TheAlvin

May 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 77, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'C:\\Users\\S?R?ao\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\LustAcademy.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 71, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 71, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/options.rpy", line 77, in <module>
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 462, in save
with open(fn + b".new", "wb") as f:
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'C:\\Users\\S?R?ao\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\LustAcademy.new'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LustAcademy 0.7.1f
Mon Sep 19 19:38:13 2022
Don't know if you solved but I did. Go to this directory C:\\Users\\S?R?ao\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/ and delete the "persistent" file.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm playing the Visual Novel version & can't unlock the night club scenes. Any way to do that or can someone please share a "persistent" save file with everything unlocked.
Really don't wanna start all over with the sandbox version. Scenes i'm missing are scene 7 & 10 of the gallery.
Also the Molly scene is not in the gallery, so I'm assuming its a bug & will be fixed with next release.
dgdgd.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome to our weekly DevUdate!
First of all, let's all have a laugh with this classic dad joke:
What witch lives on the bitch?
A Sand Witch!

Yeah! That's what we're talking about! And now, back to business:
First of all, make sure you haven't missed our latest release: Lust Academy 1.6.1d - released version
And if you've already finished 1.6.1d and can't wait for version 1.7,1, here's how the development is going:
  • Finished 76 new renders with Samantha, Ashley, Lily and Sabrina.
  • Retouched 60 renders to make sure they strike the magical cords!
  • Finished planning Asley's storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished Gabriella's storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished planning Ezra's storyline for version 1.8.1
A-a-a-and that’s it for today! Thank you for your attention and support. We are eternally grateful for it. Please keep in touch, and have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
I'm playing the Visual Novel version & can't unlock the night club scenes. Any way to do that or can someone please share a "persistent" save file with everything unlocked.
Really don't wanna start all over with the sandbox version. Scenes i'm missing are scene 7 & 10 of the gallery.
Also the Molly scene is not in the gallery, so I'm assuming its a bug & will be fixed with next release.
Hello, gallery 7 & 10 are from "Sadira's table, VIP lounge {-$100}" try "69" (for gallery 7).
Anyway here my last save 1.61d at 100% with full Gallery unlocked.
Have fun.

Reactions: Endless

Blob

May 7, 2017
When do I export my save and start with season 2? Only after I've completed everything in S1 or how does this work?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but I do hope someone can. This game's animations stutter/lag for me. I don't understand why.

When a character gets introduced (you know the little animation they get?) that stutters/lags up until it's over lol. Stutters/Lags like crazy in the sex/naughty scenes, heating up my laptop. I tried different renderer options, but it doesn't fix anything. I was planning on getting Season 2 on Steam but, if I can't fix this issue, I will just have to skip this series and Season 2.

I can't even get a refund because I am 4 hours in (I kept playing to see if the problem with the animations persisted) $15 bucks of stuttery, laggy goodness =.=
Not sure I could help if it is the game itself. However, since you mention it is heating up your laptop my guess is that it is simply a hardware issue. The animations are just webm format movies. Find a webm video on the internet and download it(don't stream it) and see if it will play okay with windows media player. If it stutters there then its simply your hardware not able to process it. I can't think of any reason the game itself would cause a laptop to heat up even if it was the source of the stuttering issue.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Loved the game
hope there will be more with Elijah, like sneak out in his room could be funny, with MC being curious and destabilized

peloto

Mar 26, 2020
Hey guys, tried scrolling back a bit but can´t find anything on it. Is the futa optional. Cause that is not my jam.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Hey guys, tried scrolling back a bit but can´t find anything on it. Is the futa optional. Cause that is not my jam.
Yup, it's optional.
It's written in the list of tag (genre) on the first message. Written with a misspelling though, I think.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I finally got around to playing the new update only to realise that it fucked up ALL my saves. Loading saves from V1.2 causes saves from 1.1 to play. Loading a save from 1.6 and I'm back to the start of the term, welcoming Haley with roses and Jacob is still alive.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes