. Since it was released this year and I've not listened to anything by Eminem for a long time now, I had no idea. So it's a rap lyric, which if I'm honest seems even more odd coming from the MC. :unsure:

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
So you save Adele from the guy at the start and you ask her for one favor to stop ash someone you tell her is like a sister to you and she's like nah im talk her into striping even more.. yeah she can fuck off for the rest of game now... I swear the story gets stupider and stupider every time I play an update.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Mc said he wold go back to talk to Willow next time after he got her note, but he did not! :mad: BUUHHH!! Bad Mc BAAAD!

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
861006d8c29803a688217f0ee7033828.jpg dc4483847f90e57d0042c9e98280e61f.png I addmit i was just a lil dissapointed when i finally got to see Victorias Bubbas they just seemed a few cup sizes down :(
But anyhoo great game still on season 1.Has great story line and has me guessing whats going to happen next so A+ to the devloper of the game.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I can understand that reason but it was MC who saved her and brought her to his academy. She should have listened to him atleast. MC can still go and ask his professors to erase her memory and send her ass back to don.
Ashley is a bratty teenager who no longer has to listen to her controlling father. It make sense story wise why she wouldn’t want to listen to MC. She wants to make her own decisions instead of listening to people telling her what to do with her life.

Besides, it’s not like she’s gonna get gangbanged by a bunch of dwarves in the VIP room. She only wants to work the pole and she has no interest working in the VIP room. Best thing you could hope for is some future event which makes her regret her decision and you finally convince her to stop stripping.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Everybody can obviously still feel about her whatever they will, but I think a lot of folks here have been either too quick to make assumptions or highly reductive of Ashley's motives in doing what she does. Given that her own father molested her throughout her teenage years, even more than before I am unsurprised by her choice to be a stripper. It's not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse of various types and degrees to end up later embracing a lifestyle that is or at least that leans heavily in that direction.

I'm hopeful that things will change for her and she'll be able to pull out of it eventually (especially if she's eventually able to be accepted at Cordale), but for now she's struggling to deal with things in her own way. It's not good for her, and it's not the answer to things, but it's what's in her head right now. She may actually feel that way too, but I think her saying things like "being a waitress is boring" was just an excuse she used to explain why she would begin stripping in the first place.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Because Sam made a name for herself duelling.
that's not really a reason tho. he could still ask the help of other teachers, Amelie and Sabrina especially. He also has more chances and a safer route if he asked Amelie

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Everybody can obviously still feel about her whatever they will, but I think a lot of folks here have been either too quick to make assumptions or highly reductive of Ashley's motives in doing what she does. Given that her own father molested her throughout her teenage years, even more than before I am unsurprised by her choice to be a stripper. It's not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse of various types and degrees to end up later embracing a lifestyle that is or at least that leans heavily in that direction.

I'm hopeful that things will change for her and she'll be able to pull out of it eventually (especially if she's eventually able to be accepted at Cordale), but for now she's struggling to deal with things in her own way. It's not good for her, and it's not the answer to things, but it's what's in her head right now. She may actually feel that way too, but I think her saying things like "being a waitress is boring" was just an excuse she used to explain why she would begin stripping in the first place.
It's nice that you have a mature perspective, it's commendable. But yeah, there are people who are like that that are quick to judge, either young people or those who have "not seen it all". But just give them time, they'll eventually learn it as the grow thru life. And if they don't, or simply refuse to learn, then don't worry about it, you won't lose anything. Mental issue is a serious problem and people should not take it likely nor be quick to judge or ridicule because they themselves haven't experienced it nor did they ever know what the person has went thru. Sometimes we need to try to put ourselves in the shoes of others. While it is true that respect is earned not asked, it is also a fact that respect is a basic and common courtesy that everyone should learn and apply.

Because sometimes people judge and criticize too far for the sake of it without thinking of how the other person would feel or how it may affect them, that they fail to see that they themselves have become the trash. Just sayin

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
it do be like that. we as people, sometimes tend to make excuses because the truth is just too hard and painful to bear. Especially with all the pressure that's gonna build up mentally and emotionally. I hope she can find the courage to accept the truth, accept the mistakes, take what she can and learn from it, then move forward. There's no point in sulking and letting bad things weigh you down. Life and time isn't gonna wait for you. Everyone still has a chance to redeem as long as they're still able to live and breathe. You don't know when your time will come, and regrets never come in first. Hopefully the dev will do her justice

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a normal tits and ass version? The headmistress came down the stairs and the gravity bounced sent me back home.
don't blame gravity. you see the size of those? she's basically carrying two planets. that or she just has too much mana or something

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
She's one of those bitches who thinks world revolves around them and they get the reality check only when things goes south. I know that Don was extremely controlling towards her but the way she is behaving now Don was doing it for her own good. I mean, she got freedom and the first thing she decided to do is to become a stripper.
Don was abusing her - touching her where he shouldn't etc...

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Okay I’m out of the loop here. Where is it stated that Ashley was sexually abused by Don because this is the first time I’m hearing about it.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes