brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Played season 1 or part 1, loved it.
Strong storylines for everyone and strong storyline in general.
Good renders/artwork.
Smooth animation.

Finished what there is at present of season 2 or part 2, am sitting on the fence thinking.
Season 2 could be more epic than season 1 was, I hope the Dev remembers how amazing seasons 1 to 7 of GoT was, and the total screw up that season 8 was.
Renders/artwork still good.
Animation is sometimes clunky.
General storyline is still good and moving in a nice progression.

Strong storylines for each of the girls/women are becoming a little messed up now, hence the season 8 GoT reference I used, when something is working great to begin with (Season 1 or Part 1), leave it well alone, and don't try messing with it.

Season 2 could be epic and set up a roll on for season 3,4,5 if the Dev wanted, just need to use season 1 as the real baseline for all seasons that come after it.

Reactions: Bear in the Night

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Hey!
Thanks for your review, will check all bugs you mentioned
Just wanted to add that not everyone likes sandbox, so hope u keep the VN mode too in future with bugs fixed

On a different topic, since there is a harem tag, will there be impregnation(by dialog and creampie no baby bumps) scenes too in near future?

Last edited:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
On sandbox mode playing the latest update. I notice every time I work in the cafe it still shows 0 money. Bug or no more earned money?

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
hey does in the latest version of s02 renders look more pixelated and having artifacts?? I downloaded the uncompressed official version only,!!

Other players plz reply

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For those who cant find ash in dale:
Go to the hotel on saturday, ask the girl about her room, do the same next morning and then go right to the cafe, ash will be sitting there, talk to her and prepare to get disappointed with her, adele and the dev.

derfderf

May 22, 2017
I'm playing through Season 1 -
is anyone else havinf problems trying to do do things in the girls rooms at night
View attachment 1774812
this is what i get for every girl no idea if it is a bug or not
Absolutely awesome game but I'm also getting this issue of 'Enough for today', seeing it mentioned a lot in this thread but can't find a resolution, is it a bug or just the end of the peeping content?

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Still trying with the new update, but my season 1 saves can't be transfered, it's just not working at all.
And yes it's the 0.7.1f
If I'm on the last screen of season one just nothing happened, on the other one like last scene, or the screen with all the girls it's writtent "transfer failed".
In the end both aren't working.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes