hardyhar

Aug 13, 2017
I created a quick and dirty patch for the issue with the sound effects ignoring the sound volume setting. Save it to the 'game' folder. It's based on Season 1 code, may or may not work with Season 2.

Long story short, the game uses a custom function for playing sound effects. The patch replaces the function with a very slightly modified version that honours the sound volume setting.
Thank you, this should be in the OP.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Fellow witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
I have to warn you: The following dad joke is pretty dark...
I found the first four Harry Potter books to be quite light-hearted.
The fifth one was dead Sirius.

Okay, I hope you're laughing and not crying right now. Anyway, let's forget about the joke and move to what's been done this week:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy 1.5.1d - released version here:
  • Finished 80 new renders with Penny, Haley, Amelie and Beatrice.
  • Retouched 70 renders to maximise visual perfection!
  • Finished Sabrina's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished Ashley's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished planning BDSM scenes for Amelie's activity.
A-a-a-and that’s it for today! Thank you for your attention and support. We are eternally grateful for it. Please keep in touch, and have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

Feb 21, 2022
Hey!
I think we will have some M\M content in Season 2
So far I haven't seen any gay content other than the fact Elijah and Ezra seem to be fighting over a character I don't recognise. Since there's no option to consider yourself jealous over this I'd count this is representation, not content.
I've seen other people mention it, but the gay tag does seem to be missing now.
The ones at the top are:
And the ones in your own spoiler tag are:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Sandbox, MILF, Big tits, Big ass, Oral sex, Titfuck, Stripping, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Teasing, Virgin, School setting, Humor, Romance, PoV, Vaginal sex, Futa/trans (optionable)

So are there concrete plans to have M/M content in this game? Or should we look for that elsewhere?
I'll hope for a yes given how much I love your artwork, but it's your work and fine if it's not. It just means I won't have to follow the development.

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
First of all, check out Lust Academy 1.5.1d - released version here:
Just so we're clear, it sounds like there's a lot more in the update than there really is. A lot of the updates being listed are for future releases or the main big 1.6.1 update it looks like. (Or were already released in previous releases.)

Here's the actual 1.5.1d update:

We know you're interested in details, so here's what's new in delta :
  • New activity with Sadira at the Lady Luck Club.
  • About 50 new top-quality renders.
  • 9 Full HD 60fps animations with Sadira.
  • Added tips to loading screens.
  • Added dueling interface tutorial.
  • Fixed minor bugs.
Since I don't personally care about Sadira, this update does basically nothing for me.

Personally I'm looking forward to more story with Penny and Dakota etc.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just so we're clear, it sounds like there's a lot more in the update than there really is. A lot of the updates being listed are for future releases or the main big 1.6.1 update it looks like. (Or were already released in previous releases.)

Here's the actual 1.5.1d update:

We know you're interested in details, so here's what's new in delta :
  • New activity with Sadira at the Lady Luck Club.
  • About 50 new top-quality renders.
  • 9 Full HD 60fps animations with Sadira.
  • Added tips to loading screens.
  • Added dueling interface tutorial.
  • Fixed minor bugs.
Since I don't personally care about Sadira, this update does basically nothing for me.

Personally I'm looking forward to more story with Penny and Dakota etc.
Full post on 1.5.1d Release (minus links) is on page 258.
That was just a "Weekly" post to keep us informed about what work they did.

Reactions: phreadom

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, this game has the LGBT tag on Steam and I didn't remember seeing this game tagged "gay" at any point so I came to check out the thread. Hopefully it will get some gay content for the people that want it... With minimal disappointment to the people who get angry whenever gay content is added to a game that was perceived as totally straight before

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, this game has the LGBT tag on Steam and I didn't remember seeing this game tagged "gay" at any point so I came to check out the thread. Hopefully it will get some gay content for the people that want it... With minimal disappointment to the people who get angry whenever gay content is added to a game that was perceived as totally straight before
The game seemed very clear about the gay storyline and seemed like you could optionally participate in it? It's not my thing, so I just avoided it, and I can live with it being mentioned as an aside. No idea what happens if you actually pursue that? But if there's more to it, I would imagine a gay tag wouldn't be unreasonble? Maybe people would get upset then that not enough gay is happening? :p

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
The game seemed very clear about the gay storyline and seemed like you could optionally participate in it? It's not my thing, so I just avoided it, and I can live with it being mentioned as an aside. No idea what happens if you actually pursue that? But if there's more to it, I would imagine a gay tag wouldn't be unreasonble? Maybe people would get upset then that not enough gay is happening? :p
Yeah. Problem is that it's been...8 updates? More? And the plot for any of the male characters hasn't moved forward.

Reactions: phreadom

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
How many chapters will the second season have, since only catrina's seal is missing and there are still three participants in the tournament? i think maybe two more chapters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How many chapters will the second season have, since only catrina's seal is missing and there are still three participants in the tournament? i think maybe two more chapters
It feels like we've only barely started Season 2. It would be a pretty short season if that's all that's left.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Does anyone know why files are missing? It is in 0.7.1f version of the 1st season. There are 2 such images during Sadira 69 scene. Base Profile Screenshot 2022.10.15 - 17.57.07.05.png

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes