Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, just finished season 1 using the compressed version and couldn't find the Yule Special, is that the only pregnancy (implied at least) content or is there some in Season 2?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Would you recommend playing the game as a SandBox or VN? (the two styles it ask you to choose in S1)

Jun 26, 2017
I love the game, but you really need a native speaker to proofread this. There's quite the discrepancy between the production value of the renders and the engrish

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
I encountered a very strange bug. Upon arriving at the academy at tbe beggining of Season 2, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any1 has encountered this issue?

The scene is "broken' even in the gallery!

Thanks in advance!

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Do Season one first.
Choose a save to be "Transferred" to Season Two,
Then play season Two.
So I don't really need to download both of them, if I change the S1 save to S2, can I go back to S1 play again? But that confuse me, S1 change to S2 doesn't need installation? If it still need it , Maybe download two of them at once is a good option.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
So I don't really need to download both of them, if I change the S1 save to S2, can I go back to S1 play again? But that confuse me, S1 change to S2 doesn't need installation? If it still need it , Maybe download two of them at once is a good option.
No yes, to be clear you do need to download both and have a folder for each separately if you want to play both. In season 1 there's a button to directly transfer a save to season 2. So yes they are technically "different games" but season 2 happens directly after season 1.

Reactions: c3907970

SVHD

Sep 21, 2022
Just started S2 and I despise Ashley already, from her face, her hair her behavior and how she's shoved in the intro really irks me. Alright back to it.

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
No yes, to be clear you do need to download both and have a folder for each separately if you want to play both. In season 1 there's a button to directly transfer a save to season 2. So yes they are technically "different games" but season 2 happens directly after season 1.
Thanks.
One more question, will the choices and endings of S1 affect S2?

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
So I had a doubt regarding S1. For my first and so far only playthrough, I opted for the VN style. I completed S1 yesterday but felt that there was little to no progress with a lot of characters like Victoria, Adele etc. Then I started Rocking Robin, where the intro mentioned that VN route does not skip any scenes. This made me wonder, for LUST ACADEMY S1, will I be locked out of scenes because I did not opt for the sandbox mode.? Pardon me if this has been asked before, but I felt like I missed scenes/opportunity for scenes from the final "progress" kind of screen where it showed tons of girls but I had scenes with like just 4-5 (Basically the Haley, Lily, Samantha, Naomi and Audrey with a one off scene with the founders and the wife of the lord guy toward the very end).

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
there was little to no progress with a lot of characters like Victoria, Adele etc.
Oh, then you should play the last update because we got a really nice Adele scene. And it was obvious the teachers were going to take more time to start with lewd things with the MC (Amelie is the closest to start something but there isn't a scene with her yet).

Reactions: verizon_vader

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Oh, then you should play the last update because we got a really nice Adele scene. And it was obvious the teachers were going to take more time to start with lewd things with the MC (Amelie is the closest to start something but there isn't a scene with her yet).
I just started Season 2 and Adele is just :love:. But just to confirm, VN mode does not lock me out of any scenes right?

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
So, I have played season 1 and 2 and liked them both. I want to thank the devs for fixing some stuff in S2 that really didn't work right in S1.

In S1, I was never, ever concerned about winning a duel, even at the highest levels. My scores for all spells was around 115 at the end, and I never had to use a potion at all. In S2, things got dangerous around level 4? where I had to use a potion to win. It looks like the devs tightened up the opponents casting for S2. In S1, the opponent spells were completely random attack spells, without regard for the 1 round cool down on most spells, and I never had an opponent heal herself. I once had her cast the paralize spell immediately after she paralized me. I also took 5 damage once from Incendio. S2 fights have been totally by the rules with reasonable minimum damages for the spells. They even heal themselves now. Good Job devs!

One thing that does concern me is that it is too easy to win the weekly competition. I have never turned in a book other than to progress someone's path, and I have stopped collecting books (I have 150 in my inventory from S1). Perhaps some of the students of other houses should start attending classes, no?

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy the game. All of the girls are hot as fuck, even Dakota who I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick as she wants to stop Sam from winning the tournament. I'll be doing everything I can to help Sam win.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You will need to download Season Two to play it.
It is just that you need to "Transfer" a save to Season Two, because it uses a different directory.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes