• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
so im stuck i do not know where penny is. it says shes upposed to show up at the cafe in dale but every time i go to there un sat and sunday shes not there. am i missing something?
Yeap.
She's not there, you need to ask about her.
(Clue in the dialogue)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm wondering if we will ever be able to bang Victoria or Sabrina or both? How the updates are progressing it seems that we are more far than close to do it. After that topless scene with Victoria some updates back I thought that we were getting closer,but now we are more and more concentrated on serious stuff(not that I'm complaining) and less and less on some fun times with those teachers. With Sabrina even less. It seemed some sparkles were there,but never progressed.

Reactions: DADIANA

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Why is it that you still haven't found a competent editor for your Engrish yet? Every new update is barely comprehensible.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it just me or is the MC incredibly cringy? The comments on Lustagram are just something else and for some reason he likes to call girls he's never met before ''baby'', ''sweetie'' etc..
Why is it that you still haven't found a competent editor for your Engrish yet? Every new update is barely comprehensible.
In general I think it's OK. It definitely doesn't sound like a native English speaker, but usually it's all right. There are clearly some things that sound quite a bit off, like "It's the same as judging people by skin color or sexual identity. All those claims, as well as the claimers, should sit and spin right away!" Both claims and claimers wouldn't really be used here, but at least it's understandable. However, I have never heard any idiom remotely similar to "sit and spin right away". I'm assuming this is meant to be something like "piss right off", but it's definitely strange. I'm not volunteering, but they do need someone to help them out.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
In general I think it's OK. It definitely doesn't sound like a native English speaker, but usually it's all right. There are clearly some things that sound quite a bit off, like "It's the same as judging people by skin color or sexual identity. All those claims, as well as the claimers, should sit and spin right away!" Both claims and claimers wouldn't really be used here, but at least it's understandable. However, I have never heard any idiom remotely similar to "sit and spin right away". I'm assuming this is meant to be something like "piss right off", but it's definitely strange.
The problem for me isn't the fluency of the author, which while not particularly good, isn't game-breaking. My real problem is that the dialogue seems to be written by someone who hasn't spoken to an actual human being even once in their life.

Reactions: incog44

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The problem for me isn't the fluency of the author, which while not particularly good, isn't game-breaking. My real problem is that the dialogue seems to be written by someone who hasn't spoken to an actual human being even once in their life.
I would probably agree with some of that being rougher to read, but I'm fairly confident some of the turns of phrase or uses of words like "baby" or "sweetie" are likely influenced by the original language and what's actually common in the region they're from. For instance (as is well known), in the American South a lot of women will call somebody "hun" or "honey" without ever having met them before. It's a Southern cultural anomaly to American English, but maybe some dialects and regions in other languages have something similar.

In my experience with various languages and their etymologies, it's not that uncommon to find a pattern of speech gets duplicated in multiple locations that aren't close to one another at all, even across different languages. So some oddities in speaking like this probably come from real-world speech somewhere, presumably in another language as well.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You know that since the MC saved Ashley's life she would probably do what he wanted - like not become a stripper
She's one of those bitches who thinks world revolves around them and they get the reality check only when things goes south. I know that Don was extremely controlling towards her but the way she is behaving now Don was doing it for her own good. I mean, she got freedom and the first thing she decided to do is to become a stripper.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She's one of those bitches who thinks world revolves around them and they get the reality check only when things goes south. I know that Don was extremely controlling towards her but the way she is behaving now Don was doing it for her own good. I mean, she got freedom and the first thing she decided to do is to become a stripper.
I interpret that as rebellion. She wants to become a stripper because it's the farthest thing Don would want from her. I could always be wrong, but to me it feels more like she'll eventually learn she doesn't like it after all. But for now, I think she's convinced herself she enjoys it because it gives her the satisfaction of sticking it to Don. Sometimes people who act out do end up embracing whatever they've decided to do during their rebellion, but often they learn to regret it and ultimately move on to something they'd rather do.

Whether that will be the outcome for her isn't clear, but right now I'd guess it's almost wholly an act of defiance and nothing more. And she doesn't even need to tell Olivia and Don what she's doing. Just the act itself gives her the satisfaction.

Don't misunderstand my feeling about her doing it, though. I'm just saying what I think is going on in her mind. I'm not happy that she's chosen that.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I interpret that as rebellion. She wants to become a stripper because it's the farthest thing Don would want from her. I could always be wrong, but to me it feels more like she'll eventually learn she doesn't like it after all. But for now, I think she's convinced herself she enjoys it because it gives her the satisfaction of sticking it to Don. Sometimes people who act out do end up embracing whatever they've decided to do during their rebellion, but often they learn to regret it and ultimately move on to something they'd rather do.

Whether that will be the outcome for her isn't clear, but right now I'd guess it's almost wholly an act of defiance and nothing more. And she doesn't even need to tell Olivia and Don what she's doing. Just the act itself gives her the satisfaction.

Don't misunderstand my feeling about her doing it, though. I'm just saying what I think is going on in her mind. I'm not happy that she's chosen that.
I can understand that reason but it was MC who saved her and brought her to his academy. She should have listened to him atleast. MC can still go and ask his professors to erase her memory and send her ass back to don.

I don't understand what happened to the writing in 2nd season. 1st season was quite good.

MC is also a photographer and molly wanted to have a nude photoshoot. She could have asked MC to do her photoshoot and it would have been a long awaited start of her romance route but writer had to screw it up by letting someone else take her photos. :FacePalm:

Did they by any chance change the writer for season 2?

• Sad
Reactions: Mayonesa

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
In general I think it's OK. It definitely doesn't sound like a native English speaker, but usually it's all right. There are clearly some things that sound quite a bit off, like "It's the same as judging people by skin color or sexual identity. All those claims, as well as the claimers, should sit and spin right away!" Both claims and claimers wouldn't really be used here, but at least it's understandable. However, I have never heard any idiom remotely similar to "sit and spin right away". I'm assuming this is meant to be something like "piss right off", but it's definitely strange. I'm not volunteering, but they do need someone to help them out.

This term is used in Brazil, maybe in other countries too, try to imagine a dildo or anything that alludes to a penis, when the person uses this term "sit and spin right away" it's a less explicit way of telling another to "go fu*k yourself" something like "fu*k you".
Weird I thought that Americans used this expression, I've seen it used in series and movies, but it must have been in subtitles, so it caused me this perception.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This term is used in Brazil, maybe in other countries too, try to imagine a dildo or anything that alludes to a penis, when the person uses this term "sit and spin right away" it's a less explicit way of telling another to "go fu*k yourself" something like "fu*k you".
Weird I thought that Americans used this expression, I've seen it used in series and movies, but it must have been in subtitles, so it caused me this perception.
Well, I've not been to all parts of America (probably most regions though). I don't believe I've ever heard that idiom before. But you've confirmed that I understood the meaning, so thanks.

Reactions: Foreigner10
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes