Harrypotter14

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 1453901

Overview:
You play as a normal 18 y.o. guy who’s life is about to change forever! You’ll find out about the whole world full of magic and adventure that awaits you at Cordale - the oldest academy of magic and wizardry in the New World. The most important thing: don’t forget to get to know other students and teachers! We’re sure you’ll find most of them… charming!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-15
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: Bear in the Night - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 1.4.1d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Season 2:

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v1.3.1d): - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Android (v1.3.1d): - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Season 1:

Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sig - Guide - Cheat Mod - Wizards Pack Season 1 - Save Transfer Guide - French Translation

mazken thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 947009 View attachment 947010 View attachment 947011 View attachment 947012 View attachment 947013 View attachment 947014 View attachment 947016 View attachment 947017 View attachment 947018 View attachment 1026610 View attachment 1026613 View attachment 1026615 View attachment 1026617 View attachment 1237184 View attachment 1237186 View attachment 1237188 View attachment 1237189
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 77, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'C:\\Users\\S?R?ao\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\LustAcademy.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 71, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 71, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/options.rpy", line 77, in <module>
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 462, in save
with open(fn + b".new", "wb") as f:
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'C:\\Users\\S?R?ao\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\LustAcademy.new'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LustAcademy 0.7.1f
Mon Sep 19 19:38:13 2022

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, don't forget about your weekly dosage of dad jokes:
What do you call two ice dragons?
Twice dragons.

We hope you're smiling right now! Now let's get back to business and discuss what's been done last week:
  • First of all - check out our newest release - Lust Academy season 2 version 1.5.1a:
Aside from that, we've:
  • Finished 80 new renders with Asley, Haley, Samantha and Dakota.
  • Retouched 72 renders to add that special magical touch.
  • Finished planning Gabriella's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished new hot scenes with Sadira for club VIP.
  • Finished dialogues in Ashley's scenes for version 1.6.1
  • Finished 4 new full HD animations for season 2 scenes.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs for the upcoming 1.5.1 beta version.
That's it for today! However, we're happy to let you know that more news will come this week, so stay tuned and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Finished dialogues in Ashley's scenes for version 1.6.1
I hope some of this dialogues focus on her reputation...the whole reason for her to stay in dale is waiting for the next magical selection of members for the academy, if she strips until then she will be fucked then, not only literally.
Honestly, at this point i only want to know one thing about every future update: Can we prevent her becoming a stripper or is the nightclub a dead end of content i dont want to see?

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
For anyone using the awesome scrappy's mod in CHapter 1, and wants to do the Night-Visits without "Enough for today":

- OPEN game/modoverrides/audrey.rpy with NOTEPAD++(recommended) or EDITOR
- FIND and DELETE:

if night_audrey: (if night_haley: / if night_lily: / if night_sam:)
menu:
"Enough for today":

show screen main_interface
show screen show_hide_locations_2
hide screen black_tmp_screen_menu

with Dissolve(.5)
jump main_interface_label

- Repeat with haley.rpy, lily.rpy and samantha.rpy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope some of this dialogues focus on her reputation...the whole reason for her to stay in dale is waiting for the next magical selection of members for the academy, if she strips until then she will be fucked then, not only literally.
Honestly, at this point i only want to know one thing about every future update: Can we prevent her becoming a stripper or is the nightclub a dead end of content i dont want to see?
Are you really going to make Ashley a whore in a strip club - am loosing my love for this story fast - first you hint on getting Haley to leave then this, how many more of the main characters are you going to remove or convert from sweet girls to sluts
So far, the only thing in the game is that she for sure has asked for and accepted to strip at the club, and Adele will allow her, despite any objections by the MC. That could always change, but that's where things have left off.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I know, but thats exactly the problem...if ash wants to work there and adele lets her work there, there is nothing preventing it, she even already has her "work" schedule (remember when you went there, adele asked what she does here, she is suppost on an other day)...until someone or something changes the mind of one of those two there is nothing stopping that bullshit...ash is too stubborn, the only one who could change her mind right now would be arthur by revoking her right to stay in the magical world (that would erase her memories and bring her back to don and olivia)...and adele is more interested in her business than doing the guy a favor that prevented her getting raped and kept as a plaything in the basement of a freak...the only other option would be to blow up that whole club...or a massive epiphany for ash...or a mesermizing potion...

TassiTiger68

Dec 3, 2021
I have played this one & am waiting for season 2 1.5.1b . I hope it comes out soon ,A great game so far & thanks for the hard work you guys put into it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
i dont know about that, but i am on sandbox, if you had strippers in s1 you should have them in s2 too, they are same scenes, tho i didnt make comparison between them if its any change
Hey. Playing on sandbox mod here. Mc have to meet penny at cafe. Yet to see her there. Already skipped couple of weekdays for talking with coffee maker character. Problem only for me ??

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey. Playing on sandbox mod here. Mc have to meet penny at cafe. Yet to see her there. Already skipped couple of weekdays for talking with coffee maker character. Problem only for me ??
nah i was looking for that too, i think that next morning when you wake up , go there and talk to bartender

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You are an only child with a dead mother...if you dont want to suck daddy you dont want an incest patch at all ^^
Olivia could've been your mom, Ashley and Sam your sisters. Not sure why the dev didn't leave a back door for a patch, he/she could have got a few more subs from that, cause I'm one of those that don't support non incest games.

Now to a different topic, I get this is a kinda of a college game, but more milfs would go a long way. So far is only Olivia and Victoria, some may even include the librarian (I don't). Hope the game includes more in the future, Maybe the parents from some of those students(?).

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Olivia could've been your mom, Ashley and Sam your sisters. Not sure why the dev didn't leave a back door for a patch, he/she could have got a few more subs from that, cause I'm one of those that don't support non incest games.
That's impossible. Jacob being MC's father and him raping MC's mother is an important plot of this game. Making Don and Olivia MC's dad and mom respectively would have been against the plot. Also, no parents behave with their son the way those 2 do.

An incest patch could have made Olivia MC's Aunt though.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That's impossible. Jacob being MC's father and him raping MC's mother is an important plot of this game. Making Don and Olivia MC's dad and mom respectively would have been against the plot. Also, no parents behave with their son the way those 2 do.

An incest patch could have made Olivia MC's Aunt though.
That's exactly my point, the dev didn't leave a backdoor for a patch, because the story wouldn't make sense.

As for Olivia been an aunt :eek:, I haven't thought about that, hmmm....

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes