Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Fellow witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, have you ever thought about...
Where do dragons go for a manicure?
The scale salon.

Well, now, when we had a chuckle, it's time to take a closer look at what's been done this week:
  • Finished 70 new renders with Victoria, Sadira, Amelie and Sabrina.
  • Retouched 59 renders to boost their magical propeties!
  • Finished Victoria's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished rewroking Sadira scenes for VIPclub.
  • Finished dialogues for Gabriella's scene in version 1.6.1
That's it for today! Thank you for your attention and support. We feel blessed to have you in our community! Have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Prons and cons:
+ story
+ renders
+ sand box and visual novel
+ fast updates

- girls
- animated scenes

For instance, Im sure there are many people who like all female characters in this game, but instead of trying to make scene for every female character we have pointless scenes in striptease club with random non sexy girls. I would have understood if those scenes included anal scene or something we couldnt yet have with others girls, but no. Handjob, massage, next time titfuck and then finally deepthroat? And as I mentioned few days ago, there is no progress in animations, I even can say there is a regression in quality and in ideas.
For instance this scene. Are there better scenes if we take QUALITY and IDEA into the consideration?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/966161_1_061_a5_011.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lo0u and harsha_26

loord617

Sep 5, 2022
End of season 1 is when you are leaving school and go to train station? I finished there but i don't remember what part of a game it was

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where the phone went in season 2.
How can we find out the situation of the different characters?

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where the phone went in season 2.
How can we find out the situation of the different characters?
keep playing, the prologue is pretty long. you go through winter break and the first week back before it opens up back to sandbox mode.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Prons and cons:
+ story
+ renders
+ sand box and visual novel
+ fast updates

- girls
- animated scenes

For instance, Im sure there are many people who like all female characters in this game, but instead of trying to make scene for every female character we have pointless scenes in striptease club with random non sexy girls. I would have understood if those scenes included anal scene or something we couldnt yet have with others girls, but no. Handjob, massage, next time titfuck and then finally deepthroat? And as I mentioned few days ago, there is no progress in animations, I even can say there is a regression in quality and in ideas.
For instance this scene. Are there better scenes if we take QUALITY and IDEA into the consideration?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/966161_1_061_a5_011.jpg
since when were the girls in the club non sexy? If there was no random girl (esp in a strip club) let alone being able to interact with them, then there would be no point in it being a strip club in the first place. To begin with they are optional, so if you don't like them or they are not to your taste, then don't bother them. These scenes are not "pointless" if there are people who like them or if most people here don't mind them or like to interact with them as well. Yes, you did mention "there is no progress" in animations. However, the animations in the game are already pretty decent, and each character needs to be connected to the story, and the scenes need to cater to everyone playing the game, not just to one person. Remember that there are also other people playing the game. Idk what animations you are still looking for as all the things you mentioned are already present in different characters. If all would have them, they would lose their uniqueness. Again, those random girls are just optional. You don't like them, don't interact with them. They're not pointless in any way if they have an intended purpose. Maybe not for you, but they're difinitely part of the world and the story and some do like to interact with them. This is your opinion, that's true. You keep talking about "quality" and "idea" in your previous comments and wanting them to be considered. However, being considerate yourself is also common courtesy, friend.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
However, the animations in the game are already pretty decent
Generally, I agree. There is a little bit of a mixed bag, however.

Some of them are little more than the MC moving (like during a blowjob) when the girl is mostly stationary. Even if someone is meant to stay still during some sex act, there still will be a fair bit of movement from them. (During a BJ, for instance, the pushing of the guy will cause a girl's body to move around more than a few millimeters, even if she's trying to stay still, and that's not accounting for something like saliva coming out, her mouth making smaller but obvious movements, and so on.)

I don't mind the animations at all even if they aren't as active in all parts as technically they should be. I still think they're decent, as you say. But I would guess Turik's complaint is at least partially related to these less-involved animations. Like I said, I think they're fine, but I do think you can tell differences in the quality between some of them. If any of those bother someone, I would assume it's something along these lines.

Reactions: DADIANA and tuShua
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes